AI is the only way to get rich

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
literally no matter what you want to do. Just let ai do all of it

Musician - ai generate some shitty lyrics about how ur heartbroken then rap over some shitty free to use beat on youtube
Artist - ai generate it
Youtuber - Use ai to look up trending topics, then make vids daily with good thumbnails
Real Estate - Use ai to know the best places to invest in
Lawyer - AI Generate a defense
Doctor - AI Generate how to help your patient

AI OR ROPE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, It'snotover, LooksThinker and 5 others
Copers will say: AI Cant do everything!

ChatGPT is not everything bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Deleted member 32529, Skywalker and 4 others
Musician - ai generate some shitty lyrics about how ur heartbroken then rap over some shitty free to use beat on youtube
AI can never ever replicate the true artistic touch of human creativity through music, or at least not yet, everything else seems legit tho idk bout art tho artists finna get hella mad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 250722, Lucifer X, Sleeper and 4 others
AI can never ever replicate the true artistic touch of human creativity through music, or at least not yet, everything else seems legit tho idk bout art tho artists finna get hella mad.
nah depending on which ai u use. it can generate some legit lyrics

Artist - ai generate it
Youtuber - Use ai to look up trending topics, then make vids daily with good thumbnails

AI OR ROPE
AI is developed by multi billions compagnies like Google with an horde of the best experts scientists on algorithms, u have no power to improve anything in the long run

Last edited:
AI is getting me my degree rn

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Roquefort and 9Romance

Artist - ai generate it

AI OR ROPE
-broke person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
nah depending on which ai u use. it can generate some legit lyrics
that's the thing they're not as meaningful if you were to create them from the heart, I've looked into the legitimacy of AI lyrics before & humans can subconsciously tell that they are AI generated. if ur an artist or sum just do the work and make the lyrics urself

these lyrics are trash LMAO i'd say it's decent maybe for a prompt to get u started for lyrics if u really need it but for full lyrics? nah as an artist u gotta write that shit urself or else it ain't true n these lyrics booty af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and 0hMan
that's the thing they're not as meaningful if you were to create them from the heart, I've looked into the legitimacy of AI lyrics before & humans can subconsciously tell that they are AI generated. if ur an artist or sum just do the work and make the lyrics urself
View attachment 2396383
these lyrics are trash LMAO i'd say it's decent maybe for a prompt to get u started for lyrics if u really need it but for full lyrics? nah as an artist u gotta write that shit urself or else it ain't true n these lyrics booty af
"Maybe I'll start a fund and make a college scholarship"
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 16133
View attachment 2396383
that ai in general is trash. What the fuck is that lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 16133
I am badluckmaxxed. Everything i try to do won't succeed

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and luv
Then why can't AI be integrated into search engines so they can understand what the hell I'm looking for??

it actually will JFL
Pretty soon, AI will force us to confront the fact that we are nothing but clumps of cells and hormones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Mewton
Art isn’t going to get raped by ai, art is literally nothing without human creativity if ykwim
AI can never ever replicate the true artistic touch of human creativity through music, or at least not yet, everything else seems legit tho idk bout art tho artists finna get hella mad

@0hMan you banned him again?:lul::lul::lul:

@0hMan you banned him again?:lul::lul::lul:
He really sucks at following the rules. This time he's banned for good. And he made an alt, which I guess he thinks I don't know about.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Debetro
i will rope instead OP :cry:

Big corporations will always have access to more advanced AI and huge server farms, you're not gonna use AI from your shitty home computer to get rich, they are the ones who are gonna use it to eliminate humans and become even richer.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I have pretty much accepted that i'm a loser who isn't supposed to win under any circumstances. I'll try to looksmax nontheless

Shit thread

You think connections magically appear

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
it can generate some legit lyrics
This based on the idea that a song needs some neat discernible lyrics or be designed by following some set of rules, like verse progression, but music like that is a manufactured product and the way it's been made for the past century is already no different from what an AI can do (so you're right in that regard). But a real song is be a scream of the soul, which only has one meaning - that is the person who sings it expressing themselves.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS