aging is proof that god hates human

You're Just deluding yourself because the second girl looks like next Door becky, while First girl looks unattainable and superior. Same reason why you think that guy looks Better than me, more average face thus more friendly
Drop name of second girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and the BULL
It's Just a random becky from reddit lol
But she looks better. It’s just a bad picture from down below in bad lighting with lens distortion.
She probably looks way better irl.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
But she looks better. It’s just a bad picture from down below in bad lighting with lens distortion.
She probably looks way better irl.
Duh you're retarded as fuck if you can't see First girl has Better everything. First girl has chads in her dms begging her, second girl has HTNs

Duh you're retarded as fuck if you can't see First girl has Better everything. First girl has chads in her dms begging her, second girl has HTNs
Finding someone better looking doesn’t make retarded.

• +1
Makes you Someone Who doesn't understand looks. Now i get why did you think that guy mogged me
It’s because he mogs you.

You can’t accept the fact that looks are subjective when it comes down to girls for the most part.
If I think that girl looks better in my eyes, how does that make me someone that doesn’t understand looks?
Just please kindly fuck off to with ratios and shit. Just use your eyes for a couple of seconds. I looked and it was clear for me, no need to overcomplicate it with autistic ratings.

You think you’re some chadlite or some shit but remember you’re pushing 60k on an incel forum.
Apparently your looks don’t do shit for you.

Whatever cope you need now is fine by me.

• +1
I hate him more

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
At least we can be sure god doesen’t like us humans as much as we think and let’s be honest, it’s understandable.

• +1
It’s because he mogs you.

You can’t accept the fact that looks are subjective when it comes down to girls for the most part.
If I think that girl looks better in my eyes, how does that make me someone that doesn’t understand looks?
Just please kindly fuck off to with ratios and shit. Just use your eyes for a couple of seconds. I looked and it was clear for me, no need to overcomplicate it with autistic ratings.

You think you’re some chadlite or some shit but remember you’re pushing 60k on an incel forum.
Apparently your looks don’t do shit for you.

Whatever cope you need now is fine by me.
Calm your tits down you High e bitch. You Say looks for women are subjective while that guy objectively mogs me? You're wrong in both cases anyway, it's not only about the ratios it's superior features overall both for those girls and me and that guy. If things didn't go so insanely wrong i would already be pulling htbs i don't have a looks problem

Calm your tits down you High e bitch. You Say looks for women are subjective while that guy objectively mogs me?
yeah subjective because I’m attracted to women.
I don’t look at men and women the same, thus I can’t rate them the same.

• +1
yeah subjective because I’m attracted to women.
I don’t look at men and women the same, thus I can’t rate them the same.
Both men's and women's looks are objective. You Just proved you aren't a reliable rater

Both men's and women's looks are objective. You Just proved you aren't a reliable rater
Ok I don’t care, just let incels rate you.
Ratings are cope anyways, it doesn’t work like that irl.

• +1
Ok I don’t care, just let incels rate you.
Ratings are cope anyways, it doesn’t work like that irl.
I know in fact i was getting good feedback irl this fucking job Is stopping me from ascending hard

Idk if nobody told you, but you choose to live
but you dont choose to be born and the world makes it as difficult as possible to kill yourself
theres the government that bans every easy painless way to go and theres ancient elites who create religions to fear monger you out of killing yourself
and you do It because you know ending it Is a pussy way out
you keep living because you the survival self preservation instinct is too strong...
suicide is far from a "pussy move"
overcoming your #1 strongest instinct which is the survival instinct, the risks of it going wrong and you getting permanently crippled, brain damaged, etc.. the risk of something coming along that would make you regret it if its a timed suicide but it being too late because youre gonna die soon, enduring the pain if you dont have acccess to a painless method..
its one of the bravest things i can think of that a human being is capable of doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, the BULL and SidharthTheSlayer
You people are so fucking funny with this looks shit. Fantasy kids. And it's my generation's fault. We thought we were doing the right thing keeping you off the streets and away from predators and thugs. We thought that entertaining you with monitors, gaming consoles, and computers would keep you amused so that you won't venture outside into that dangerous world while we're at work. We didn't know our protection would be used against us. We couldn't keep the moms home with you because they were brainwashed to believe they have to work and shouldn't depend on a guy. Also, some of us didn't make the money we needed to keep you all safe so the wives had to work too. That left the kids home alone. TVs, computers, and gaming consoles were the answer. Brutal. Today, you all are Fantasy People. Looks? Look at my hairy ass and balls hanging low. Look at that!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns and albe.ORG
but you dont choose to be born and the world makes it as difficult as possible to kill yourself
theres the government that bans every easy painless way to go and theres ancient elites who create religions to fear monger you out of killing yourself

