I can’t live like this forever, I need pizzas and drugs

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, GandyIsNormie and Deleted member 5786
Imma be gud next week tho

what drugs do you use

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
what drugs do you use
My goto is drink and smoke because cheap + very easy to get/low risk . Cocaine is my favourite, I done most of them but I don’t like opiate that much cos it just makes me sleepy.

My goto is drink and smoke because cheap + very easy to get/low risk . Cocaine is my favourite, I done most of them but I don’t like opiate that much cos it just makes me sleepy.
How much is cocaine worth where you live?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15099
How much is cocaine worth where you live?
Like £80/$100 a gram. I could only justify doing it regularly if I was rich, cos it’s too addicting + the bag just ends up running out in 2 days max.

Having said that though I did a lot in summer when I was wageslaving (warehouse). Partly cos I was living in party house + also to cope with wageslave.

Sometimes I show up drink and then sniff some line in the toilet if I started felt drowsy. I remember one time the team leader said “Wow you’re full of energy today” :lul::lul:
320F717A AE2E 45B0 A20B 240FE44AA293

Same

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Like £80/$100 a gram. I could only justify doing it regularly if I was rich, cos it’s too addicting + the bag just ends up running out in 2 days max.

Having said that though I did a lot in summer when I was wageslaving (warehouse). Partly cos I was living in party house + also to cope with wageslave.

Sometimes I show up drink and then sniff some line in the toilet if I started felt drowsy. I remember one time the team leader said “Wow you’re full of energy today” :lul::lul:View attachment 1512221
I guess you live in Europe because where I live it's 5 dollars a bag

@Ethereal :smonk:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099 and GetShrekt