AI knows all about .org [EVERYONE GTFIH]

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Matthew 9:7
Go to perplexity.ai and ask it anything about .org. It can tell you about members, it knows the various schizo lores.. literally everything

Here are some responses I've gotten

Who's considered the worst user on looksmax.org?

The user most frequently cited as the worst on looksmax.org is @Xangsane. He is characterized by juvenile behavior, spamming low-quality content, and fabricating information. Many users have noted his attention-seeking tendencies and biased beliefs, contributing to a negative reputation within the community.
Other users mentioned as particularly poor contributors include:
@looksmaxxer234: Criticized for limited intellectual capacity and reliance on TikTok videos as credible evidence.
@mvp: Described as delusional with low-quality posts, showing signs of disorganized thinking.
@HarrierDuBois: Lacks originality and intellectual substance in his posts.
@Iasacrko: Noted as a pathological liar with an inflated ego.
These users exemplify the forum's frustrations with low-effort and unconstructive participation.

Tell me about the conflict between i_love_roosters and The Heartless (Snake.0359) on looksmax.org?

The conflict between users i_love_roosters and The Heartless (Snake.0359) on looksmax.org has escalated into a public spectacle characterized by intense mockery and personal attacks.

Background

The Heartless, known for his controversial posts, faced significant backlash after being outed for his appearance, leading to a series of humiliating threads. Users, including i_love_roosters, have openly criticized him, with claims that he presented himself as a different ethnicity before being exposed. The Heartless has been described as "subhuman" and has faced relentless bullying, resulting in him purchasing a VIP membership to avoid further harassment.

Current Dynamics

i_love_roosters has been particularly vocal, labeling The Heartless as "the ugliest person" on the forum and asserting that his facial features are severely unattractive. This has prompted others to join in the ridicule, with various users conducting "face ratings" and sharing derogatory comments about both individuals' appearances and behaviors.
The situation reflects a broader culture of harsh judgment and ridicule prevalent on the forum, where users often engage in brutal assessments of each other's looks and social standing.

Tell me about the member i_love_roosters from looksmax.org?

i_love_roosters is an active user on the Looksmax.org forum who has been posting since August 2023. He has made over 10,000 posts and has a reputation score of 15,388, indicating he is a prolific and well-respected member of the community.

PDO Thread Procedures​

i_love_roosters has shared details about his experience getting PDO threads in multiple areas of his face, including:
  • The under-eye area, where he got immediate results and some bruising
  • The cheekbone area, which he feels looks like he got malar implants and is one of the most improved areas
  • The nasolabial folds, which he got about 75% reduction in
  • The corners of the mouth, which were lifted slightly upwards
In total, he used 38 threads and saw an estimated 0.65 PSL increase in his appearance, which he feels was absolutely worth it.

Retinoid Usage​

i_love_roosters has also shared his experience using tretinoin (Retin-A) and why he ultimately switched to using a 1% retinol serum instead. He found tretinoin to be too harsh, causing constant peeling, redness, irritation and even pain. He prefers the gentler retinol which provides some improvement in skin texture without the irritation.

Personal Life​

i_love_roosters has a diverse background, with a Bulgarian mother and a father of Turkish origin who is also Bulgarian. As a Christian, he often engages in discussions about religion.

In one thread, i_love_roosters mentions that he is currently living with his mother, which he describes as "really nice." He expresses a desire to move to Turkey to be with his mother, but notes she is not fluent in the language and has a good job where they currently live, so moving is complicated. He states he is self-sufficient with savings and not a "leach" but doesn't see much point in separating from his parents at the moment. Overall, i_love_roosters comes across as an active member of the Looksmax community who is willing to share his personal experiences with cosmetic procedures and skincare. His high post count and reputation suggest he is a valued contributor.

Is i_love_roosters considered a high or low value user?

