AH HAHAHAHA! It's over for Putincels

I’m more worried about the fact that when his incel ass loses he will go er

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 17791
the moment the nuke launch, you should scare shitless,
war is expensive, dont expect us and nato will sacrifice the rich for your purchase power
unless the goverment is based enough and make russia slave country in someway and boosting everyone economy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
if putin really is insane enough to launch nukes, NATO will whoop russian mainland in less then a week
If NATO would invade the mainland, the nukes will fly to NATO countries too, I doubt they would want this escalation...
also remember that Putin alone can't launch the strategic nuclear arsenal of russia, there's 2 more people in the command chain that need to confirm the launches, let's hope they're sane people if it gets that far, which I dont think
We don't really know how their nuke system works, it's very probable Putin has full control of it now or if two more people are needed it's extremely unlikely they will disagree or they will fly very quickly out of a Kremlin window...

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
  • JFL
They're sending cute Russian femboys to their deaths. :cautious:
Do they have femboys?

Isn't russia just all uber masc, square jawed, lean yet muscular guys with decent iq (cos the unis only teach shit like maths, science, engineering, no shit like media or business studies)?

• Woah
if putin really is insane enough to launch nukes, NATO will whoop russian mainland in less then a week

I've got some insider information because I'm in America rn talking to army guys and it seems like the US already has some special forces ready to assassinate Putin in case he goes batshit insane

also remember that Putin alone can't launch the strategic nuclear arsenal of russia, there's 2 more people in the command chain that need to confirm the launches, let's hope they're sane people if it gets that far, which I dont think
Interesting, do u think usa black ops COULD assassinate put putin if they wanted to even?

Nah, it's over for him

He needs to eggman maxx tbh
View attachment 1884244
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

• JFL
As a russian: no, people ain't willing to "die for the motherland", despite indeed being conditioned for that since childhood, maybe only a small minority. A lot of people eligible for mobilization are leaving the country while they can.
Majority of die-hard Putin fans noped out as soon as there appeared a chance of being actually sent to the frontline.
Anything about nukes usage in Ukraine is BS and bluff. They haven't touched the critical infrastructure yet because of some (undisclosed) agreements, supposedly.
Putin goal right now is fixing the status of gained territories.
About riots - well, russian police forces estimated to be something like 5 million people, as long as they (and military) are with the system, russian people can try to do whatever they want but won't succeed in overthrowing the system. Riot police is also trained on Ukrainian 2014, Belarus 2020 and Kazakhstan 2022 cases.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Kingcel32, CFW432 and 1 other person
Do they have femboys?

Isn't russia just all uber masc, square jawed, lean yet muscular guys with decent iq (cos the unis only teach shit like maths, science, engineering, no shit like media or business studies)?
They have femboys in Russia.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17791
They have no reason not to use nukes, smaller, tactical ones could be very efficient in destroying pockets of resistance or critical targets like Snake Island which is almost impossible to occupy by both parts because it's just a sitting duck and can easily be attacked with missiles - destroying it completely could send a strong message...

Life is cheap there, if Putin tells Russians to go and die for their country, they will go, what else are they gonna do?
Russia has a very low birth rate, their population is even shrinking. Sacrificing 10-20 million people would permanently ruin Russia.

Russia has a population of around 140 million. That means they have about 70 million males (likely a bit less from all the devastating wars they already went through). They would effectively shrink to 45 million at worst, Russia would practically be finished forever.

I’m more worried about the fact that when his incel ass loses he will go er
He aint incel. He's running dictator game.

the moment the nuke launch, you should scare shitless,
war is expensive, dont expect us and nato will sacrifice the rich for your purchase power
unless the goverment is based enough and make russia slave country in someway and boosting everyone economy
I would be scared but not shitless, I live in an irrelevant country so I wont be nuked.

I think this too
Poor putin gonna get fucked overt soon.

Very cool.

Do they have femboys?

They have femboys in Russia.
Yeah, there is a really cute one on por...

I assume that a country the size of Russia, there will be femboys.

As a russian: no, people ain't willing to "die for the motherland", despite indeed being conditioned for that since childhood, maybe only a small minority. A lot of people eligible for mobilization are leaving the country while they can.
Majority of die-hard Putin fans noped out as soon as there appeared a chance of being actually sent to the frontline.
Anything about nukes usage in Ukraine is BS and bluff. They haven't touched the critical infrastructure yet because of some (undisclosed) agreements, supposedly.
Putin goal right now is fixing the status of gained territories.
About riots - well, russian police forces estimated to be something like 5 million people, as long as they (and military) are with the system, russian people can try to do whatever they want but won't succeed in overthrowing the system. Riot police is also trained on Ukrainian 2014, Belarus 2020 and Kazakhstan 2022 cases.
Are you scared of getting drafted?

