AI Program for Optimal Facial Enhancement: Need Insights on Surgical Possibilities

A

anonymous8675

Iron
Hello all,

I am in the process of developing an AI software that can accurately demonstrate potential aesthetic improvements to an individual's face, considering current advancements in plastic surgery. The aim is to provide a realistic and surgical-possibility-accurate simulation of the ways one could enhance their appearance.

I am seeking your expert knowledge and collective wisdom in understanding the full extent of facial modifications possible with today's plastic surgery techniques. I am interested in knowing both the kind of changes that can be achieved and the limitations in terms of physical dimensions or anatomical constraints.

Some areas to think about below as an example:

1. Jaw modifications: Can jaw angle be altered significantly? If yes, to what extent? What's the limitation in terms of widening a jaw with an implant?
  2. Eye adjustments: Are there limitations to how much closer together or farther apart the eyes can be positioned?
  3. Nose modifications: How much can the nose be reduced/enlarged in size? What about altering the shape?
  4. Lip enhancements: How much can the lips be augmented?
  5. Cheek and chin enhancements: How much alteration is possible here?
  6. Forehead/Brow modifications: How much change can be done?
I'd also appreciate insights into any other facial edits that are possible and not covered by the above points.

I understand each person's anatomy is unique and results can vary, but general guidelines or average figures would be greatly appreciated to make the AI model as realistic and accurate as possible.

Looking forward to learning from your experiences and gaining valuable insights into this fascinating field.

Uhm, I mean fs
But you should give me a little bit of the profit

Uhm, I mean fs
But you should give me a little bit of the profit
I'm not creating the model for profit. I'm creating it for free public access for users of this forum.