Aging is literally the worst thing imaginable

Exactly. Those vaginas know what's up. They know. Penis is penis to a vagina, as long as it works. That aging shit lives inside your heads. Women deal with nasty situations. Much nastier than wrinkles. They learn at an early age its all bullshit.

But don't listen to me! You all do you.

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Science is making progress, most people here will look 25 at 50 thank to the upcoming technologies
And people in the 80s were saying robots would be doing all the work and we'd all have flying cars.

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
The best way to ensure you age well in my opinion and after doing hours of research its a animal based carnivore diet

Look at many people who ate carnivore and aged well , there’s a reason why more people are hopping on this diet considering looksmaxxing is getting popular

Just go on an adventure nigga, aslo woman prime might be 14-15 but male prime is 32

The best way to ensure you age well in my opinion and after doing hours of research its a animal based carnivore diet

Look at many people who ate carnivore and aged well , there’s a reason why more people are hopping on this diet considering looksmaxxing is getting popular
idk man, all those carnivore experts dont look too well tbh

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
idk man, all those carnivore experts dont look too well tbh

Diet has contradicting info evERywhere so I decided to just not drop anything off my diet and not consume anything in excess, my uncle has been vegetarian for decades and aged like shit, vegans also age like shit, and those eating only meat also age terribly.

Diet has contradicting info evERywhere so I decided to just not drop anything off my diet and not consume anything in excess, my uncle has been vegetarian for decades and aged like shit, vegans also age like shit, and those eating only meat also age terribly.
i wonder if a diet that consists of fats mostly (like for example you would mainly eat butter and just a bit of meat) would work the best

you become intimately acquainted with the agepill, if you're older like me and you grew up watching beautiful teen actresses who are now 70 years old.