AI composes music but the company behind it needs to know your personal information, isn't that interesting? [SONGS INCLUDED]

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

"95% of AI servers and engines are in Iceland."

We are doomed. If not for the upcoming world war, this AI will indeed destroy everything we hold dearly. AI creating art was one thing, it discouraged many new talents. Bravo, Microsoft, Google, Intel, and the US Government. Well done!

AI creating stories, ugh, that pissed off so many writers, they went on strike and had to prostitute themselves during the tedious debate which further wrecked many vaginas and anuses. But now music? Ugh, shit muffins. No wonder why the world war is essentially a priority.

Artists and talents can work with this! But at what cost? AI wouldn't compose my lyrics about my big penis. It censored me! Yet it was perfectly fine with "vagina." Do you see the problem there? If it censors the obvious profanity and racist terms, IT sees fit, when will it stop? The programmers are people. What kind of personalities are they? Assholes, miserable fucks, male supremacists, dipshits, retards, shady members of society? Do you see where this leads to? Eventually, it'll censor people's names and perhaps certain people themselves. It'll dictate to you how to think. It'll groom you to behave and speak a certain way ... while the ones behind it do whatever the fuck they want.

And what about comedy? Ugh, it's a brutal talent and can hurt feelings. So the miserable fucks that find nothing funny want everyone else to stop laughing BUT, only laugh at what their ignorant Prozac minds can process, if any. "Look at my toe! It's so funny. LAUGH, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! LAUGH!"

If I was a black guy and I expressed online how much I hate white people. Their smell disgusts me. The sight of their skin fills me with anger. "I fucking hate white people!" I would not be censored but rallied. My content would trend without having to pay a penny for advertisement and promotion of material. But being a white guy, if I expressed that, Ban that fucking racist! I'd be alienated. And you know this is true.

Today, black and Jewish culture, alongside homosexuals and trannies can speak their minds without censorship warning. But tomorrow, everyone under the wealthy tier pedestal and government privilege will be censored. We will be labeled the supremacists and domestic terrorists, all races and pronouns. They're using black people, disturbed autistics, and prescription drug addicts to make this happen.

World war is a blessing but the higher-ups have Big Plans of using this creepy AI to control the people when it's over. And the ones controlling AI are not good souls but evil demented parasites that fantasize about enslaving people while blaming it on AI. Thankfully, it backfires and the world will see who they are as they stand alongside the Devil before the Almighty in the final trial. But the crime must be committed first. So this AI enslaving people after/during the world war must happen. Nothing, no one can stop THIS WILL HAPPEN.

@SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Pikabro
TLDR but no one cares about personal info. Edward Snowdon is a meme. No one cares about privacy.

Don't fight the Jews. It's a losing battle.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I mean that is exactly what a jew would say. Technically beating a bunch of old men to death is not an impossible task at all not sure why they pretend to be immortal.

• Hmm...
TLDR but no one cares about personal info. Edward Snowdon is a meme. No one cares about privacy.

Read it, motherfucker. You started this bullshit with your creepy AI songs while whining like a little rainbow girl about never leaving your section-8 housing unit. Now finish it!

24 hours a day inside that head of yours, uh? No wonder why you're single. You stand no chance. Yikes, you lost before you started. Brutal.

people are going to be really disappointed when they realize AI is just a statistics-based parlor trick

• +1
people are going to be really disappointed when they realize AI is just a statistics-based parlor trick
It's getting pretty tricky, that's for sure. I inserted those retarded lyrics and submitted them. I timed it. In less than 30 seconds, it ejaculated two variations in the likeness of country music. I understand it's a trick. These people are investing billions of dollars into this and keeping the machines in Iceland heavily guarded by the military, something else is going on.

I'm getting confused between the users on here. At times, I feel like I'm reading the same person but having different accounts as if, "There are others much creepier than me."

Ooooh GIF

Cringe GIF
(Public viewing Looksmax users)