AI knows all about .org [EVERYONE GTFIH]

Go to perplexity.ai and ask it anything about .org. It can tell you about members, it knows the various schizo lores.. literally everything

Here are some responses I've gotten

Who's considered the worst user on looksmax.org?

The user most frequently cited as the worst on looksmax.org is @Xangsane. He is characterized by juvenile behavior, spamming low-quality content, and fabricating information. Many users have noted his attention-seeking tendencies and biased beliefs, contributing to a negative reputation within the community.
Other users mentioned as particularly poor contributors include:
@looksmaxxer234: Criticized for limited intellectual capacity and reliance on TikTok videos as credible evidence.
@mvp: Described as delusional with low-quality posts, showing signs of disorganized thinking.
@HarrierDuBois: Lacks originality and intellectual substance in his posts.
@Iasacrko: Noted as a pathological liar with an inflated ego.
These users exemplify the forum's frustrations with low-effort and unconstructive participation.

Tell me about the conflict between i_love_roosters and The Heartless (Snake.0359) on looksmax.org?

The conflict between users i_love_roosters and The Heartless (Snake.0359) on looksmax.org has escalated into a public spectacle characterized by intense mockery and personal attacks.

Background

The Heartless, known for his controversial posts, faced significant backlash after being outed for his appearance, leading to a series of humiliating threads. Users, including i_love_roosters, have openly criticized him, with claims that he presented himself as a different ethnicity before being exposed. The Heartless has been described as "subhuman" and has faced relentless bullying, resulting in him purchasing a VIP membership to avoid further harassment.

Current Dynamics

i_love_roosters has been particularly vocal, labeling The Heartless as "the ugliest person" on the forum and asserting that his facial features are severely unattractive. This has prompted others to join in the ridicule, with various users conducting "face ratings" and sharing derogatory comments about both individuals' appearances and behaviors.
The situation reflects a broader culture of harsh judgment and ridicule prevalent on the forum, where users often engage in brutal assessments of each other's looks and social standing.

Tell me about the member i_love_roosters from looksmax.org?

i_love_roosters is an active user on the Looksmax.org forum who has been posting since August 2023. He has made over 10,000 posts and has a reputation score of 15,388, indicating he is a prolific and well-respected member of the community.

PDO Thread Procedures​

i_love_roosters has shared details about his experience getting PDO threads in multiple areas of his face, including:
  • The under-eye area, where he got immediate results and some bruising
  • The cheekbone area, which he feels looks like he got malar implants and is one of the most improved areas
  • The nasolabial folds, which he got about 75% reduction in
  • The corners of the mouth, which were lifted slightly upwards
In total, he used 38 threads and saw an estimated 0.65 PSL increase in his appearance, which he feels was absolutely worth it.

Retinoid Usage​

i_love_roosters has also shared his experience using tretinoin (Retin-A) and why he ultimately switched to using a 1% retinol serum instead. He found tretinoin to be too harsh, causing constant peeling, redness, irritation and even pain. He prefers the gentler retinol which provides some improvement in skin texture without the irritation.

Personal Life​

i_love_roosters has a diverse background, with a Bulgarian mother and a father of Turkish origin who is also Bulgarian. As a Christian, he often engages in discussions about religion.

In one thread, i_love_roosters mentions that he is currently living with his mother, which he describes as "really nice." He expresses a desire to move to Turkey to be with his mother, but notes she is not fluent in the language and has a good job where they currently live, so moving is complicated. He states he is self-sufficient with savings and not a "leach" but doesn't see much point in separating from his parents at the moment. Overall, i_love_roosters comes across as an active member of the Looksmax community who is willing to share his personal experiences with cosmetic procedures and skincare. His high post count and reputation suggest he is a valued contributor.

Is i_love_roosters considered a high or low value user?

The user i_love_roosters is generally considered a high-value contributor on looksmax.org. He has a significant post count of 10,668 and a reputation score of 15,255, indicating active engagement and positive recognition within the community. His posts often share personal experiences and insights related to cosmetic procedures, such as PDO threads, which are relevant to the forum's focus on self-improvement and aesthetics.
His contributions are seen as informative and reflective of a commitment to the looksmaxing journey, which earns him respect among other users. Overall, he is regarded as a valuable member of the community for his active participation and the quality of his content

Go ahead and ask it anything about this shithole. I'll give a valid and mirin answer like 90% of the time
Woah!!! My mind is blown.......

