Complete facial bone guide

betty

betty

Bronze

This thread is made in collaboration with my friend 999 (999_ak on tiktok) and myself. We will go through every thing we know about how to develop and grow bones in the face and also experimental techniques that haven't been proven yet work in theory. We will go over;

. bonesmashing

. debloating and leanmaxing for facial bone visibility

. compounds such as roids (PEDs) and peptides

. zygo pushing

. thumb pulling

. surgery and mse

. supplementation

Bonesmashing

Though bonesmashing is now pretty well known (and memed) I thought I would teach people how to do it and how it works for those who don’t already know.

Trauma to the bones by hitting or ‘smashing’ them with blunt, hard objects evidently increases osteoblast (cells that form bone tissue) production which means your bone mass will grow. Also, ‘Wolffs law’ states that a bone in a healthy person adapts and changes to the loads under its placed. This means that if you strike your bones in time they will grow stronger and the outer bone will grow under the pressure which you have caused.

How to bonesmash:

Bonesmashing is done through the use of hitting parts of your face with hard, blunt objects such as a hammer or even your fists (preferably a hammer or any hard objects as your fists may be unproportional). Inserted below are places you can hit freely (green), places you can hit carefully (orange) and places to avoid completely (red) as nerves are placed there and hitting your nerves can leave you facially paralyzed. For more focused areas such as the orbitals you may want to use the end of a screw driver instead of a hammer as it has less surface area which means you can hit a more concentrated area much more efficiently.

Debloating and leanmax for facial bone visibility

1. Diuretics for debloat and reduce water retention:

Diuretics are medicines that help you move extra fluid and salt out of your body (diuresis). This makes you piss more frequently which in turn reduces water retention in your body including your face which makes ur bones far more visible. The most popular and useful medical and prescription diuretic is thiazide diuretics like furosemide. Some observations suggest that potassium could act as a diuretic agent though so you can try potassium chloride supplements at a dosage like 2000mg+ a day. Some other natural ingredients that increase diuresis include; coffee, dandelion, watermelon, celery and tea (just to name a few). Just try your best to add these to your diet through food and supplementation.

2. Getting lean (reducing body fat)

This is pretty water information to be honest, but I will still provide leanmaxing information to those who don’t know much about it. The first and most important thing while leanmaxing is obviously calorie deficit (reducing the amount of calories you eat each day), to know how many to eat in a day use https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html.

Some weight loss supplements and compounds I would recommend is l-carnitine, test (I will go into far more detail on test later on in the thread). A drug I haven't seen many people talk about is ozempic which is a prescription drug used to treat type 2 diabetes. It works by suppressing your appetite which goes hand in hand with your calorie deficit. Another medication is tesamorelin which raises your body temperature to burn fat. I wouldnt take lots of it though as it can kill you. In addition, I will also mention nicotine as an appetite suppressant through smoking cigs, vaping or idealy snus.

Another leanmax I will include is lemon bottle. Lemon Bottle is a high-concentration fat dissolve solution that combines Riboflavin and other premium ingredients that create fat decomposition by accelerating metabolism of fat cells. As a result this essentially melts the fat on your face which makes you more lean and thus ur bones more visible. You should inject this into your buccal fat pads in your face.

Steroids and Peptides

Steroids and androgens can completely change ur face for the better with the adequate information. I will go into which compounds to run to achieve this, cycles, PCTs (post cycle therapy), TRT cruising and the dosages to run these compounds.

1. Testosterone and steroid cycles

Testosterone is the primary androgen in the male body and is responsible for a major part of facial bone development and height.

Your first cycle should be a 16 week blast consisting of 500mg of testosterone for the full 16 weeks as a base, 30mg of dianabol (AKA dbol) for the first 6-8 weeks (this is optional as it would contradict the debloating but if you use diuretics as suggested then it should prevent the water retention side effects from dbol). Dbol gives you a huge spike in strength and muscle mass very quickly so is a great compound mainly used for bodybuilding though. Alternatively, if your overweight you should use anavar instead of dbol at 25mg a day as it helps with suppressing appetite. You should take 12.5mg of aromasin to limit the amount of aromatisation (the conversion of testosterone to estrogen in the body). This dosage varies from person to person as different people have different aromatisation levels so experiment at different dosages and be aware of low estrogen side effects such as joint pain, low sex drive and dry skin ect. Aromasin also keeps your growth plates open for longer which means you can grow taller aswell. You can also add mk 677 (if not cutting) into the mix even though it is not a steroid. MK 677 ncreases appetite (take in the morning to compliment the increase of appetite), increase hgh slightly (human growth hormone) and improve sleep quality.