The user i_love_roosters is generally considered a high-value contributor on looksmax.org. He has a significant post count of 10,668 and a reputation score of 15,255, indicating active engagement and positive recognition within the community. His posts often share personal experiences and insights related to cosmetic procedures, such as PDO threads, which are relevant to the forum's focus on self-improvement and aesthetics.
His contributions are seen as informative and reflective of a commitment to the looksmaxing journey, which earns him respect among other users. Overall, he is regarded as a valuable member of the community for his active participation and the quality of his content

Go ahead and ask it anything about this shithole. I'll give a valid and mirin answer like 90% of the time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, Funnyunenjoyer1, deepfuckingvalue and 22 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and BrutalMogger
Ask him about asdvek

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, 6PSLcel, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
Ask about me

• +1
Reactions: Bars, 6PSLcel, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
Ask him about asdvek
asdvek is an active member of Looksmax.org, having joined on February 7, 2024. He has made a significant impact on the forum with over 22,424 posts, averaging about 84.91 posts per day. His reputation score stands at 30,641, indicating a notable presence within the community.
User Profile
Username: asdvek
Total Posts: 22,424
Known For: Steroids and trolling
Community Engagement
asdvek is primarily active in the "Offtopic" and "Looksmax" sections of the forum. He is recognized for his controversial posts regarding steroids and has a reputation for trolling, which has made him a somewhat polarizing figure. Despite this, he is described as a "standardcel" and is considered approachable for conversation.
Controversies and Relationships
There are no major controversies associated with asdvek, and he is noted to typically act alone rather than in collaboration with others. He has a minor rivalry with another user, @lastamericanvirgin, but this is viewed as a general dislike rather than a significant conflict.
Overall, asdvek is characterized as a typical user of the forum, engaging actively and contributing to discussions, particularly around aesthetics and self-improvement topics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, scrunchables, Art of Pattinson and 7 others
asdvek is an active member of Looksmax.org, having joined on February 7, 2024. He has made a significant impact on the forum with over 22,424 posts, averaging about 84.91 posts per day. His reputation score stands at 30,641, indicating a notable presence within the community.
User Profile
Community Engagement
asdvek is primarily active in the "Offtopic" and "Looksmax" sections of the forum. He is recognized for his controversial posts regarding steroids and has a reputation for trolling, which has made him a somewhat polarizing figure. Despite this, he is described as a "standardcel" and is considered approachable for conversation.
There are no major controversies associated with asdvek, and he is noted to typically act alone rather than in collaboration with others. He has a minor rivalry with another user, @lastamericanvirgin, but this is viewed as a general dislike rather than a significant conflict.
Overall, asdvek is characterized as a typical user of the forum, engaging actively and contributing to discussions, particularly around aesthetics and self-improvement topics
It kinda stole some parts off @Greypiller guide about me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: totalynotme, 6PSLcel, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Ask about me
The user galvin8101 on Looksmax.org appears to be a member who engages in discussions about self-improvement, particularly regarding physical appearance and lifestyle choices. While specific posts from galvin8101 are not detailed in the search results, the general themes on the forum include reflections on youth, societal pressures, and the pursuit of personal aesthetics.

In a notable post, a user reflects on the importance of enjoying youth rather than focusing solely on self-improvement. They express regret over missed opportunities for social interactions and relationships due to a fixation on enhancing their looks and achieving perfection, which they now view as detrimental to experiencing life fully[1].

The forum often features discussions on various topics, including lifestyle changes, mental health, and the pressures of societal expectations regarding appearance, indicating a community grappling with these issues collectively. However, without specific posts from galvin8101, a more detailed profile cannot be provided.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and BrutalMogger
ask about me bro
i want to see if it comprehends my IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Bars, cannotbeasked and 2 others
Me

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, i_love_roosters and BrutalMogger
The user galvin8101 on Looksmax.org appears to be a member who engages in discussions about self-improvement, particularly regarding physical appearance and lifestyle choices. While specific posts from galvin8101 are not detailed in the search results, the general themes on the forum include reflections on youth, societal pressures, and the pursuit of personal aesthetics.

In a notable post, a user reflects on the importance of enjoying youth rather than focusing solely on self-improvement. They express regret over missed opportunities for social interactions and relationships due to a fixation on enhancing their looks and achieving perfection, which they now view as detrimental to experiencing life fully[1].