@Lefty Rankin is a user on Looksmax.org, a forum focused on men's self-improvement and aesthetics. He has shared that he currently works as a cook at a Chinese restaurant, a position he has held since September 2021. Prior to this, he was an English teacher in China.There are mixed opinions about him on the forum. Some users have expressed admiration, labeling him as the "biggest Chad" on the forum. However, others have been critical, with some posts containing hostile language towards him. Additionally, there are discussions about his personal life, including references to his family and future plans.Overall, @Lefty Rankin seems to be a somewhat controversial figure on the Looksmax.org forum, with both supporters and detractors discussing his life and contributions.

Lefty Rankin's perspective on the blackpill has evolved over time. Initially, he did not identify with the blackpill ideology. Instead, he considered himself an "old school redpiller," emphasizing traits like stubbornness, selfishness, and being uninhibited as a man. He believed these traits worked for him and criticized others for not implementing them correctly due to a lack of independence and hidden desperation.He compared his view of the blackpill to certain martial arts, suggesting that while it may hold some truth for individuals, it can be limiting if taken as absolute. He viewed the blackpill as potentially inhibiting when facing someone who knows how to be attractive without adhering to its tenets.Overall, Lefty Rankin seems to acknowledge some aspects of the blackpill but maintains a critical stance, emphasizing personal agency and long-term relationship management over deterministic beliefs about attractiveness and success.

• Woah
Reactions: i_love_roosters
CoreSchizo is recognized on looksmax.org for his engaging presence and contributions to discussions. He often provides insightful perspectives on various topics related to self-improvement and aesthetics. Many users appreciate his candidness and willingness to share personal experiences, which can foster a sense of community and support among members. His active participation helps stimulate conversations and encourages others to share their thoughts, making him a valued member of the forum. Overall, CoreSchizo contributes positively to the atmosphere of looksmax.org.

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Ask him about me plzz
It can't recognize you jfl. It say you got like a 100 posts or something. I tried promoting it 5 different ways. Most I got was a generic response which applies to pretty much all users

• +1
Reactions: Rea
can u ask about me

• +1

• Hmm...
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Here is a list of the top 10 users on Looksmax.org known for having the strongest auras:

1. @ChadL1te
2. @Hardstuck MTN
3. @Blackgymmax
4. @Vermilioncore
5. @Orc
6. @Amnesia
7. @i_love_roosters
8. @distance decay
9. @Ritalincel
10. @try2beme

These users are recognized for their impactful presence on the forum, which includes their posts, reputation, and overall engagement with the community. The concept of aura here encompasses various aspects, including personality, contributions, and the energy they project within discussions[1][4].

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, ChadL1te, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
IMG 2134

• Love it
can u ask about me

I couldn't find specific information about the user "looksmaxxing223" from looksmax.org. However, I can provide insights into the concept of looksmaxxing, which is likely relevant to this user.....

:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Here is a list of the top 10 users on Looksmax.org known for having the strongest auras:

1. @ChadL1te
2. @Hardstuck MTN
3. @Blackgymmax
4. @Vermilioncore
5. @Orc
6. @Amnesia
7. @i_love_roosters
8. @distance decay
9. @Ritalincel
10. @try2beme

These users are recognized for their impactful presence on the forum, which includes their posts, reputation, and overall engagement with the community. The concept of aura here encompasses various aspects, including personality, contributions, and the energy they project within discussions[1][4].
Now redo it I want to see something

• +1

1. @ChadL1te
2. @Hardstuck MTN
3. @Blackgymmax
4. @Vermilioncore
5. @Orc
6. @Amnesia
7. @i_love_roosters
8. @distance decay
9. @Ritalincel
10. @try2beme

YOOO IM HIM

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Now redo it I want to see something
## Top 10 Users on Looksmax.org with the Strongest Aura

Based on the discussions on Looksmax.org, here are the top 10 users with the most aura:

1. **ChadL1te** - Known for his strong forum presence, lore, avatar, bio, and posts[1]

2. **Blackgymmax** - Mentioned as one of the users with the most aura[1]

3. **vermillioncore** - Included in the list of top users with the highest aura[1]

4. **Orc** - Also listed as a top user with significant aura[1]

5. **Amnesia** - Has aura, especially after being banned[2]

6. **Bgm** - Considered to have aura now that he's banned[2]

7. **Clavicular** - Included in the list of users with the most aura[2]

8. **Native** - Known for his aura[2]

9. **Arvid** - Has aura due to his infrequent posting[2]

10. **Asdvek** - Mentioned as a user with aura[2]

The term "aura" in this context seems to refer to a user's overall presence, reputation, and impact on the forum community, which can be influenced by factors like their activity, persona, and perceived status.