Your second steroid cycle should consist of 500mg of test and dbol/anavar for the first 8 weeks with also 300mg of equipoise (eq) and 4ius of hgh to be taken daily. After the 8 weeks you should increase test to 750mg, eq to 500mg and hgh to 6ius. Additionally, i would wait 12-16 weeks in between each cycle cruising or natty if you pct.

After these you should run your second cycle how ever many times u like

Now you can choose to pct but I would recommend to cruise on a trt dose of 180mg a week. To pct you should wait 1-2 weeks after ending your cycle to rid your body from all the shit you took, then take emplomaphine and hcg. Run these for 6-16 weeks and get blood work done to check your natural test production. But yet again ill say that if your running multiple cycles you may as well stay on trt for life which isnt that much of a drag.

2. Peptides

The first peptide im going to recommend is cjc. CJC is a synthetic analogue of growth hormone-releasing hormone and a growth hormone secretagogue which in turn grows ur bones and muscle mass. CJC also works great in a height stack.

The second peptide im recommending is igf-1. IGF 1 is a insuline based growth factor which increases tissue and bone growth. I wouldnt recommend taking igf 1 on its own as they’re is many other compounds to run that are more efficient so instead ill show a way to increase igf 1 in the body. This is through eating a lot of white sugar daily. White sugar at high levels increases insuline which increases igf 1 production. Since high insuline increase estrogen levels this works great with an ai (aromatisation inhibitors) such as aromasin like I have talked about earlier. Also, igf 1 production is increased with an increase of testosterone.

The third and final peptide I will recommend for facial bone aesthetics in hgh. HGH is one of the most important peptides to ascend you facially. HGH works by stimulating osteoblast proliferastion and activity which in turn promotes bone formation. In addition to an increase of osteoblast production it also increases the osteoclast differentiation which increases the overall rate of bone remodeling. The dosages have already been discussed in the roiding section above. Bare in mind that the sooner you start hgh, the better.

Zygo pushing

The theory of lateral zygomatic pushing is a theory that if applied pressure to your lateral zygos and push them upwards they will be set higher which makes the face more aesthetically pleasing. This is because a healthy persons bones are malleable which means they can change form if enough pressure and for a long enough period of time.

How to perform zygo pushing

To perform zygo pushing you want to hook your thumb (as if you are doing a thumbs up) underneath the hook of your lateral zygos and push upwards with an efficient amount of force. You can also use the palm of you hands. Make sure to set your head on the back of a chair or a wall to perform zygo pushing more efficiently. A picture is displayed below to show this.

You should zygo push whenever you have the time to how ever often you like. In theory. the more you zygo push the better it should work. A figure is below to show where to zygo push.

I personally like the sperg i am sit in class zygo pushing and thumb pulling and mask it as me trying to sleep with my head in my hands jfl.

Thumb Pulling

Thumb pulling is another theory based on the malleability of facial bones and how you can change the form of your bones. Thumb pulling is done to expand the palate to remove dental crowding by increasing the space in which your teeth can grow and to make ur smile far better as a wide palate smile mogs and to overall widen the maxilla.

How to thumb pull

To thumb pull you press right up against your palette and brace your head against something the same as zygo pushing and first start with the front of your palate and pull apart. Do this for as long as you can and as many times a day you can then progressively overload over time. After doing the front of your palate you want to move to the back of your palate and do the same. Figures are shown below to display your palate and where to pull.

Supplementation

I will shown and suggest a good list of supplements to help with bone health and bone growth along with dosages and other information. I will also include links to the website where we buy our supplements.

1. Vitamin D3 - Vitamin d3 helps absorb calcium which in turn helps with bone health and bone growth. For dosages you want to take 50,000iu a week - https://uk.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-vitamin-d-3-max-potency-50-000-iu-50-softgels/106239 – (1 tablet a week so will last 50 weeks). This is the most money efficient way to take d3.