He aint incel. He's running dictator game.

I would be scared but not shitless, I live in an irrelevant country so I wont be nuked.

Poor putin gonna get fucked overt soon.

Very cool.

Yeah, there is a really cute one on por...

I assume that a country the size of Russia, there will be femboys.

I stay up at night thinking about all the cute lil' femboys dying in the Ukraine war knowing they'll never get their jaw unhinged and their intestines disemboweled out thier anus by a BIG BLACK COCK (not my bbc, I ain't gay but it's still sad as shit to think about).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17791
I stay up at night thinking about all the cute lil' femboys dying in the Ukraine war knowing they'll never get their jaw unhinged and their intestines disemboweled out thier anus by a BIG BLACK COCK (not my bbc, I ain't gay but it's still sad as shit to think about).
Aren't you south American?

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
More Russian women should come to Korea like her. Thank you Putin
3061214 1662340960028

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 17791
A bit. I'm in the "weak health" category and working in "critically important infrastructure company", so, protected from mobilization, but who knows how far madness can go...

• So Sad
A bit. I'm in the "weak health" category and working in "critically important infrastructure company", so, protected from mobilization, but who knows how far madness can go...
Have you considered leaving?

I heard that the EU is becoming more racist towards russians and don't really wanna let in fleeing russians.

Have you considered leaving?

I heard that the EU is becoming more racist towards russians and don't really wanna let in fleeing russians.
I know. I considered, but not now. Malta, New Zealand, Portugal is what I was thinking about.
My military occupation, due to health, is something like "a secretary". But in case of total mobilization I would change my category to "not suitable for military at all" via health service providers connections and leave the country via some underground means.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pharmaceutic and Deleted member 17791
I know. I considered, but not now. Malta, New Zealand, Portugal is what I was thinking about.
My military occupation, due to health, is something like "a secretary". But in case of total mobilization I would change my category to "not suitable for military at all" via health service providers connections and leave the country via some underground means.
New Zealand is a nice place, if you become a citizen of there, you can come to Australia whenever you want and for as long as you want.

You basically get to explore a continent size area. NZ is pretty mountainous and cold, I like it, looks very cool. You'd also be able to see Australia which has very different geography.

New Zealand is a nice place, if you become a citizen of there, you can come to Australia whenever you want and for as long as you want.

You basically get to explore a continent size area. NZ is pretty mountainous and cold, I like it, looks very cool. You'd also be able to see Australia which has very different geography.
Tbh I was always skeptical for EU and USA, I would surely visit it for tourism, vacation or medical reasons, but wouldn't like to live there. NZ seems to be a good place to live. Maybe other country, but preferably with English as main or second language. I work in IT so "digital nomad" could be a possible lifestyle in case of remote job (that I already have, but it's with russian salary levels and doesn't allow traveling abroad for longer than 180 days per year).

• +1
  • Woah
Tbh I was always skeptical for EU and USA, I would surely visit it for tourism, vacation or medical reasons, but wouldn't like to live there. NZ seems to be a good place to live. Maybe other country, but preferably with English as main or second language. I work in IT so "digital nomad" could be a possible lifestyle in case of remote job (that I already have, but it's with russian salary levels and doesn't allow traveling abroad for longer than 180 days per year).
Why don't they allow for long travelling? If it's online, why should it matter?

Why don't they allow for long travelling? If it's online, why should it matter?
Tax residence. There are ways to overcome this, but of course, it used to be easier before this February.
About the army - it's usually lower class people who get conscripted/mobilized (if we mean against their will). Richer people find their ways to bribe and avoid this, and even if they get drafted, they are in quiet, dry and safe position somewhere far from any actual battlefields. The same thing for Ukraine, actually. Children of rich are abroad and safe or make Tiktok party videos from Kyiv while peasants are in tranches under heavy fire, it's predictable, nothing new.

• Woah
Tax residence. There are ways to overcome this, but of course, it used to be easier before this February.
About the army - it's usually lower class people who get conscripted/mobilized (if we mean against their will). Richer people find their ways to bribe and avoid this, and even if they get drafted, they are in quiet, dry and safe position somewhere far from any actual battlefields. The same thing for Ukraine, actually. Children of rich are abroad and safe or make Tiktok party videos from Kyiv while peasants are in tranches under heavy fire, it's predictable, nothing new.
Okay. How long do you think things will last?