you keep living because you the survival self preservation instinct is too strong...
suicide is far from a "pussy move"
overcoming your #1 strongest instinct which is the survival instinct, the risks of it going wrong and you getting permanently crippled, brain damaged, etc.. the risk of something coming along that would make you regret it if its a timed suicide but it being too late because youre gonna die soon, enduring the pain if you dont have acccess to a painless method..
its one of the bravest things i can think of that a human being is capable of doing
so what you are saying is that the only reason you are still alive is because you are a pussy?

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and the BULL
@the BULL, would you honestly say you are NT? What I mean by this is that you can interact normally and in an carefree way in working, social and dating environments.

I know for sure life after uni when those social circles dissolve and you enter the work force can be brutal from a dating standpoint. Without a job and your age it's fucking tricky too.

@the BULL, would you honestly say you are NT? What I mean by this is that you can interact normally and in an carefree way in working, social and dating environments.

I know for sure life after uni when those social circles dissolve and you enter the work force can be brutal from a dating standpoint. Without a job and your age it's fucking tricky too.
how does an oldcel even find dates (besides OLD) nowadays?

I don't choose anything. Dying by your own hands Is extremely hard, rather painful and there are too many chances of surviving, hence making It even more painful. If i could press One button that put me to sleep for eternity i would do It as soon as i start to notice visible Signs of aging
Buy a gun then u faggot.

how does an oldcel even find dates (besides OLD) nowadays?
Dating apps are the most efficient way of getting women. You need a good base, better pics, good texting-date-sex game, plus having your life together (hobbies, job, finance). If you meet this criteria you will do great on dating apps, either for FWB or LTR. Dating apps are for the most part quantity over quality. You can find rare gems there tho. Looking at the bigger picture, for me dating apps gave me countless stories to tell and many adventures, I'm glad I've used them.

Unless you have leverage in your job/social circle to have a constant inflow of new women this is the only chance. Bars/clubs are too circumstancial at older age, life is no longer uni.

Last edited:

i had enough NT social circles to consider myself NT. as far as i'm concerned NDs just never get friends if not other videogames / d&d nerds. In fact when i was dating i was Always the One Who carried convos and made Witty remarks. At parties i was One of the guys Who cracked jokes and hyped up people. I never felt like i was out of Place at job interviews, but for some reasons they Always thought i wasn't a good fit. It kills me because even retards from High school Who couldn't solve simple math problems are now way more successful than me.

I don't choose anything. Dying by your own hands Is extremely hard, rather painful and there are too many chances of surviving, hence making It even more painful. If i could press One button that put me to sleep for eternity i would do It as soon as i start to notice visible Signs of aging
but you already have soo much visable signs of ageing by 16,do it now then if you reall want to

• JFL
i had enough NT social circles to consider myself NT. as far as i'm concerned NDs just never get friends if not other videogames / d&d nerds. In fact when i was dating i was Always the One Who carried convos and made Witty remarks. At parties i was One of the guys Who cracked jokes and hyped up people. I never felt like i was out of Place at job interviews, but for some reasons they Always thought i wasn't a good fit. It kills me because even retards from High school Who couldn't solve simple math problems are now way more successful than me.
You then got cucked by what uni grade you decided to pursue?

You then got cucked by what uni grade you decided to pursue?
I don't know finance was supposed to be good. Even fucks who got 10 points lower than me as final grade found Jobs immediately