AI FOR CHILDS HEIGHT AND DICK GROWTH.

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Ai for child’s height and dick growth during puberty, will make a much more detailed post on this tomorrow but uh watch Leo and longevity he covers this in detail. Don’t share this info with normies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cumbutamoren, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13335 and 1 other person
its genetic

Aromatase inhibitors :forcedsmile:
are primarily used to treat breast cancer. As you note, they lower estrogen levels and lower estrogen levels theoretically could delay closure of bone growth plates, thus giving one more time to grow. A few studies have been done to test this, but not many. The results so far show that they may improve short term growth (i.e, give you a temporary growth spurt) but don’t seem to actually affect final adult height (Aromatase inhibitors for short stature in male children and adolescents)

Update? Did you make it??

I am not willing to put my child on estrogen blockers tbh. Might fuck up development. Would much rather give all the nutrients and exercise lmao..

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
Why do people here make guides on how to raise children lol?
99% won't have kids anytime soon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, AlwaysHaveQuestions, RODEBLUR and 2 others
That would kill brain development and other processes. Theres always a trade off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and BearBoy
pls make that AI guide

Why do people here make guides on how to raise children lol?
99% won't have kids anytime soon
There are a good 1000 users here at the minimum, you think only 10 of them are gonna have kids? There's one who's literally married.