AI generated Instagram roastie making over $18,000 per month

my stupid boomer parents is getting 10k in solar, and 10k in construction jfl. Anyways, i could get power from there, also china has banned crypto mining i believe
honestly, i still wouldn’t do it unless you are a company and have millions in funding. mining bitcoin is like this
invest billions, make million, but invest millions , go broke

honestly, i still wouldn’t do it unless you are a company and have millions in funding. mining bitcoin is like this
invest billions, make million, but invest millions , go broke
is the revenue basement dreams? You should break even within 1-2 years, and it should have enough life to squeeze profit, then atleast be sellable, toughts?

is the revenue basement dreams? You should break even within 1-2 years, and it should have enough life to squeeze profit, then atleast be sellable, toughts?
no, because bitcoin block difficulty will increase, so you’ll need more powerful asics. you’ll basically never break even

no, because bitcoin block difficulty will increase, so you’ll need more powerful asics. you’ll basically never break even
So eventually it will just become a monopoly?

Ethnics are responsible for 95% of hoeflation in the world.
totalllt not white chads dating asian beckie’s am i rite!

• Woah
Reactions: Agendum
Is that a thing? WMAF is mostly a MSTOW kinda thing. Wouldnt call them chad :lul:
almost no white chad dates a gook, gooks get tossed by them, until they find a mid tier white dude.
Some even treat mid tier white dudes as chads because gook chads are lower than whites always

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Okay but how are you supposed to cashout the money without getting fucked in the ass?
You can’t cash out to crypto on Patreon right?

Someone show me this and save my fucking life already.

Simps
i hate them episode 2 GIF by Star Wars
anakin skywalker darkness GIF

master skywalker, there are too many simps, what are we going to do? ....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver999 and BoredPrince
Onlyfans make people ID to confirm that they are real

Those followers are some low iq neanderthals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back