AI is jewish.

D

Deleted member 21044

Luminary
Joined
Jul 26, 2022
Posts
8,340
Reputation
12,994
Screenshot 20230123 1413212
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, bedes and Deleted member 22930
I knew it.
 
A real person wrote that. AIs today is a lie. They don't think for themselves. But don't go telling one of their cheerleaders, @Magical Apple that. Smh. She'll blow her dripping-soaked tampon that should've been changed days ago but she's eco-friendly. Nasty is what I call that. Disgusting!
 
  • JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy and Deleted member 21044
A real person wrote that. AIs today is a lie. They don't think for themselves. But don't go telling one of their cheerleaders, @Magical Apple that. Smh. She'll blow her dripping-soaked tampon that should've been changed days ago but she's eco-friendly. Nasty is what I call that. Disgusting!
Over.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Do it with a black person and post results
 
Gypsy meat sounds tasty🤤
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 21044
I use chatGpt as my slave
 

Similar threads

Latinolooksmaxxer
Success Jewish Mogger
Replies
9
Views
38
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
ICXCLuvr
Replies
5
Views
27
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
ragu
Replies
10
Views
43
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
genomemax
Replies
5
Views
25
horseman
horseman
M
Replies
2
Views
16
macbookpro_2015
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top