Okay. How long do you think things will last?
I believe this will be some sort of a frozen conflict, without a peace agreement, it can last years and years in that state, with some small local operations, maybe.

• Woah
I believe this will be some sort of a frozen conflict, without a peace agreement, it can last years and years in that state, with some small local operations, maybe.
That is possible but I doubt that will be the result. I think it's bound to end by 2023.

Ukrainians are basically only getting higher morale while Russia is losing morale. I think Russia will pull out of the war after some kind of power shift, removing Putin.

• +1
Unrealistic, like I wrote before in other threads
Okay. You think he'll be able to hold onto power after this war? Don't you think he'll lose a lot of popularity?

Okay. You think he'll be able to hold onto power after this war? Don't you think he'll lose a lot of popularity?
Popularity doesn't matter much, as long as police and military support him. Plus even for "democratic countries" popularity can be made artificially with image making techniques, it's all old ans studied well in the West and Russia. Viewing politics as a fair game would be very naive, especially for Russia.

• Woah
Popularity doesn't matter much, as long as police and military support him. Plus even for "democratic countries" popularity can be made artificially with image making techniques, it's all old ans studied well in the West and Russia. Viewing politics as a fair game would be very naive, especially for Russia.
what do you think would take for the powerful to stop supporting him?

what do you think would take for the powerful to stop supporting him?
He even managed to make it worse for oligarchs with sanctions on them but so far their butthurt replies didn't change anything. Probably you can find some information about his shadow power circles in open sources but you can't be sure about their influence on him and his limits. It's speculated he built a mutual responsibility model for his circle so it's "If I go down I'm taking you with me".

• Woah
He even managed to make it worse for oligarchs with sanctions on them but so far their butthurt replies didn't change anything. Probably you can find some information about his shadow power circles in open sources but you can't be sure about their influence on him and his limits. It's speculated he built a mutual responsibility model for his circle so it's "If I go down I'm taking you with me".
How bad do you think Russia's economy will get? Do you think Europe will lighten up the sanctions after having to deal with rising fuel costs?

Both countries need to be wiped off the map

• JFL
Ukraine is retarded for ignoring russias warnings about joining nato (which they aren’t gonna do now anyway jfl) and Russia is retarded for invading and starting this shitty war that’s affecting the world

• JFL
Ukraine is retarded for ignoring russias warnings about joining nato (which they aren’t gonna do now anyway jfl) and Russia is retarded for invading and starting this shitty war that’s affecting the world
That's good. Sri Lanka went bankrupt because of this stuff. More entertainment tbh.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
How bad do you think Russia's economy will get? Do you think Europe will lighten up the sanctions after having to deal with rising fuel costs?
Not as much as it was expected. Big mobilization (like over 1 million of people) would surely affect it badly, as well as oil prices below $40. There are, however, suggestions to use the part of that 5 million police force, it shouldn't affect the power to bust an unrest and crime as there is a lot of useless bureaucratic police positions.
There are messages from regions that mobilization needs are met already, so, the first mobilization wave is expected to end soon.
What I can assure you is that absolute majority of young and/or educated people are against the conflict, although, not enough to be willing to get beaten by riot police and sent to arctic area prisons.
Brainwashed low-class people and eldery may actively root for it, but not so many of them would like to join army, more like the sofa supporters.
For intellectuals the mere fact of this happening is a tragedy, a sign that society failed to maintain the balance to keep the men in power out of ability to make stupid decisions.
I've been having a sort of nihilistic/cynical view on politics and stuff, so my feelings are mixed.

• +1
  • Woah
Not as much as it was expected. Big mobilization (like over 1 million of people) would surely affect it badly, as well as oil prices below $40. There are, however, suggestions to use the part of that 5 million police force, it shouldn't affect the power to bust an unrest and crime as there is a lot of useless bureaucratic police positions.
There are messages from regions that mobilization needs are met already, so, the first mobilization wave is expected to end soon.
What I can assure you is that absolute majority of young and/or educated people are against the conflict, although, not enough to be willing to get beaten by riot police and sent to arctic area prisons.
Brainwashed low-class people and eldery may actively root for it, but not so many of them would like to join army, more like the sofa supporters.
For intellectuals the mere fact of this happening is a tragedy, a sign that society failed to maintain the balance to keep the men in power out of ability to make stupid decisions.
I've been having a sort of nihilistic/cynical view on politics and stuff, so my feelings are mixed.
Sounds pretty shit. Well good luck man.

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic and Mr.Proper