Ah, yes, they have settled a narrative for the power/internet blackouts coming next year

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
But forget what I've been saying, right? Blackpills are best served cold.

Ah yes scheduled indeed

They'll still use EMP conspiracies during the upcoming scheduled world war. But one thing is guaranteed, This Will Happen.

Perhaps, they'll stitch the world war to the imaginary solar flares (no one can see, but special radar graphic will show it, ugh, how sweet). Maybe they'll claim the enemy tried taking advantage of the solar opportunity. SMH.

Hey, China -- how do you like the recent "mysterious" infection?

Brutal Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and fuxkdakikez
St Patricks Day Rainbow GIF by TipsyElves.com

• Ugh..
Reactions: goldpill
Not even a fractal of a plank has touched my eyes you nigger. I’m writing this with my eyes closed as we speak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and BigJimsWornOutTires
Not even a fractal of a plank has touched my eyes you nigger. I’m writing this with my eyes closed as we speak
Touche. Sometimes, when I write, I don't even think about it—I just write! Reminds me of standing in a crowd at a concert and needing to take a shit. But there are so many people around me, ugh, too much work getting through them. So I relieve myself there.

Hmmm time to pack up

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Sorry to deliver the bad news but where I’m going there’s room for one
That bites. You tease me about going on a trip only to disappoint me. Brutal. That's like telling someone, "Today's your birthday!" And so birthday boy grins in anticipation of a gift. However, he concludes, "I didn't get you anything! But I did get myself a gift."

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
That bites. You tease me about going on a trip only to disappoint me. Brutal. That's like telling someone, "Today's your birthday!" And so birthday boy grins in anticipation of a gift. However, he concludes, "I didn't get you anything! But I did get myself a gift."
Not if the gift is a rope

how will i be able to use .org then

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, BigJimsWornOutTires and Samsepioler
What are you going to eat on new years eve, @BigJimsWornOutTires ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
No idea. I'm not a big food fan. I love protein though. How about you?
I don't know yet. Maybe rice, broccoli, burrito, taco sauce, cheese, curd, cottage cheese, and hamburger.

I love food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back