The forum often features discussions on various topics, including lifestyle changes, mental health, and the pressures of societal expectations regarding appearance, indicating a community grappling with these issues collectively. However, without specific posts from galvin8101, a more detailed profile cannot be provided.
Brutal unrelevantpill not even AI knows shit about me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, 6PSLcel, dostoyevski and 2 others
Brutal unrelevantpill not even AI knows shit about me
Same:

The search results do not provide specific information about "n1666" on looksmax.org. Looksmax.org is a community focused on self-improvement and aesthetics, where users discuss various methods to enhance their appearance, known as "looksmaxing" . If you are looking for a specific thread or user named "n1666" on looksmax.org, you may need to visit the site directly and use its search function for more detailed information

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, 6PSLcel, i_love_roosters and 2 others
ask about me bro
i want to see if it comprehends my IQ
BrutalMogger is an active user on Looksmax.org, a forum focused on self-improvement and aesthetics. The user has participated in various discussions, contributing insights on topics related to looksmaxing and personal development.

### User Activity

- **Engagement**: BrutalMogger has made notable contributions, including reactions to other users' posts and discussions about personal experiences and advice on improving one's appearance and self-esteem[5][6].

- **Recent Posts**: On September 4, 2024, BrutalMogger commented on a thread discussing compliments received about one's voice, indicating an interest in personal feedback and social interactions[7]. Additionally, in another post, they expressed a sense of community with other forum members, highlighting the understanding they find among peers on the platform[8].

### Reputation and Influence

BrutalMogger appears to have a positive reputation within the community, as indicated by their interactions and the reactions they receive from other users. Their engagement suggests they are a recognized member, contributing to discussions that resonate with others seeking self-improvement.

Overall, BrutalMogger embodies the forum's ethos of sharing experiences and advice related to personal development and aesthetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, 6PSLcel and BrutalMogger
Same:

The search results do not provide specific information about "n1666" on looksmax.org. Looksmax.org is a community focused on self-improvement and aesthetics, where users discuss various methods to enhance their appearance, known as "looksmaxing" . If you are looking for a specific thread or user named "n1666" on looksmax.org, you may need to visit the site directly and use its search function for more detailed information
N1666 is an active user on Looksmax.org, known for sharing personal milestones and experiences related to self-improvement and social interactions. Notably, on June 27, 2023, N1666 announced that he had lost his virginity, sharing that he engaged with a girl who was two years younger and also a virgin[7].

His contributions to the forum reflect a focus on personal growth and the pursuit of "looksmaxxing," a term used within the community to describe efforts aimed at enhancing one's physical appearance and social appeal. This includes discussions about dating, self-esteem, and the challenges of navigating relationships in the context of self-image.

While specific details about his overall reputation or post count are not highlighted in the search results, his experiences resonate with other members who are also on similar journeys of self-improvement and exploration of personal identity within the framework of looksmaxxing.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and N1666
N1666 is an active user on Looksmax.org, known for sharing personal milestones and experiences related to self-improvement and social interactions. Notably, on June 27, 2023, N1666 announced that he had lost his virginity, sharing that he engaged with a girl who was two years younger and also a virgin[7].

His contributions to the forum reflect a focus on personal growth and the pursuit of "looksmaxxing," a term used within the community to describe efforts aimed at enhancing one's physical appearance and social appeal. This includes discussions about dating, self-esteem, and the challenges of navigating relationships in the context of self-image.

While specific details about his overall reputation or post count are not highlighted in the search results, his experiences resonate with other members who are also on similar journeys of self-improvement and exploration of personal identity within the framework of looksmaxxing.
Ask chatgpt about my penis measurements

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and i_love_roosters
Information about the user "Goth" from Looksmax.org is limited, as specific user profiles are not typically detailed in the forum threads. However, several discussions revolve around goth culture and dating preferences.

1. **Attraction to Goth Girls**: Users discuss the appeal of goth girls, often highlighting that they tend to be more open to casual relationships rather than long-term commitments. This perception suggests that goth girls may prioritize physical attraction and personality traits associated with the "Chad" archetype, which is often idealized in the community[3][4].

2. **Normie Interest**: There is a recurring theme regarding the interest of "normies" (non-goth individuals) in goth girls. Some threads explore why goth girls attract attention, with opinions varying from admiration to derogatory remarks about their behavior[2][7].