2. Vitamin K2 – k2 regulates the expression of osteoblast marker genes that promote bone deposition and decrease bone resorption which is huge for bone growth. For dosage you should take 45mg (45000ug) a week - https://uk.iherb.com/pr/life-extension-mega-vitamin-k2-30-capsules/113502 – (1 tablet a week should last you 30 weeks)

3/4. Calcium and magnesium – Calcium and magnesium supplementation helps strengthens and harden bones. As our bodies do not make calcium and magnesium its necessary to get it from foods or even better through supplements. For dosage you should take 2000+ mg a day - https://uk.iherb.com/pr/nutricost-calcium-magnesium-240-tablets/132329 – (8 of these a day)

5. Vitamin k2 mk7 - increases bone mineral density and promotes bone quality and strength. For dosing take 500mcg+ - https://uk.iherb.com/pr/protocol-fo...extra-strength-300-mcg-60-veg-capsules/120266 – (2 of these daily)

Falio fixing surgeries

This is possibly the most vital as it has an almost 100% success rate in fixing your aspie bones. I will also include mse palette expander in here, ill go on about that later. Ill also include surgery transformations down below, though bare in mind some of these people may still be ugly they ascended none the less.

Bimax / double jaw surgery
Bimax is done by performing osteotomy on your maxilla (lefort 1,2 and 3) and mandible moving them forward to remove recession in your mandible or maxilla.

Maxresdefault

Trimax
Trimax is the same as bimax but with additional sliding genio plasty which moves the chin forward

IMG 9163

Implants
You can get mandibular implants such as chin implants to fix chin recession and gonion implants to fix a bad gonion angle caused by a short ramus or to fix the falio of inward gonions.

475 mmm3

More implants include infraorbital rim implants that can ascend your eye area by lifting your lower eyelid.

Slide41

Zygomatic (cheekbone) implants make your zygos bigger. This fixes the falio of flat zygos

Cheek aug bna

Canthoplasty
Canthoplasty is a surgical procedure that reduces droopy or sagging eyelids in which a surgeon will tighten your muscles, ligaments and connective tissues at the corner of your eye to change the shape of your eye. This will fix your canthil tilt also.

MSE palette expander
MSE is a specific type of Miniscrew Assisted Rapid Palatal Expander, capable of producing large maxillary and midface expansion in young as well as in adult patients. You should get braces afterwards to fix the gappy teeth caused by rapid palate expansion.

Thanks for reading (hopefully)

@Clavicular @Orc @gigell @EvangelicalRapist @Blackgymmax @mugcell

Attachments

• zjcs8xs87k3c1.jpg
    zjcs8xs87k3c1.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: killuarush, heightmaxxing, lestoa and 30 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad, aestheticsrespecter and <6PSLcel
Frame By Frame Art GIF by Happy Motion

• +1
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing, rolloftape, 4lt.Real and 6 others
dnrd yet but bookmarked

• Love it
Reactions: betty
and how many of these suggested compounds have you actually used

• JFL
Reactions: yen and lestoa
bookmarked will read later

• +1
Helpful thread read every single molecule

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification and betty
relatively obvious information but you compiled it well. good job, repped

• +1
relatively obvious information but you compiled it well. good job, repped
some is some is not

not many people know about type 2 diabetes meds that lower appetite lol and hiv medication that hightens body temp

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
good thread, might’ve reached botb if it was posted like a year ago, mirin effort

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: killuarush, AryanChadification, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
Good thread
Bones is king, bones is life

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and betty

This thread is made in collaboration with my friend 999 (999_ak on tiktok) and myself. We will go through every thing we know about how to develop and grow bones in the face and also experimental techniques that haven't been proven yet work in theory. We will go over;

. bonesmashing

. zygo pushing

. thumb pulling

. surgery and mse

. supplementation

Bonesmashing

Though bonesmashing is now pretty well known (and memed) I thought I would teach people how to do it and how it works for those who don’t already know.

Trauma to the bones by hitting or ‘smashing’ them with blunt, hard objects evidently increases osteoblast (cells that form bone tissue) production which means your bone mass will grow. Also, ‘Wolffs law’ states that a bone in a healthy person adapts and changes to the loads under its placed. This means that if you strike your bones in time they will grow stronger and the outer bone will grow under the pressure which you have caused.

How to bonesmash:

Bonesmashing is done through the use of hitting parts of your face with hard, blunt objects such as a hammer or even your fists (preferably a hammer or any hard objects as your fists may be unproportional). Inserted below are places you can hit freely (green), places you can hit carefully (orange) and places to avoid completely (red) as nerves are placed there and hitting your nerves can leave you facially paralyzed. For more focused areas such as the orbitals you may want to use the end of a screw driver instead of a hammer as it has less surface area which means you can hit a more concentrated area much more efficiently.

