AI is evolving faster than you think

D

Deleted member 21898

I'm sorry
This is a game where you can interact with NPCs using your mic. When the dude spoke to the NPC at the timestamped part it was unsettling how the AI's responses were not only coherent and well spoken but also eerily human. You can almost have a real conversation with this AI as it seems high IQ compared to what came before it. In a couple of years, AI will become so smart and humanlike that you will be able to have full blown long conversations with it just like how you would conversate with a human, and you will be able to debate with it about various topics like politics and religion (maybe even including Blackpill and PSL). The current smart computer program that we have (ChatGPT) is fairly intelligent and useful but also still heavily robotic in its responses and not smart enough to conversate like a human. What I'm talking about will be something way more advanced than ChatGPT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Shekel

I know this is in german, but the robot basically speaks perfectly. He can have a full on conversation, without stuttering or thinking at all. This shit is scary man ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
21898.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
This is a game where you can interact with NPCs using your mic. When the dude spoke to the NPC at the timestamped part it was unsettling how the AI's responses were not only coherent and well spoken but also eerily human. You can almost have a real conversation with this AI as it seems high IQ compared to what came before it. In a couple of years, AI will become so smart and humanlike that you will be able to have full blown long conversations with it just like how you would conversate with a human, and you will be able to debate with it about various topics like politics and religion (maybe even including Blackpill and PSL). The current smart computer program that we have (ChatGPT) is fairly intelligent and useful but also still heavily robotic in its responses and not smart enough to conversate like a human. What I'm talking about will be something way more advanced than ChatGPT.

Holy shit