3. **Maximizing Appeal**: Users share tips on how to attract goth girls, emphasizing the importance of adopting goth aesthetics, understanding goth music, and engaging in the culture to make a favorable impression[5][8].

Overall, discussions reflect a mix of admiration and critique regarding goth culture and its dynamics within dating contexts on Looksmax.org.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and 6PSLcel
User Profile
Community Engagement
Holy glazefest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and 6PSLcel
@_MVP_ over for u son

• +1
  • JFL
Me:owo:

• +1
ask for 6pslcel

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, i_love_roosters, dostoyevski and 1 other person
What a disappointment :feelsping:
Screenshot 20240905 083507 Chrome

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, Beastimmung, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
Information about the user "Goth" from Looksmax.org is limited, as specific user profiles are not typically detailed in the forum threads. However, several discussions revolve around goth culture and dating preferences.

1. **Attraction to Goth Girls**: Users discuss the appeal of goth girls, often highlighting that they tend to be more open to casual relationships rather than long-term commitments. This perception suggests that goth girls may prioritize physical attraction and personality traits associated with the "Chad" archetype, which is often idealized in the community[3][4].

2. **Normie Interest**: There is a recurring theme regarding the interest of "normies" (non-goth individuals) in goth girls. Some threads explore why goth girls attract attention, with opinions varying from admiration to derogatory remarks about their behavior[2][7].

3. **Maximizing Appeal**: Users share tips on how to attract goth girls, emphasizing the importance of adopting goth aesthetics, understanding goth music, and engaging in the culture to make a favorable impression[5][8].

Overall, discussions reflect a mix of admiration and critique regarding goth culture and its dynamics within dating contexts on Looksmax.org.
dumb ass ai is incapable of comprehending my high iq

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Do me.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
@HarrierDuBois can’t be considered the worst user on this forum.

I would even argue that he is one of the better ones out here with an higher IQ than the average user:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, i_love_roosters, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Ask who the biggest subhuman is

Last edited:
im dying

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and i_love_roosters
The discussion surrounding the Billie Eilish cult on Looksmax.org reflects a mix of admiration and criticism. Some users express that the cult emerged from a desire for validation, suggesting that Eilish's own insecurities about her looks led to the creation of a fan base that seeks to elevate her image.
Conversely, others criticize the presence of a cult-like following on a platform primarily focused on self-improvement and aesthetics. Users have voiced frustration, questioning the appropriateness of idolizing celebrities in a space meant for personal development.
Overall, the discourse highlights a tension between celebrity worship and self-improvement ideals, with opinions varying widely among the community members.😹😹😹😹😹😹 @nathan @cromagnon @majesticincel @noobs @Rea @HarshBDSMmaster @Art of Pattinson @Darkeningstar @Imretarded?

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, nathan, Rea and 1 other person
The discussion surrounding the Billie Eilish cult on Looksmax.org reflects a mix of admiration and criticism. Some users express that the cult emerged from a desire for validation, suggesting that Eilish's own insecurities about her looks led to the creation of a fan base that seeks to elevate her image.
Conversely, others criticize the presence of a cult-like following on a platform primarily focused on self-improvement and aesthetics. Users have voiced frustration, questioning the appropriateness of idolizing celebrities in a space meant for personal development.
Overall, the discourse highlights a tension between celebrity worship and self-improvement ideals, with opinions varying widely among the community members.😹😹😹😹😹😹 @nathan @cromagnon @majesticincel @noobs @Rea @HarshBDSMmaster @Art of Pattinson @Darkeningstar @Imretarded?
Billie cult was peak:feelsbadman:

• Love it
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Do me saar:Comfy:

• +1
@HarrierDuBois can’t be considered the worst user on this forum.

I would even argue that he is one of the better ones out here with an higher IQ than the average user:
The AI is coping, they have to stay woke. 🥱

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, i_love_roosters and moreroidsmoredates
Go to perplexity.ai and ask it anything about .org. It can tell you about members, it knows the various schizo lores.. literally everything

Here are some responses I've gotten

Who's considered the worst user on looksmax.org?

