Aging pill is brutal and it's much, much worse than I thought

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
I had a fucked up perception of age, people I thought were like 40 are actually 30
look up people's rate me's on Reddit at different ages, 18, 19, 23, 30, 35 and so on and the vast majority of foids unironically hit the wall after 23.

20yr old foids look fucking nearing 30.
I thought this was a meme but it really isn't, it's super rare to see guys in 30s who are non celebrities who are actually good looking with a Norwood 0 hairline, good collagen, no wrinkles and not shitty metabolism and subhuman physique along with crashed hormone levels.

No wonder girls think guys in 30s with younger girls are "creepy pedos"

The clock is ticking, not only do you have to Looksmax in order to look better but you have to Looksmax to not look worse.

you barely lived your life and shit is about to get a lot, lot worse. Losing the benefits of youth are extremely brutal

you need hard features like great bones, good hormone support, frame, height. Cruising on collagen won't get you far and once you start losing it and you don't have bones, it's finished

Also your dating pool is going to be confinEd to gold diggers ltb's roasties so good luck rotting on the forum while your prime fades away

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Detective, JawMogger and 12 others
Legit.
I feel the AgePill brutally.

The LifeMog is brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tasty17, Deleted member 2816, bloomercel and 1 other person
That's why I have always said it's game over after university.

Your dating pool is roasties, you're physically deteriorating with each passing day and spending all of your time wagecucking. There are no copes. It's done. That's life in a nutshell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawMogger, Mewton, p0lishsubhuman and 10 others
As a teen I fully concur despite not really understanding this yet

Reminder: 50 year old foids get chads in their 20s to fuck them.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, CristianT, JovenCansao and 2 others
What, I thought men peak at 50

Just sell a kidney at 18 so you can afford surgeries theory.

Brendan Fraser

Young:
AA47BBA8 335A 41DB AAE0 A9733D797372

Old:
7B8D2BEC D939 4CDE 89AD E796CEBFE767

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, thereallegend, Deleted member 2816 and 4 others
med pheno is the best in terms of aging

whites and nordics age the worst

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, looksseg, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
That's why I have always said it's game over after university.

Your dating pool is roasties, you're physically deteriorating with each passing day and spending all of your time wagecucking. There are no copes. It's done. That's life in a nutshell.
That’s why retaining your collagen, hair and bone mineral content is crucial.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 21863
nah i got elite genetics

daily reminder that good genes for ageing are much rarer than actually looking good.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Detective, Eren and 2 others
thank god i got godlike aging genetics apart from norwooding

thank god i got godlike aging genetics apart from norwooding
This nigga James sapphire willingly destroyed his looks just to get JFL reacts on this forum and become a walking talking caricature, can anyone be more retarded??

daily reminder that good genes for ageing are much rarer than actually looking good.

Daily reminder that the only thing that matters are your prime years.

• +1
Reactions: Sopdu
Daily reminder that the only thing that matters are your prime years.
'prime years' lol

all women during those years are on birth control and your reproductive capacity during those years is virtually zero as a result.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21863
Well aware, that’s why I’m 18-22 only. I’ll be 28 soon tho & pulling hot 18yr olds even more easily than I did in high school & college. No impending signs of the wall for me

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, thereallegend and Deleted member 21863
Nope.

Sport + No alcohol + healthy diet + supplements = aging like fine wine.

I'm a part teacher in a business school, lol student think I'm one of them at the beginning of the year.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa, ElBastardo, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
can vouch. im late 20s and most of those around me look aged horribly. Even my engineer sister who used to bully me before because i had no degree notices how good my skin are and asks for advice.

• +1
can vouch. im late 20s and most of those around me look aged horribly. Even my engineer sister who used to bully me before because i had no degree notices how good my skin are and asks for advice.
this plateau for normal people is different for actors, they seem to be in their "prime" till 40 or so
So it's theoretically possible to postpone your descension if you looksmax correctly

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Well aware, that’s why I’m 18-22 only. I’ll be 28 soon tho & pulling hot 18yr olds even more easily than I did in high school & college. No impending signs of the wall for me
How do you plan on doing that?

this plateau for normal people is different for actors, they seem to be in their "prime" till 40 or so
So it's theoretically possible to postpone your descension if you looksmax correctly
Im doing what i can, dry fasting, working out, tretinoin, sunscreen etc, me and my twin sister, its noticeable how she looks older than me

• +1
I'll be 31 in less than a month, and I look like 21

Ton of sports, healthy diet, helped me in that regard, also no cigarettes and zero alcohol

I have healthy habits than most normies don't have

People are confused daily by my actual age

I agree people my age look sometimes 40, they look decrepit and subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 21863, Clown Show and 1 other person
I had a fucked up perception of age, people I thought were like 40 are actually 30
look up people's rate me's on Reddit at different ages, 18, 19, 23, 30, 35 and so on and the vast majority of foids unironically hit the wall after 23.

20yr old foids look fucking nearing 30.
I thought this was a meme but it really isn't, it's super rare to see guys in 30s who are non celebrities who are actually good looking with a Norwood 0 hairline, good collagen, no wrinkles and not shitty metabolism and subhuman physique along with crashed hormone levels.

No wonder girls think guys in 30s with younger girls are "creepy pedos"

The clock is ticking, not only do you have to Looksmax in order to look better but you have to Looksmax to not look worse.

you barely lived your life and shit is about to get a lot, lot worse. Losing the benefits of youth are extremely brutal

you need hard features like great bones, good hormone support, frame, height. Cruising on collagen won't get you far and once you start losing it and you don't have bones, it's finished

Also your dating pool is going to be confinEd to gold diggers ltb's roasties so good luck rotting on the forum while your prime fades away
I win anyways. I will still be creaming butter face jb's in my 50's whilst they are seeking older guys for their fantasies

I can vouch for this. I go cold approaching with a 32 year old half asian dude who slays college girls like crazy. He uses a fake id that says he's 21, and they always believe him.