View attachment 2946040

Diuretics are medicines that help you move extra fluid and salt out of your body (diuresis). This makes you piss more frequently which in turn reduces water retention in your body including your face which makes ur bones far more visible. The most popular and useful medical and prescription diuretic is thiazide diuretics like furosemide. Some observations suggest that potassium could act as a diuretic agent though so you can try potassium chloride supplements at a dosage like 2000mg+ a day. Some other natural ingredients that increase diuresis include; coffee, dandelion, watermelon, celery and tea (just to name a few). Just try your best to add these to your diet through food and supplementation.

This is pretty water information to be honest, but I will still provide leanmaxing information to those who don’t know much about it. The first and most important thing while leanmaxing is obviously calorie deficit (reducing the amount of calories you eat each day), to know how many to eat in a day use https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html.

Some weight loss supplements and compounds I would recommend is l-carnitine, test (I will go into far more detail on test later on in the thread). A drug I haven't seen many people talk about is ozempic which is a prescription drug used to treat type 2 diabetes. It works by suppressing your appetite which goes hand in hand with your calorie deficit. Another medication is tesamorelin which raises your body temperature to burn fat. I wouldnt take lots of it though as it can kill you. In addition, I will also mention nicotine as an appetite suppressant through smoking cigs, vaping or idealy snus.

Another leanmax I will include is lemon bottle. Lemon Bottle is a high-concentration fat dissolve solution that combines Riboflavin and other premium ingredients that create fat decomposition by accelerating metabolism of fat cells. As a result this essentially melts the fat on your face which makes you more lean and thus ur bones more visible. You should inject this into your buccal fat pads in your face.

Steroids and Peptides

Steroids and androgens can completely change ur face for the better with the adequate information. I will go into which compounds to run to achieve this, cycles, PCTs (post cycle therapy), TRT cruising and the dosages to run these compounds.

Testosterone is the primary androgen in the male body and is responsible for a major part of facial bone development and height.

Your first cycle should be a 16 week blast consisting of 500mg of testosterone for the full 16 weeks as a base, 30mg of dianabol (AKA dbol) for the first 6-8 weeks (this is optional as it would contradict the debloating but if you use diuretics as suggested then it should prevent the water retention side effects from dbol). Dbol gives you a huge spike in strength and muscle mass very quickly so is a great compound mainly used for bodybuilding though. Alternatively, if your overweight you should use anavar instead of dbol at 25mg a day as it helps with suppressing appetite. You should take 12.5mg of aromasin to limit the amount of aromatisation (the conversion of testosterone to estrogen in the body). This dosage varies from person to person as different people have different aromatisation levels so experiment at different dosages and be aware of low estrogen side effects such as joint pain, low sex drive and dry skin ect. Aromasin also keeps your growth plates open for longer which means you can grow taller aswell. You can also add mk 677 (if not cutting) into the mix even though it is not a steroid. MK 677 ncreases appetite (take in the morning to compliment the increase of appetite), increase hgh slightly (human growth hormone) and improve sleep quality.

Your second steroid cycle should consist of 500mg of test and dbol/anavar for the first 8 weeks with also 300mg of equipoise (eq) and 4ius of hgh to be taken daily. After the 8 weeks you should increase test to 750mg, eq to 500mg and hgh to 6ius. Additionally, i would wait 12-16 weeks in between each cycle cruising or natty if you pct.

Now you can choose to pct but I would recommend to cruise on a trt dose of 180mg a week. To pct you should wait 1-2 weeks after ending your cycle to rid your body from all the shit you took, then take emplomaphine and hcg. Run these for 6-16 weeks and get blood work done to check your natural test production. But yet again ill say that if your running multiple cycles you may as well stay on trt for life which isnt that much of a drag.

2. Peptides

The first peptide im going to recommend is cjc. CJC is a synthetic analogue of growth hormone-releasing hormone and a growth hormone secretagogue which in turn grows ur bones and muscle mass. CJC also works great in a height stack.

The second peptide im recommending is igf-1. IGF 1 is a insuline based growth factor which increases tissue and bone growth. I wouldnt recommend taking igf 1 on its own as they’re is many other compounds to run that are more efficient so instead ill show a way to increase igf 1 in the body. This is through eating a lot of white sugar daily. White sugar at high levels increases insuline which increases igf 1 production. Since high insuline increase estrogen levels this works great with an ai (aromatisation inhibitors) such as aromasin like I have talked about earlier. Also, igf 1 production is increased with an increase of testosterone.

The third and final peptide I will recommend for facial bone aesthetics in hgh. HGH is one of the most important peptides to ascend you facially. HGH works by stimulating osteoblast proliferastion and activity which in turn promotes bone formation. In addition to an increase of osteoblast production it also increases the osteoclast differentiation which increases the overall rate of bone remodeling. The dosages have already been discussed in the roiding section above. Bare in mind that the sooner you start hgh, the better.