The user most frequently cited as the worst on looksmax.org is @Xangsane. He is characterized by juvenile behavior, spamming low-quality content, and fabricating information. Many users have noted his attention-seeking tendencies and biased beliefs, contributing to a negative reputation within the community.
Other users mentioned as particularly poor contributors include:
@looksmaxxer234: Criticized for limited intellectual capacity and reliance on TikTok videos as credible evidence.
@mvp: Described as delusional with low-quality posts, showing signs of disorganized thinking.
@HarrierDuBois: Lacks originality and intellectual substance in his posts.
@Iasacrko: Noted as a pathological liar with an inflated ego.
These users exemplify the forum's frustrations with low-effort and unconstructive participation.

Tell me about the conflict between i_love_roosters and The Heartless (Snake.0359) on looksmax.org?

The conflict between users i_love_roosters and The Heartless (Snake.0359) on looksmax.org has escalated into a public spectacle characterized by intense mockery and personal attacks.

Background

The Heartless, known for his controversial posts, faced significant backlash after being outed for his appearance, leading to a series of humiliating threads. Users, including i_love_roosters, have openly criticized him, with claims that he presented himself as a different ethnicity before being exposed. The Heartless has been described as "subhuman" and has faced relentless bullying, resulting in him purchasing a VIP membership to avoid further harassment.

Current Dynamics

i_love_roosters has been particularly vocal, labeling The Heartless as "the ugliest person" on the forum and asserting that his facial features are severely unattractive. This has prompted others to join in the ridicule, with various users conducting "face ratings" and sharing derogatory comments about both individuals' appearances and behaviors.
The situation reflects a broader culture of harsh judgment and ridicule prevalent on the forum, where users often engage in brutal assessments of each other's looks and social standing.

Tell me about the member i_love_roosters from looksmax.org?

i_love_roosters is an active user on the Looksmax.org forum who has been posting since August 2023. He has made over 10,000 posts and has a reputation score of 15,388, indicating he is a prolific and well-respected member of the community.

PDO Thread Procedures​

i_love_roosters has shared details about his experience getting PDO threads in multiple areas of his face, including:
  • The under-eye area, where he got immediate results and some bruising
  • The cheekbone area, which he feels looks like he got malar implants and is one of the most improved areas
  • The nasolabial folds, which he got about 75% reduction in
  • The corners of the mouth, which were lifted slightly upwards
In total, he used 38 threads and saw an estimated 0.65 PSL increase in his appearance, which he feels was absolutely worth it.

Retinoid Usage​

i_love_roosters has also shared his experience using tretinoin (Retin-A) and why he ultimately switched to using a 1% retinol serum instead. He found tretinoin to be too harsh, causing constant peeling, redness, irritation and even pain. He prefers the gentler retinol which provides some improvement in skin texture without the irritation.

Personal Life​

i_love_roosters has a diverse background, with a Bulgarian mother and a father of Turkish origin who is also Bulgarian. As a Christian, he often engages in discussions about religion.

In one thread, i_love_roosters mentions that he is currently living with his mother, which he describes as "really nice." He expresses a desire to move to Turkey to be with his mother, but notes she is not fluent in the language and has a good job where they currently live, so moving is complicated. He states he is self-sufficient with savings and not a "leach" but doesn't see much point in separating from his parents at the moment. Overall, i_love_roosters comes across as an active member of the Looksmax community who is willing to share his personal experiences with cosmetic procedures and skincare. His high post count and reputation suggest he is a valued contributor.

Is i_love_roosters considered a high or low value user?

The user i_love_roosters is generally considered a high-value contributor on looksmax.org. He has a significant post count of 10,668 and a reputation score of 15,255, indicating active engagement and positive recognition within the community. His posts often share personal experiences and insights related to cosmetic procedures, such as PDO threads, which are relevant to the forum's focus on self-improvement and aesthetics.
His contributions are seen as informative and reflective of a commitment to the looksmaxing journey, which earns him respect among other users. Overall, he is regarded as a valuable member of the community for his active participation and the quality of his content

Go ahead and ask it anything about this shithole. I'll give a valid and mirin answer like 90% of the time
That ai is a search engine bro 😭

## Dostoyevski on Looksmax.org

Dostoyevski is a user on the Looksmax.org forum, a community focused on men's self-improvement and aesthetics. Based on the search results, there are a few key points about Dostoyevski's presence on the forum:

1. **He is referred to as "Deostovsky Fyodor"** in one of the thread titles, which is likely a reference to the famous Russian author Fyodor Dostoyevsky[7].