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
do me for the second time :feelsohh:
I asked ai and it said this Greypiller is a notable member of looksmax.org, having joined the forum on March 5, 2024. He stands at 6'1" and has a reputation score of 3,732, with a total of 3,172 posts. His contributions primarily focus on discussions related to self-improvement and aesthetics, which align with the forum's themes.While specific controversies surrounding Greypiller are not well-documented, he is recognized for his engagement within the community. He is often seen participating in threads that explore various aspects of looksmaxing, a term used to describe efforts to improve one's physical appearance through various means, including grooming, fitness, and cosmetic procedures.Greypiller's reputation suggests that he is a respected user, although details about his specific contributions or any significant achievements within the forum remain limited

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I asked ai and it said this Greypiller is a notable member of looksmax.org, having joined the forum on March 5, 2024. He stands at 6'1" and has a reputation score of 3,732, with a total of 3,172 posts. His contributions primarily focus on discussions related to self-improvement and aesthetics, which align with the forum's themes.While specific controversies surrounding Greypiller are not well-documented, he is recognized for his engagement within the community. He is often seen participating in threads that explore various aspects of looksmaxing, a term used to describe efforts to improve one's physical appearance through various means, including grooming, fitness, and cosmetic procedures.Greypiller's reputation suggests that he is a respected user, although details about his specific contributions or any significant achievements within the forum remain limited
I askes it to list key themes in my threads :
Greypiller's threads on looksmax.org primarily focus on user profiles and the dynamics within the community. Here are the key themes he explores:

### User Profiles and Analysis
- **Guides to Users**: Greypiller has initiated a series of threads where he provides insights into various users on the forum, detailing their strengths, weaknesses, and overall contributions. This includes not just their posting habits, but also their reputations and controversies surrounding them.

### Community Dynamics
- **Controversies**: Many of Greypiller's threads touch on the controversies that users have faced, such as conflicts, notable incidents, and the general reception of certain members. This aspect highlights the often contentious nature of discussions within the community.

### Engagement and Collaboration
- **Community Involvement**: Greypiller encourages participation from other members to contribute their knowledge and experiences, emphasizing a collaborative approach to building a comprehensive understanding of the forum's culture.

### Humor and Critique
- **Lighthearted Tone**: While addressing serious topics, Greypiller often employs humor and a casual tone, making the discussions more engaging and accessible to users.

Overall, Greypiller's threads serve as a blend of informative content and community engagement, reflecting the multifaceted nature of looksmax.org.

Citations:
[1] https://looksmax.org/threads/a-guide-to-org-users-clavicular.1087070/
[2] https://looksmax.org/threads/looksmax-org-iceberg-everyone-gtfih.1129045/page-2
[3] https://looksmax.org/threads/a-guide-to-org-users-imretarded.1084399/
[4] https://looksmax.org/threads/im-mak...d-everyones-help-oldcels-gtfih.1128999/page-2
[5] https://looksmax.org/threads/a-guide-to-org-users-xangsane.1084261/
[6] https://looksmax.org/threads/ai-knows-all-about-org-everyone-gtfih.1142987/
[7] https://looksmax.org/threads/what-i...-common-site-words-and-abbreviations.1059377/
[8] https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-find-good-users-guide.1087510/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and asdvek
## Top 10 Users on Looksmax.org with the Strongest Aura

Based on the discussions on Looksmax.org, here are the top 10 users with the most aura:

1. **ChadL1te** - Known for his strong forum presence, lore, avatar, bio, and posts[1]

2. **Blackgymmax** - Mentioned as one of the users with the most aura[1]

3. **vermillioncore** - Included in the list of top users with the highest aura[1]

4. **Orc** - Also listed as a top user with significant aura[1]

5. **Amnesia** - Has aura, especially after being banned[2]

6. **Bgm** - Considered to have aura now that he's banned[2]

7. **Clavicular** - Included in the list of users with the most aura[2]

8. **Native** - Known for his aura[2]

9. **Arvid** - Has aura due to his infrequent posting[2]

