AI and GH Will NOT Make You Grow Taller

Nigga are you slow no way ur saying GH and AI dont work...

First off, e2.... No way u think it's as simple as "estrogen closes growth plates" muh muhh nigga. Estrogen interacts with ERa and ERB on chondrocytes, which triggers MAPK/ERK, PI3K/Akt, and Wnt/B-catenin pathways they regulate chondrocyte proliferation and hypertrophy. E2 also upregulates MMPs and VEGF for remodeling plates and boosting blood vessel formation. This isnt "muh e2 simpleee" it's a process that you clearly don’t get

Now Ai your saying they don’t work because reducing estrogen isn’t enough??? lmao what nigga, it stops the conversion of androgens to estrogens... This slows down EVERY estrogen mediated process. this isnt a fucking theory it’s how these drugs work nigga

More e2 = more test/dht doesnt mean plates will close faster... they interact with androgen receptors on chondrocytes, which activatees paths that PROMOTE growth the Wnt/B-catenin path is involved here too higher androgen receptor expression means chondrocytes are more responsive to androgens supports continued growth even when e2 levels are changes

Abt telomeres, E2 affects telomerase activity + TRF1 and TRF2 which MAINTAINS telomere integrity lowering estrogen delays telomere attrition which would increase chondrocyte proliferative capacity + epigenetic changes, DNA methylation and histone modifications change gene expression patterns for growth epigenetic drugs can reverse this, reactivating growth genes youre ignoring a whole field of science

also localized deliver like nanoparticle carriers boosts GH and IGF-1 u could also combine this with telomerase activators and epigenetic modulators could boost chondrocyte proliferation and delay senescence

"insulin resistance"
nigga even ur avg steroid gymbro knows how to counter this side

TLDR: hes on copius amounts of weed
i dont even know why you responded to threads like this. chondrocytes becoming less responsive and active as you age may be true, but i disregarded this thread as soon as this guy tried to claim that aromatase inhibitors dont slow boneage dramatically and that it makes you shorter (which has been directly disproven in clinical trials).

sources:

and something that other people dont realize is that if your injecting chinese drugs and taking indian pills it was already over to begin with. you actually have autism if you made such a drastic choice based off niggas on an indian forum.

nt is law, if you take this shit DONT FUCKING TELL ANYBODY. NOT EVEN YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS. i fucked up by telling my close friend, and he said it loud as fuck in class about how my 250 bench didnt count because i was on "peds".

instead of spending your time researching sperg shit, study hard in school and become a fucking doctor, at least betabuxxing will save your 5'4 indian ass.

i dont even know why you responded to threads like this. chondrocytes becoming less responsive and active as you age may be true, but i disregarded this thread as soon as this guy tried to claim that aromatase inhibitors dont slow boneage dramatically and that it makes you shorter (which has been directly disproven in clinical trials).

sources:
I replied for the rep i want positive 🔥

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
and something that other people dont realize is that if your injecting chinese drugs and taking indian pills it was already over to begin with. you actually have autism if you made such a drastic choice based off niggas on an indian forum.

nt is law, if you take this shit DONT FUCKING TELL ANYBODY. NOT EVEN YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS. i fucked up by telling my close friend, and he said it loud as fuck in class about how my 250 bench didnt count because i was on "peds".

instead of spending your time researching sperg shit, study hard in school and become a fucking doctor, at least betabuxxing will save your 5'4 indian ass.
my friend yelled “are u on looksmax again” when i was on insta, hate niggas

my friend yelled “are u on looksmax again” when i was on insta, hate niggas
never use this forum in public. normies will always try to drag you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Rigged