2. **He is described as a "cuck"** in the same thread title, which is a derogatory term used to insult someone as weak or submissive[7].

3. **The thread suggests that Dostoyevski, along with other "golden age" thinkers and philosophers, follow a typical pattern** that the author disagrees with[7].

However, the search results do not provide any additional details about Dostoyevski's specific views, contributions, or interactions on the forum. The information is limited to the brief mentions in the thread titles and descriptions.

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
ask for 6pslcel
The user **6PSLcel** on looksmax.org joined the forum on November 4, 2023. He has made a significant impact with **15,211 posts** and a reputation score of **20,061**, indicating active engagement and recognition within the community. Standing at **6 feet 5 inches**, he frequently participates in discussions related to looksmaxxing, often seeking advice and sharing his experiences.

6PSLcel is known for his candid self-description, referring to himself humorously as a "gay retard." He has no notable controversies and is generally regarded as a chill user, making him approachable within the community. He often engages in off-topic discussions and is seen as a friendly member, with several users considering him a valuable contributor due to his active participation and willingness to help others[2][3][7].

His posts reflect a focus on various cosmetic enhancements, including fillers and other non-surgical options, as he aims to improve his confidence and appearance[2][3]. Overall, 6PSLcel is recognized for his active involvement and positive reputation among peers on looksmax.org.

• JFL
Reactions: dostoyevski, TechnoBoss, scrunchables and 1 other person
The user **moreroidsmoredates** on Looksmax.org is an active member known for engaging in discussions about self-improvement and aesthetics. He joined the forum on September 12, 2023, and has made approximately 7,300 posts, earning a reputation score of 9,955, indicating a significant level of engagement and recognition within the community[3].

His contributions often focus on the concept of "looksmaxxing," which is the pursuit of improving one's physical appearance to enhance social and romantic prospects. He has expressed views that emphasize the importance of physical fitness, suggesting that being built can significantly improve one's attractiveness, particularly for those who may not have strong facial features[3]. He also critiques users who might struggle with self-improvement, labeling them as "sub MTN" (a term referring to a specific attractiveness tier) and suggesting that their difficulties stem from their appearance rather than their efforts[3].

Additionally, he has been involved in discussions critiquing other users, such as questioning the credibility of another member known as "the BULL," indicating a tendency to engage in interpersonal conflicts on the forum[7].

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Do me saar:Comfy:
Majesticincel is an active member of Looksmax.org, a forum focused on self-improvement and aesthetics, particularly concerning physical appearance. He joined the forum on September 18, 2023, and has since made over 591 posts, accumulating a reputation score of 1,272[3].

His contributions often revolve around personal experiences with various "looksmaxxing" methods—strategies aimed at enhancing physical attractiveness. In one notable thread, he ranks different looksmaxxing techniques based on their effectiveness, sharing insights from his year and a half of experimentation with various approaches[3]. He emphasizes practical tips, such as skincare, haircuts, and the use of certain products to improve appearance.

Majesticincel also engages in discussions about perceived behaviors associated with facial features, suggesting that physical appearance can influence social interactions and perceptions[6]. His posts reflect a blend of humor and seriousness, addressing both the challenges and the absurdities of the looksmaxxing culture within the forum.

• Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel
The user **6PSLcel** on looksmax.org joined the forum on November 4, 2023. He has made a significant impact with **15,211 posts** and a reputation score of **20,061**, indicating active engagement and recognition within the community. Standing at **6 feet 5 inches**, he frequently participates in discussions related to looksmaxxing, often seeking advice and sharing his experiences.

6PSLcel is known for his candid self-description, referring to himself humorously as a "gay retard." He has no notable controversies and is generally regarded as a chill user, making him approachable within the community. He often engages in off-topic discussions and is seen as a friendly member, with several users considering him a valuable contributor due to his active participation and willingness to help others[2][3][7].