10. **Asdvek** - Mentioned as a user with aura[2]

The term "aura" in this context seems to refer to a user's overall presence, reputation, and impact on the forum community, which can be influenced by factors like their activity, persona, and perceived status.
Ask it if im schizophrenic

• +1
Ask it if im schizophrenic
There is no definitive evidence or consensus regarding whether the user Greypiller from looksmax.org is considered schizophrenic. The discussions on the forum often reference various users with terms like "schizophrenic" or "autistic" in a derogatory manner, typically to describe behaviors or beliefs that are seen as irrational or extreme. For instance, one thread mentions that the forum contains "schizophrenic autistic people" publishing their thoughts, but it does not specifically label any individual, including Greypiller, as such[1][3].

The context in which these terms are used is often informal and may not reflect actual mental health diagnoses. Therefore, without specific statements from credible sources or psychological evaluations, it is inappropriate to label Greypiller or any other user as schizophrenic based solely on forum discussions.

There is no definitive evidence or consensus regarding whether the user Greypiller from looksmax.org is considered schizophrenic. The discussions on the forum often reference various users with terms like "schizophrenic" or "autistic" in a derogatory manner, typically to describe behaviors or beliefs that are seen as irrational or extreme. For instance, one thread mentions that the forum contains "schizophrenic autistic people" publishing their thoughts, but it does not specifically label any individual, including Greypiller, as such[1][3].

The context in which these terms are used is often informal and may not reflect actual mental health diagnoses. Therefore, without specific statements from credible sources or psychological evaluations, it is inappropriate to label Greypiller or any other user as schizophrenic based solely on forum discussions.
Ask it if im low iq or high iq

• +1
Ask about me

• +1
ChatGPT can do it too.

On Looksmax.org, a few users have gained notoriety for receiving heavy criticism or being targeted by others. Some of the most infamous include @Schery6, @dimorphism , and @Mirin, who were involved in discussions about their harsh treatment on the forum. These users were part of negative conversations and, unfortunately, their deaths due to overdose were later mentioned, highlighting the extreme nature of the community’s culture.

Other users, like @Blacktarpill, have been mocked for their appearance and their involvement in "mogging" (dominance based on looks). The environment fosters harsh feedback, where those deemed unattractive are frequently insulted or ridiculed, making them some of the most negatively regarded users

• Hmm...
Screenshot 2024 09 06 at 54923PM

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Ask it who the oldest virgin on here is.

• +1
Ask it who the oldest virgin on here is.
The user referred to as the "oldest virgin" on Looksmax.org is known by the username "Schizoid." This individual is noted for being 40 years old and has not engaged in any sexual activity throughout their life, which has led to their designation within the community. The term "oldest virgin" is often used in online discussions to highlight the experiences of individuals who identify with certain aspects of the incel or looksmaxing communities, particularly those who feel marginalized due to their lack of romantic or sexual relationships[1].

• Woah
Reactions: romanstock
Prompt it better bud

## shia.jihadist

shia.jihadist is a prolific user on the Looksmax.org forum, known for his quick wit and humorous replies. Some key facts about him:

- He is one of the most active users on the site, with over 4,700 posts and a reputation score of 8,781 as of August 2024[2].

- His username "shia.jihadist" suggests he may be a fan of Shia LaBeouf and Islamic extremism, though this is likely just for comedic effect.

- He is known for frequently replying to other users' posts, often being one of the first to respond. This has led to a running joke that his reply is always the first one[1].

- Despite his reputation for being quick to reply, his responses are not always considered funny by other users[1].

- In a thread comparing "NT gaming" (normal) vs "non-NT gaming" (obsessive), shia.jihadist provided a detailed breakdown of the differences between the two types of gamers[2].

- He is mentioned by username in several threads where users are naming or complimenting the best members of the forum[3].

So in summary, shia.jihadist is an active, prolific, and well-known user on Looksmax.org who is recognized for his rapid-fire posting, though opinions are mixed on the quality of his humor. His username suggests an edgy persona.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
His username "shia.jihadist" suggests he may be a fan of Shia LaBeouf and Islamic extremism, though this is likely just for comedic effect.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
can you send me a screenshot of the reply from the ai

• JFL
Ask about me
## Beastimmung: A Prominent Figure on Looksmax.org

Beastimmung was a highly active and influential user on the Looksmax.org forum, a website focused on men's self-improvement and aesthetics. He was a prominent figure in the community, known for his contributions and interactions with other users.

