Agression = Respect

X

x69

?????? ????
The word aggression already carries a negative stigma but it's actually one of the few things that gets you respect.
Being kind and passive actually causes rejection. People don't like nice people who aren't out for themselves.

http://psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-14719-007?doi=1

You need aggression to looksmax, raising your voice, standing up for yourself, fighting, doing homework, cleaning your room.
I could turn this into some weird shit by saying aggression is raw masculinity but we're on a maxxing forum not mental masturbation site.

Aggression is what increases your social position. Aggression is what increases your value in people eyes.
If you want to get something you'd have to use aggression for it. And that aggression comes from testosterone.

Testosterone increases aggression towards increasing Status. Injecting testosterone could make you calmer, more friendly and reasonable but it also makes you aggressive towards the things you want.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sc...akes-people-more-friendly-and-reasonable.html
Maybe @Intel.Imperitive can confirm that Testosterone increases the thirst for status.

Testosterone = Aggression for status. It's the ultimate status boosting hormone and you see why people with a higher social standing are more aggressive. Because they have high T and they know aggression is needed for a better social position.

Estrogen = Aggression for no reason. Think of Soyboys/Feminists/White knights etc.
https://www.medicaldaily.com/estrog...nfluence-aggression-both-men-and-women-318954

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah it definately does.

Around the time I started steroids, I had drama and started looking for a new friendship group. When I was on test, I walked taller, with better posture, didnt move out of anyones way on the path ect ect. People noticed, women did too its lile they have a sense for it. I actually had more friends at the end of my cycle than when I started. I attribute part of that to the testosterone because changing Friendship groups 7 months into the school is hard as fuck.

Anyways, the best part? You know how people say Chad is more confident because they way people treated him during his younger years? I feel like I've retained a lot of the confidence I had during the test cycle because the way I waa treated during that time and how people continued to treat me.

People used to bully me almost in Middle school, now people literally walk up to me in the Canteen and tell me they wish they could be like me. Because I walk into class late and no one incliding myself or the teacher says anything, always joke around, take shit from nobody ect. People I dont know ask people I dont know about me now ???

Just be careful, I did also get angry easily and that can cause problems.

• +1
The word aggression already carries a negative stigma but it's actually one of the few things that gets you respect.
Being kind and passive actually causes rejection. People don't like nice people who aren't out for themselves.

http://psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-14719-007?doi=1

You need aggression to looksmax, raising your voice, standing up for yourself, fighting, doing homework, cleaning your room.
I could turn this into some weird shit by saying aggression is raw masculinity but we're on a maxxing forum not mental masturbation site.

Aggression is what increases your social position. Aggression is what increases your value in people eyes.
If you want to get something you'd have to use aggression for it. And that aggression comes from testosterone.

Testosterone increases aggression towards increasing Status. Injecting testosterone could make you calmer, more friendly and reasonable but it also makes you aggressive towards the things you want.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sc...akes-people-more-friendly-and-reasonable.html
Maybe @Intel.Imperitive can confirm that Testosterone increases the thirst for status.

Testosterone = Aggression for status. It's the ultimate status boosting hormone and you see why people with a higher social standing are more aggressive. Because they have high T and they know aggression is needed for a better social position.

Estrogen = Aggression for no reason. Think of Soyboys/Feminists/White knights etc.
https://www.medicaldaily.com/estrog...nfluence-aggression-both-men-and-women-318954
Be assertive, not aggressive. Obviously stand up for yourself but don't act like everything is a competition...you'll just look fucking pathetic doing that

• +1
Be assertive, not aggressive. Obviously stand up for yourself but don't act like everything is a competition...you'll just look fucking pathetic doing that
You need aggression to act assertive. Something incels lack a lot of.. instead of going to the gym or getting a girl they just say it's over and lay down and rot.

• +1
You need aggression to act assertive. Something incels lack a lot of.. instead of going to the gym or getting a girl they just say it's over and lay down and rot.
Most incels have zero confidence both because of conditioning as a child / formative years (bullying etc), but also from low testosterone levels

• +1

Yh ur right. I was more assertive on steroids not aggressive. Being aggressive all the time makes you seem unapproachable and low IQ, it makes it seem that you compete for everything because you have something to compensate for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Dn rd

• +1