Aging woman seethes at (much younger) boyfriend's Chad best friend legally slaying JB

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
I love the hypocrisy in this post, it just makes it all the better:

My Boyfriend Thinks It’s Fine His 34-Year-Old Friend Is Flirting With a Teenage Girl​

Did I mention he’s nine years younger than me?​

Dear How to Do It,

I’m a straight woman in my mid-30s, and I’m dating “John,” who is about nine years younger than I am. He was brought up religious and married his first girlfriend, and well, shocker, that didn’t work out. It was a horrible time for him, and John still carries a lot of baggage from that. He has a good friend from that period of his life, “Anders,” who understands a lot of his hurt and is valuable to him because of that.

I personally hate Anders. One of the first things John told me about Anders was that he was having a “slut year,” in which he was sleeping with as many women as possible post-divorce. I don’t care about that, but John mentioned that Anders was almost exclusively sleeping with women from around 19 to 22 or 23 years of age. Anders is 34, so that’s 10 to 15 years younger. I was creeped out and told John so, and basically got a “look who’s talking” response since I’m dating him. I argued that we’re closer in age and that he’s older than these women and therefore more mature, and that the two dynamics—older man/younger woman and older woman/younger man—aren’t comparable. We ended the conversation pleasantly enough, but a few weeks later, Anders called while we were watching TV and my hackles went up. John seemed tense talking to him after a few moments, and said “Anders, are you allowed to take her over state lines?” then laughed nervously. I ended up on the phone with John and someone in the car with Anders on a road trip, who turned out to be a 17-year-old girl who was a friend of Anders’ daughter’s babysitter. As soon as her age was mentioned, I loudly said I wanted no part of the conversation.

When John got off the phone later, I confronted him. He said that yes, it was weird, but then made a number of excuses for Anders being around with this girl. (Anders is “sex positive”; we don’t know why they were together; Anders “is an actor.”) I asked if Anders was sleeping with her, and he said no, but could only vouch as proof that he “knew Anders wouldn’t.” When I asked if he thought Anders was waiting for this girl to turn 18, he couldn’t say no. The evening ended with me staring at John and saying “She was born in 2002” several times while he got increasingly flustered. After going to bed, I had fleeting thoughts of calling the cops, but as they were across the country and I had little information, that seemed to be a dead end. But I honestly haven’t ruled it out if I find out they’re sleeping together. I really want my boyfriend to realize what a scuzz his friend is being and confront him, even in a low-key way, especially as concerns the 17-year-old. Am I being nuts? Should I let this go?

—May December

I love how she even ends it "May/December" since she knows she's doing exactly what she hates Chad Anders for doing.

The response from the magazine is surprisingly level-headed:

I see why this raised your hackles. But keep in mind age of consent laws vary wildly state by state, and the police generally frown upon frivolous calls. Sixteen is pretty typical in the U.S., although certain states (like California) and smaller territorial divisions have higher ages of consent, or laws about how much older the older partner can legally be. So your first action should be to find out which states are involved and look into the local laws. Even if this could be illegal, try to think of the potential effect on the girl of officers bursting in. It’s hard to measure your likelihood to help or harm the actual situation if you get involved.

Now, for what you can control. Are you sure you want to be dating the kind of guy who defends relationships that you find inappropriate? This strikes me as a mismatch of ethics, which can be a clear red flag. I know you want John to realize how generally gross Anders’ sexual fixation on youth is to you, but I’m wondering if there are some things that you need to realize about John. It can be tempting to think people will grow out of friendships with controversial people, but that isn’t necessarily the case.

Your relationship with John is different than what Anders is doing for many reasons. But human brains are still developing significantly until around age 25, and John is just on the other side of that ledge. As much as it can be tempting to meddle in the emotional development of younger partners, you aren’t their parent and you never will be. You can state your opinion, you can have a discussion, or even an argument, but you can’t tell him what to do, or force him to give up on his, yes, scuzzy friend.

TL;DR Hypergamous female is shattered that her boyfriend's chad best friend shows zero interest of women her age, ergo she asks if it is appropriate to prematurely end Chad's reign with legal means (of course, the magazine advice writers, understanding the nature of Chad, rebuff the woman for her insolence).

Always remember folks: Agepill only checks the betas at the door, it's never over for Chad (and life doesn't begin until you are 30+, so we're all still waiting)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, ShowerMaxxing, Kekee and 8 others
These types of articles make me so angry. If a woman did it, she would be praised. Feminist will say a man is a pedophile because he refuses to date old used up hoes. Smh

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, ShowerMaxxing, turkproducer and 2 others
These types of articles make me so angry. If a woman did it, she would be praised. Feminist will say a man is a pedophile because he refuses to date old used up hoes. Smh

Always remember: any woman over the age of 35 who isn't your own wife or mother is to be ignored

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Elvisandreaa, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
'' who turned out to be a 17-year-old girl who was a friend of Anders’ daughter’s babysitter. ''

I'd love to have seen how that developed!

Jfl this is kekfuel. She wants Chad to date used up cum dumpster roasties instead of swimming in prime pussy. Chads aren't our enemies. Also lol at betabux John for dating a post wall roastie. :soy::soy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Wait, is this foid saying older man younger woman is less acceptable than the opposite????

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-