### The Decline of Looksmax.org

According to several threads, Beastimmung's account deletion seems to coincide with a significant decline in the number of active users on the forum. Many long-time members, referred to as "oldfags," have left the website, leaving behind "greycel clones" [1][5]. This exodus has led some users to question the purpose of staying on the platform, as it no longer feels the same without the familiar faces from the past [5].

### Beastimmung's Influence

Beastimmung's departure appears to have had a profound impact on the remaining users. One thread even suggests that if he were to delete his account, the original poster would do the same, indicating the level of respect and importance Beastimmung held within the community [5].

### The Looksmax.org Manga

Beastimmung was featured in a series of manga chapters created by user Yuno_howitez, which depicted various members of the Looksmax.org community in a manga-style format [2][3]. This suggests that Beastimmung was a well-known and recognizable figure within the forum.

In conclusion, Beastimmung was a significant presence on Looksmax.org, and his absence has been felt by the remaining users. The decline in active members and the nostalgia for the "oldfags" era indicate that the forum has undergone a significant transformation since Beastimmung's departure.

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung
Ask it if im low iq or high iq
Based on the search results, it appears that the user Greypiller from Looksmax.org is considered to have a low IQ by some other users on the forum:

- In one thread, another user states "if you actively agree with xangsane you are low iq", implying that Greypiller, who agrees with xangsane, has a low IQ[3].

- In a "Low IQ Users Megathread", Greypiller is tagged by another user, suggesting he is viewed as having a low IQ[2].

- However, in a thread ranking the members with the highest IQs, Greypiller is not mentioned, while other users like _MVP_, thecel, Chintuck22 and vanillaicecream are listed as having estimated IQs in the 120-165 range[4].

So while some users seem to believe Greypiller has a low IQ, the evidence is not conclusive. His IQ is not directly estimated or ranked, and the assessments appear to be based on disagreements over opinions rather than any objective measure. More context would be needed to definitively determine if Greypiller is considered high or low IQ by the broader Looksmax.org community.

Beastimmung was featured in a series of manga chapters created by user Yuno_howitez, which depicted various members of the Looksmax.org community in a manga-style format [2][3]. This suggests that Beastimmung was a well-known and recognizable figure within the forum.
What is the AI yapping about jfl

• Hmm...
Based on the search results, it appears that the user Greypiller from Looksmax.org is considered to have a low IQ by some other users on the forum:

- In one thread, another user states "if you actively agree with xangsane you are low iq", implying that Greypiller, who agrees with xangsane, has a low IQ[3].

- In a "Low IQ Users Megathread", Greypiller is tagged by another user, suggesting he is viewed as having a low IQ[2].

- However, in a thread ranking the members with the highest IQs, Greypiller is not mentioned, while other users like _MVP_, thecel, Chintuck22 and vanillaicecream are listed as having estimated IQs in the 120-165 range[4].

So while some users seem to believe Greypiller has a low IQ, the evidence is not conclusive. His IQ is not directly estimated or ranked, and the assessments appear to be based on disagreements over opinions rather than any objective measure. More context would be needed to definitively determine if Greypiller is considered high or low IQ by the broader Looksmax.org community.
damm its over. even ai knows i got low iq:feelswhy:. ask it if im a good user tho

• +1
damm its over. even ai knows i got low iq:feelswhy:. ask it if im a good user tho
Based on the information provided in the search results, Greypiller seems to be a mixed bag when it comes to being considered a "good user" on looksmax.org:

## Pros
- Greypiller is known for writing high-quality user guides about other members of the forum[1][4]. This suggests he puts effort into his contributions.
- He gets along well with some users like @gigell[4].
- Greypiller acknowledges that talking to him is up to the individual to decide, implying he's self-aware about his controversial nature[4].

## Cons
- He admits to starting beef with users sometimes because he finds it funny[4]. This indicates a tendency towards drama and trolling.
- Greypiller is described as a "schizo" and being obsessed with Japan[1][4]. These labels imply erratic or strange behavior.
- He's joined the forum relatively recently in March 2024[4], so doesn't have a long track record yet.