His posts reflect a focus on various cosmetic enhancements, including fillers and other non-surgical options, as he aims to improve his confidence and appearance[2][3]. Overall, 6PSLcel is recognized for his active involvement and positive reputation among peers on looksmax.org.
definitely not from greypillers guide

• JFL
Ask about me

• +1
Ask GPT sbout my Big Curry Cock

Ask about me
The user "exo" on looksmax.org has a profile that includes various personal details and interests. They joined the platform on December 19, 2020, and their profile indicates they are 23 years old, born on December 31, 2000.

In terms of interests, exo has expressed a focus on topics related to self-improvement and aesthetics, which aligns with the overall theme of looksmax.org. They have made several posts and contributions to discussions on the forum, engaging with other users on subjects like physical appearance and personal development.

The user has also participated in community activities, such as sharing their experiences and insights on looksmaxing strategies, which is a key aspect of the forum's purpose.

For more specific details or to view their contributions, you can visit their profile directly on looksmax.org [1].

The user "exo" on looksmax.org has recently been identified as potentially dangerous to themselves and others. A thread discusses concerns about exo's mental health, suggesting they may be in denial about their issues and have advised others to medicate instead of seeking help themselves. This has raised alarms among other forum members, prompting calls for community support to encourage exo to seek professional assistance before the situation worsens[1].

In addition to these concerns, exo has participated in discussions about physical appearance, particularly focusing on the importance of side profiles in attractiveness. This aligns with the forum's emphasis on self-improvement and aesthetics, where users often share their insights and experiences related to looksmaxing strategies[2][3].

Overall, exo's profile reflects a mix of personal struggles and engagement with the community's themes of self-enhancement and mental health awareness.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
This is why I love perplexity holy shit :lul:

Based on the search results, I can provide some information about the user named scrunchables from looksmax.org:Scrunchables appears to be an active user on the looksmax.org forum. They have made several recent posts that have garnered attention from other users.Some key points about scrunchables:
  • They seem to post frequently in the "Offtopic" section of the forum.
  • Their posts often receive replies and views from other users, suggesting they may be a somewhat prominent or engaging member of the community.
  • In their profile, they describe themselves as a "Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)".
  • They appear to have strong opinions on certain topics, as evidenced by a post criticizing naming practices among Black parents.
  • Their username "scrunchables" is distinctive enough that other users reference them by name in thread titles and discussions.
While the available information is limited, scrunchables seems to be a regular contributor to discussions on looksmax.org, particularly in off-topic areas. Their posts appear to generate engagement from other forum members.

Man Body GIF

The user "exo" on looksmax.org has a profile that includes various personal details and interests. They joined the platform on December 19, 2020, and their profile indicates they are 23 years old, born on December 31, 2000.

In terms of interests, exo has expressed a focus on topics related to self-improvement and aesthetics, which aligns with the overall theme of looksmax.org. They have made several posts and contributions to discussions on the forum, engaging with other users on subjects like physical appearance and personal development.

The user has also participated in community activities, such as sharing their experiences and insights on looksmaxing strategies, which is a key aspect of the forum's purpose.

For more specific details or to view their contributions, you can visit their profile directly on looksmax.org [1].

The user "exo" on looksmax.org has recently been identified as potentially dangerous to themselves and others. A thread discusses concerns about exo's mental health, suggesting they may be in denial about their issues and have advised others to medicate instead of seeking help themselves. This has raised alarms among other forum members, prompting calls for community support to encourage exo to seek professional assistance before the situation worsens[1].

In addition to these concerns, exo has participated in discussions about physical appearance, particularly focusing on the importance of side profiles in attractiveness. This aligns with the forum's emphasis on self-improvement and aesthetics, where users often share their insights and experiences related to looksmaxing strategies[2][3].

Overall, exo's profile reflects a mix of personal struggles and engagement with the community's themes of self-enhancement and mental health awareness.
Cagefuel

This AI is dogshit it has Zeta as the best user on .org
IMG 8944

Ask him about me plzz

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and i_love_roosters