AI for height

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
So I'm brokecel and I wanted an aromatase inhibitor which is not as expensive as aromasin or arimidex. My parents don't know what I'm doing so I can't get expensive shit cuz they're anti drugs. I tried looking for letrozole but couldn't find it either. So my question is, would raloxifene or tamox (ik these will stunt growth if I stop taking them) prevent my growth plates from fusing or they are as articles state SERMS and only work on breas tissue. I asked a question about letro before but @FreakkForLife said I won't find them in this shithole of a country and they'll fuse my growth plates as well. What do I do. I only have a year before I turn 17 and the coping begins. Currently I am on a giga cope stack of natural aromatase inhibtors which include nicotine 6mg, zinc 30 mg, vitamin E and some other copeshit. Please help my broke ass. Thanks.

Take grapeseed extract and Vitamin E. They are both AI's although they are weaker than aromasin and letrozole.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Take grapeseed extract and Vitamin E. They are both AI's although they are weaker than aromasin and letrozole.
Yea I've looked for it too but this shithole of a country has nothing, I leave my house with the excuse of getting vitamin d and come back with shit like nicotine but I can't find gse

any kind of AI is good. it doesn't matter if it's exemestane, anastrozole or letrozole. although, letrozole is by far the strongest AI and it will completely nuke your estrogen levels so you should take smaller dose than you would take for bodybuilding purposes

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Yea I've looked for it too but this shithole of a country has nothing, I leave my house with the excuse of getting vitamin d and come back with shit like nicotine but I can't find gse
Why can't u import from outside?

any kind of AI is good. it doesn't matter if it's exemestane, anastrozole or letrozole. although, letrozole is by far the strongest AI and it will completely nuke your estrogen levels so you should take smaller dose than you would take for bodybuilding purposes
Nope.
Letro and arimidex kill your bone density and your lipid profile.

Also, letro and arimidex have estrogen rebound so if u miss doses it can fuse ur growth plates which will be depression

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Im not considering letro and arimidex cuz none of it is available anywhere I've looked. No pharma's have it no medical stores this is a broke country. I'm talking abt ralox or tamox Ive read an article which says it can increase height https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...MQFnoECAMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0qCUMWs5upfUUB_dbUrmPy
Nope.
Letro and arimidex kill your bone density and your lipid profile.

Also, letro and arimidex have estrogen rebound so if u miss doses it can fuse ur growth plates which will be depression

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Oh fuck. WB the article I linked btw?
Dont even do tamox or clomid.
They do cellular atrophy and kill our growth plate cells,u will end up being stuck as a shortcel forever.

Oh fuck. WB the article I linked btw?
They mention more info and study is required.
And more info and studies say it destroys your growth plates.

SERMS are bad for heightmaxxing

This is not an option then. Alright.
They mention more info and study is required.
And more info and studies say it destroys your growth plates.

SERMS are bad for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Deleted member 1990