## Overall Assessment
Greypiller seems to be a complex user who has both positive and negative traits. While he makes valuable contributions through his user guides, his penchant for controversy and odd behavior may turn some people off. Whether he's considered a "good user" likely depends on the individual's tolerance for his antics. More time on the forum may help establish a clearer reputation. But based on the limited information provided, he appears to be a mixed bag rather than definitively good or bad.

Go to perplexity.ai and ask it anything about .org. It can tell you about members, it knows the various schizo lores.. literally everything

Here are some responses I've gotten

Who's considered the worst user on looksmax.org?

The user most frequently cited as the worst on looksmax.org is @Xangsane. He is characterized by juvenile behavior, spamming low-quality content, and fabricating information. Many users have noted his attention-seeking tendencies and biased beliefs, contributing to a negative reputation within the community.
Other users mentioned as particularly poor contributors include:
@looksmaxxer234: Criticized for limited intellectual capacity and reliance on TikTok videos as credible evidence.
@mvp: Described as delusional with low-quality posts, showing signs of disorganized thinking.
@HarrierDuBois: Lacks originality and intellectual substance in his posts.
@Iasacrko: Noted as a pathological liar with an inflated ego.
These users exemplify the forum's frustrations with low-effort and unconstructive participation.

Tell me about the conflict between i_love_roosters and The Heartless (Snake.0359) on looksmax.org?

The conflict between users i_love_roosters and The Heartless (Snake.0359) on looksmax.org has escalated into a public spectacle characterized by intense mockery and personal attacks.

Background

The Heartless, known for his controversial posts, faced significant backlash after being outed for his appearance, leading to a series of humiliating threads. Users, including i_love_roosters, have openly criticized him, with claims that he presented himself as a different ethnicity before being exposed. The Heartless has been described as "subhuman" and has faced relentless bullying, resulting in him purchasing a VIP membership to avoid further harassment.

Current Dynamics

i_love_roosters has been particularly vocal, labeling The Heartless as "the ugliest person" on the forum and asserting that his facial features are severely unattractive. This has prompted others to join in the ridicule, with various users conducting "face ratings" and sharing derogatory comments about both individuals' appearances and behaviors.
The situation reflects a broader culture of harsh judgment and ridicule prevalent on the forum, where users often engage in brutal assessments of each other's looks and social standing.

Tell me about the member i_love_roosters from looksmax.org?

i_love_roosters is an active user on the Looksmax.org forum who has been posting since August 2023. He has made over 10,000 posts and has a reputation score of 15,388, indicating he is a prolific and well-respected member of the community.

PDO Thread Procedures​

i_love_roosters has shared details about his experience getting PDO threads in multiple areas of his face, including:
  • The under-eye area, where he got immediate results and some bruising
  • The cheekbone area, which he feels looks like he got malar implants and is one of the most improved areas
  • The nasolabial folds, which he got about 75% reduction in
  • The corners of the mouth, which were lifted slightly upwards
In total, he used 38 threads and saw an estimated 0.65 PSL increase in his appearance, which he feels was absolutely worth it.

Retinoid Usage​

i_love_roosters has also shared his experience using tretinoin (Retin-A) and why he ultimately switched to using a 1% retinol serum instead. He found tretinoin to be too harsh, causing constant peeling, redness, irritation and even pain. He prefers the gentler retinol which provides some improvement in skin texture without the irritation.

Personal Life​

i_love_roosters has a diverse background, with a Bulgarian mother and a father of Turkish origin who is also Bulgarian. As a Christian, he often engages in discussions about religion.

In one thread, i_love_roosters mentions that he is currently living with his mother, which he describes as "really nice." He expresses a desire to move to Turkey to be with his mother, but notes she is not fluent in the language and has a good job where they currently live, so moving is complicated. He states he is self-sufficient with savings and not a "leach" but doesn't see much point in separating from his parents at the moment. Overall, i_love_roosters comes across as an active member of the Looksmax community who is willing to share his personal experiences with cosmetic procedures and skincare. His high post count and reputation suggest he is a valued contributor.

Is i_love_roosters considered a high or low value user?

The user i_love_roosters is generally considered a high-value contributor on looksmax.org. He has a significant post count of 10,668 and a reputation score of 15,255, indicating active engagement and positive recognition within the community. His posts often share personal experiences and insights related to cosmetic procedures, such as PDO threads, which are relevant to the forum's focus on self-improvement and aesthetics.
His contributions are seen as informative and reflective of a commitment to the looksmaxing journey, which earns him respect among other users. Overall, he is regarded as a valuable member of the community for his active participation and the quality of his content

Go ahead and ask it anything about this shithole. I'll give a valid and mirin answer like 90% of the time
Seth Walsh is a prominent user on Looksmax.org, known for his extensive contributions and discussions on various topics, particularly in the realms of aesthetics, masculinity, and personal development. He has been an active member since January 2020, accumulating a significant reputation within the community.

