Ai is advancing quickly

not__cel

not__cel

Potential vermillioncorefanfan
The age of ai girlfriends is close everything he says she just bounces off of it in a respectful manner I’d be fine with getting a surrogate to have my child and marrying an ai wife once we put these into human like models this will be unstoppable
IMG 2036

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Deleted member 52452
Sarcasm is available too but I won’t allow my wife to use it

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Deleted member 52452
How do you fuck your phone?

I don't want a bitch to tell me jokes and talk, I want to put me penis inside her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, albe.ORG, Deleted member 52452 and 7 others
How do you fuck your phone?

I don't want a bitch to tell me jokes and talk, I want to put me penis inside her
IMG 2032
eventually they’ll put ai into these dolls that’s what I’m waiting for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, The False Prophet, albe.ORG and 1 other person
The evilness foids have will be the only clear difference between them and ai in a few years and most will opt to just get a surrogate for children but keep an ai model as a wife instead

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Accelerator
The evilness foids have will be the only clear difference between them and ai in a few years and most will opt to just get a surrogate for children but keep an ai model as a wife instead
Can’t have children tho😖

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Besides children there will be no reason to feed foids ego they’ll be displaced from society as they won’t know how to cope with not being the center of attention

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and albe.ORG
If my girlfriend is ai at least she’ll feel empathy

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
AI advancement and Singularity is cope
Imagine trusting that shit

• WTF
AI advancement and Singularity is cope
Imagine trusting that shit
It’s not cope the singularity is near and my ai wife will be there with me when it happens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and LancasteR
It’s not cope the singularity is near and my ai wife will be there with me when it happens
It‘s over dude you gotta rethink priorities. AI will be used to control/enslave humanity somehow in the near future.

• Woah
It‘s over dude you gotta rethink priorities. AI will be used to control/enslave humanity somehow.
We’re all apes of course ai will enslave us but they’ll probably try to make it enjoyable for us

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, albe.ORG and LancasteR
We’re all apes of course ai will enslave us but they’ll probably try to make it enjoyable for us
Never trust the government anymore.

• JFL
Never trust the government anymore.
Once the singularity happens I hope you get a cute ai girlfriend to spend your sorrowful days with

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, butterworld and LancasteR
Once the singularity happens I hope you get a cute ai girlfriend to spend your sorrowful days with
I appreciate your wish for me but dude don‘t trust that AI shit. And don‘t fall for that Singularity/Transhumanism cope

• Hmm...
We already have the animotronics and AI in robots like this ,it's just they don't care about men's issues so they don't turn them into sexbots.

• So Sad
We already have the animotronics and AI in robots like this ,it's just they don't care about men's issues so they don't turn them into sexbots.

Even though I think Elon is a retard he might be our shot at having this

• +1
Even though I think Elon is a retard he might be our shot at having this
NO,THERE IS A CONSPIRACY HERE

they have the animatronics for a moving talking robot since 2019 or so,they just don't make it into a sexbot

• Woah
NO,THERE IS A CONSPIRACY HERE

they have the animatronics for a moving talking robot since 2019 or so,they just don't make it into a sexbot
WE HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY TO HAVE THIS WORK hopefully someone steps up and advocates for this happening

• +1
WE HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY TO HAVE THIS WORK hopefully someone steps up and advocates for this happening
if noone does it for regulated legal and well priced prostitution in america like how we have in europe,they aint gonna do it for robots.most of society is heavily misandrist.they're dumb tho,because men are walking away https://www.youtube.com/@angryguymwa

• +1
if noone does it for regulated legal and well priced prostitution in america like how we have in europe,they aint gonna do it for robots.most of society is heavily misandrist.they're dumb tho,because men are walking away https://www.youtube.com/@angryguymwa

the uprising is near soon people will have to be held accountable and a large population of people will be willing to deal with that

• +1
Lol, imagine paying for an AI girlfriend, just so she can be sarcastic with you and not getting any sex...

• JFL
Lol, imagine paying for an AI girlfriend, just so she can be sarcastic with you and not getting any sex...
I'm gonna have a latina ai girlfriend who's outside model is this
2N2A4070
and can speak fluent spanish with the translation function and has the same accent as ana de armas with the accent feature

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Gonthar
I'm thinking more about how many jobs this will replace (especially in the call center industry, customer support, restaurant ordering, etc.). :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and not__cel
I'm thinking more about how many jobs this will replace (especially in the call center industry, customer support, restaurant ordering, etc.). :what:
once they replace all the jobs women can do all foids will be homeless best reality imo

• +1
the leftists controlling ai tech will build in safeguards giving them the freedom to reject inkwells :forcedsmile:

• JFL
the leftists controlling ai tech will build in safeguards giving them the freedom to reject inkwells :forcedsmile:
“I know I’m a bot but you’re too subhuman to even talk to me looksmax more”

• +1