“Aging is Genetic” is cope and mostly not true

No you're not, you're just a chuddy boy
mirin the low iq, vaccines usually take up to 50 years to develop, covid took a fucking year and you think it was completely healthy for your body. Just lol

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and IAMNOTANINCEL
mirin the low iq, vaccines usually take up to 50 years to develop, covid took a fucking year and you think it was completely healthy for your body. Just lol
Doctor Fauci knows better.

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ
Yeah and it’s not even a vaccine it’s an mRNA technology

still a vaccine but whatever
Not a vaccine which is why no previous vaccine data applies to it we have very little idea of its safety but the data we have suggests it’s harmful and doesn’t work

Only an inexperienced incel could believe that aging is anything but genetic

meet a few girls and look at their mom's

that's her in the future, 100% of the time

skinny girls with fat moms:

Its A Trap GIF by Star Wars

Even if you live the most optimal lifestyle your telomeres are shortening, your cells are damaged by oxidation, iron and other heavy metals accumulate and never leave your tissues, your cells create errors when they get copied causing an accumulation of deleterious mutations, scar tissue builds, changing epigenomes fuck up your organ function, your endothelium becomes damaged and rigid, glycation damages your body. And this is all going to happen to everyone at roughly the same rate. You can modulate it a bit but not really.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, enchanted_elixir and Youㅤ
Even if you live the most optimal lifestyle your telomeres are shortening, your cells are damaged by oxidation, iron and other heavy metals accumulate and never leave your tissues, your cells create errors when they get copied causing an accumulation of deleterious mutations, scar tissue builds, changing epigenomes fuck up your organ function, your endothelium becomes damaged and rigid, glycation damages your body. And this is all going to happen to everyone at roughly the same rate. You can modulate it a bit but not really.
I will try my hardest to fight aging.

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Okay I’m gonna break the optimistic impression that this title gives: I believe aging is minimally truly genetic but largely depends on other factors you don’t control like epigenetics (which can be inherited), prenatal environmental conditions (like nutrition and toxin exposure), and conditions during childhood (mostly based on when/where you grow up and like what your family feeds you).

I do think we can still affect our aging significantly but much of it is out of our control even with a good diet. If you look at the blue zones, their diet is only part of the reason they live long. They probably lived in a region with great minerals in the environment and low toxins and were raised with a good culture without ruined epigenetics people in the west have.

I think now people are aging significantly faster because of all this pollution and Mineral-depleted soils. Much of how you age was probably determined by your developmental conditions during childhood and prenatal development and unfortunately just being born in western society in or near the 2000’s has harmed all our health in an unforgivable manner.
I think aging is curable. Aging is basically the process in which the whole body breaks down.

All biological indicators of health go down (Adequate GH levels, adequate sleep quality, etc.) and all indicators of disease go up (blood pressure, blood sugar, inflammation, etc.)

Of course, we don't have the technology to fully cure aging but there's a lot one can do to slow it down.

I also believe that soil quality plays a role. Good insight.
If you can't get enough minerals, your body is literally deprived of basic nutrients and that can go south quickly.
Toxins are also proven to accelerate aging.

• +1
You could lengthen your telomeres. Cancer can do it, giving it immortality and senescent-resistant cells.
Antioxidants also fight oxidation, but your antioxidant levels go down with age, causing damage.
Again, the body can heal itself from mutations, scar tissue, epigenetic errors but a part of aging is that...

THE BODY LOSES ITS ABILITY TO REGENERATE ITSELF.

It really sucks.
I believe that Tony Robbins said something like this "the body of an infant is so regenerative that it still has the ability to grow fingers shortly after birth."

• +1
We don’t know how it affects us. But it ain’t looking good. All you can do now is compensate and keep doing the best you can
How long does the spike protein last in the body? Is it bad because it stays in the body continously or once you get vaxxed the damage is done fast?

Covid shot potentially fucked us
tg i was blackpilled for years before the scamdemic, if i wasnt id probably been boosted too

• +1