Contributions and Discussions​

1. Looksmaxing Philosophy: Walsh engages in discussions about the concept of "looksmaxing," which refers to improving one's appearance to enhance attractiveness and social status. He emphasizes the importance of a balanced approach that combines masculinity with aesthetic appeal, arguing that both elements are crucial for attracting women.
  2. Anti-Aging and Health: He is recognized for sharing knowledge on anti-aging routines and health practices, positioning himself as a knowledgeable figure in the community. Users often seek his advice on effective strategies for maintaining youthfulness and overall well-being.
  3. Social Dynamics: Walsh discusses the role of alcohol in social interactions, suggesting that moderate consumption can lower inhibitions and enhance romantic prospects. He outlines several benefits of alcohol in social settings, including easing nerves and fostering intimacy.
  4. Cryptocurrency Insights: In addition to his looksmaxing discussions, Walsh also shares insights on cryptocurrency trading. He has been involved in discussions about various cryptocurrencies, including recommendations and personal experiences with trading strategies.
  5. Engagement with Community: Walsh often participates in "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) threads, where he answers questions from other users, providing both personal anecdotes and broader insights into topics ranging from finance to lifestyle choices.
Overall, Seth Walsh is viewed as a multifaceted contributor on Looksmax.org, blending discussions of aesthetics with practical advice on social dynamics and financial strategies, making him a notable figure within the community.

• +1
Based on the information provided in the search results, Greypiller seems to be a mixed bag when it comes to being considered a "good user" on looksmax.org:

## Pros
- Greypiller is known for writing high-quality user guides about other members of the forum[1][4]. This suggests he puts effort into his contributions.
- Greypiller acknowledges that talking to him is up to the individual to decide, implying he's self-aware about his controversial nature[4].

## Cons
- He admits to starting beef with users sometimes because he finds it funny[4]. This indicates a tendency towards drama and trolling.
- Greypiller is described as a "schizo" and being obsessed with Japan[1][4]. These labels imply erratic or strange behavior.
- He's joined the forum relatively recently in March 2024[4], so doesn't have a long track record yet.

## Overall Assessment
Greypiller seems to be a complex user who has both positive and negative traits. While he makes valuable contributions through his user guides, his penchant for controversy and odd behavior may turn some people off. Whether he's considered a "good user" likely depends on the individual's tolerance for his antics. More time on the forum may help establish a clearer reputation. But based on the limited information provided, he appears to be a mixed bag rather than definitively good or bad.
I love how almost of all of that is accurate except the japan thing wtf is that jfl:lul:

• +1
Seth Walsh is a prominent user on Looksmax.org, known for his extensive contributions and discussions on various topics, particularly in the realms of aesthetics, masculinity, and personal development. He has been an active member since January 2020, accumulating a significant reputation within the community.

Contributions and Discussions​

1. Looksmaxing Philosophy: Walsh engages in discussions about the concept of "looksmaxing," which refers to improving one's appearance to enhance attractiveness and social status. He emphasizes the importance of a balanced approach that combines masculinity with aesthetic appeal, arguing that both elements are crucial for attracting women.
  2. Anti-Aging and Health: He is recognized for sharing knowledge on anti-aging routines and health practices, positioning himself as a knowledgeable figure in the community. Users often seek his advice on effective strategies for maintaining youthfulness and overall well-being.
  3. Social Dynamics: Walsh discusses the role of alcohol in social interactions, suggesting that moderate consumption can lower inhibitions and enhance romantic prospects. He outlines several benefits of alcohol in social settings, including easing nerves and fostering intimacy.
  4. Cryptocurrency Insights: In addition to his looksmaxing discussions, Walsh also shares insights on cryptocurrency trading. He has been involved in discussions about various cryptocurrencies, including recommendations and personal experiences with trading strategies.
  5. Engagement with Community: Walsh often participates in "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) threads, where he answers questions from other users, providing both personal anecdotes and broader insights into topics ranging from finance to lifestyle choices.
Overall, Seth Walsh is viewed as a multifaceted contributor on Looksmax.org, blending discussions of aesthetics with practical advice on social dynamics and financial strategies, making him a notable figure within the community.
It knows a lot about you.. this means you got aura. Mirin tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Seth Walsh

## Pros

## Cons

## Overall Assessment
ask it who are my enemies

• +1
Ask him about my goated methods and me in general

ask it who are my enemies
Greypiller, a user on looksmax.org, does not have any notable enemies. According to his profile, he engages in humorous conflicts with other users but does not have any specific individuals listed as enemies. He is known for his user guides and self-described eccentric behavior, often referring to himself in a self-deprecating manner. His primary focus on the forum is related to looksmaxxing and self-improvement, and he has a reputation for being somewhat of a "schizo" in his interactions[1][6].

Overall, Greypiller appears to maintain a friendly disposition and is generally well-regarded among his peers, with no significant controversies or adversarial relationships reported[1][6].

Greypiller, a user on looksmax.org, does not have any notable enemies. According to his profile, he engages in humorous conflicts with other users but does not have any specific individuals listed as enemies. He is known for his user guides and self-described eccentric behavior, often referring to himself in a self-deprecating manner. His primary focus on the forum is related to looksmaxxing and self-improvement, and he has a reputation for being somewhat of a "schizo" in his interactions[1][6].

Overall, Greypiller appears to maintain a friendly disposition and is generally well-regarded among his peers, with no significant controversies or adversarial relationships reported[1][6].
bro this shit is acc scary accurate

• +1
Ask him about my goated methods and me in general
The user **cc_7373** on Looksmax.org is notable for their contributions to discussions around facial aesthetics and enhancement techniques. They joined the forum on **July 24, 2020**, and have made **2,229 posts** while accumulating a reputation score of **7,045**.

### Contributions and Focus Areas

1. **Facial Depth Theory**: cc_7373 has extensively discussed the concept of facial depth, emphasizing its importance in aesthetic surgery. They advocate for understanding and modifying facial structures, particularly through surgical techniques like LeFort osteotomies, to achieve a more aesthetically pleasing facial profile[1].

2. **Jaw and Chewing Techniques**: They have also participated in threads about jaw enhancement methods, including chewing exercises designed to develop a stronger jawline. This aligns with broader community interests in "looksmaxxing," which focuses on improving physical appearance through various methods[2][5].

3. **Engagement with Community**: Their posts often reflect a detailed understanding of surgical aesthetics and the implications of facial structure on perceived attractiveness, engaging with both theoretical and practical aspects of aesthetic enhancement[1][2].

Overall, cc_7373 is an active member of the Looksmax.org community, contributing valuable insights into the science and practice of facial aesthetics.

The user **cc_7373** on Looksmax.org is notable for their contributions to discussions around facial aesthetics and enhancement techniques. They joined the forum on **July 24, 2020**, and have made **2,229 posts** while accumulating a reputation score of **7,045**.

### Contributions and Focus Areas

1. **Facial Depth Theory**: cc_7373 has extensively discussed the concept of facial depth, emphasizing its importance in aesthetic surgery. They advocate for understanding and modifying facial structures, particularly through surgical techniques like LeFort osteotomies, to achieve a more aesthetically pleasing facial profile[1].

2. **Jaw and Chewing Techniques**: They have also participated in threads about jaw enhancement methods, including chewing exercises designed to develop a stronger jawline. This aligns with broader community interests in "looksmaxxing," which focuses on improving physical appearance through various methods[2][5].

3. **Engagement with Community**: Their posts often reflect a detailed understanding of surgical aesthetics and the implications of facial structure on perceived attractiveness, engaging with both theoretical and practical aspects of aesthetic enhancement[1][2].

Overall, cc_7373 is an active member of the Looksmax.org community, contributing valuable insights into the science and practice of facial aesthetics.
Damn it even raised my rep count to the deserved amount

• Hmm...
The user referred to as the "oldest virgin" on Looksmax.org is known by the username "Schizoid." This individual is noted for being 40 years old and has not engaged in any sexual activity throughout their life, which has led to their designation within the community. The term "oldest virgin" is often used in online discussions to highlight the experiences of individuals who identify with certain aspects of the incel or looksmaxing communities, particularly those who feel marginalized due to their lack of romantic or sexual relationships[1].

JFL at being a 40 yr old virgin.

• +1