Zygo pushing

The theory of lateral zygomatic pushing is a theory that if applied pressure to your lateral zygos and push them upwards they will be set higher which makes the face more aesthetically pleasing. This is because a healthy persons bones are malleable which means they can change form if enough pressure and for a long enough period of time.

To perform zygo pushing you want to hook your thumb (as if you are doing a thumbs up) underneath the hook of your lateral zygos and push upwards with an efficient amount of force. You can also use the palm of you hands. Make sure to set your head on the back of a chair or a wall to perform zygo pushing more efficiently. A picture is displayed below to show this.

View attachment 2946221

You should zygo push whenever you have the time to how ever often you like. In theory. the more you zygo push the better it should work. A figure is below to show where to zygo push.

I personally like the sperg i am sit in class zygo pushing and thumb pulling and mask it as me trying to sleep with my head in my hands jfl.

Thumb Pulling

Thumb pulling is another theory based on the malleability of facial bones and how you can change the form of your bones. Thumb pulling is done to expand the palate to remove dental crowding by increasing the space in which your teeth can grow and to make ur smile far better as a wide palate smile mogs and to overall widen the maxilla.

How to thumb pull

To thumb pull you press right up against your palette and brace your head against something the same as zygo pushing and first start with the front of your palate and pull apart. Do this for as long as you can and as many times a day you can then progressively overload over time. After doing the front of your palate you want to move to the back of your palate and do the same. Figures are shown below to display your palate and where to pull.

View attachment 2946054

Supplementation

I will shown and suggest a good list of supplements to help with bone health and bone growth along with dosages and other information. I will also include links to the website where we buy our supplements.

1. Vitamin D3 - Vitamin d3 helps absorb calcium which in turn helps with bone health and bone growth. For dosages you want to take 50,000iu a week - https://uk.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-vitamin-d-3-max-potency-50-000-iu-50-softgels/106239 – (1 tablet a week so will last 50 weeks). This is the most money efficient way to take d3.

2. Vitamin K2 – k2 regulates the expression of osteoblast marker genes that promote bone deposition and decrease bone resorption which is huge for bone growth. For dosage you should take 45mg (45000ug) a week - https://uk.iherb.com/pr/life-extension-mega-vitamin-k2-30-capsules/113502 – (1 tablet a week should last you 30 weeks)

3/4. Calcium and magnesium – Calcium and magnesium supplementation helps strengthens and harden bones. As our bodies do not make calcium and magnesium its necessary to get it from foods or even better through supplements. For dosage you should take 2000+ mg a day - https://uk.iherb.com/pr/nutricost-calcium-magnesium-240-tablets/132329 – (8 of these a day)

5. Vitamin k2 mk7 - increases bone mineral density and promotes bone quality and strength. For dosing take 500mcg+ - https://uk.iherb.com/pr/protocol-fo...extra-strength-300-mcg-60-veg-capsules/120266 – (2 of these daily)

Falio fixing surgeries

This is possibly the most vital as it has an almost 100% success rate in fixing your aspie bones. I will also include mse palette expander in here, ill go on about that later. Ill also include surgery transformations down below, though bare in mind some of these people may still be ugly they ascended none the less.

Bimax is done by performing osteotomy on your maxilla (lefort 1,2 and 3) and mandible moving them forward to remove recession in your mandible or maxilla.

View attachment 2946094

Trimax
Trimax is the same as bimax but with additional sliding genio plasty which moves the chin forward

View attachment 2946124

Implants
You can get mandibular implants such as chin implants to fix chin recession and gonion implants to fix a bad gonion angle caused by a short ramus or to fix the falio of inward gonions.

View attachment 2946132

More implants include infraorbital rim implants that can ascend your eye area by lifting your lower eyelid.

View attachment 2946135

Zygomatic (cheekbone) implants make your zygos bigger. This fixes the falio of flat zygos

View attachment 2946139

Canthoplasty
Canthoplasty is a surgical procedure that reduces droopy or sagging eyelids in which a surgeon will tighten your muscles, ligaments and connective tissues at the corner of your eye to change the shape of your eye. This will fix your canthil tilt also.

View attachment 2946155

MSE palette expander
MSE is a specific type of Miniscrew Assisted Rapid Palatal Expander, capable of producing large maxillary and midface expansion in young as well as in adult patients. You should get braces afterwards to fix the gappy teeth caused by rapid palate expansion.

View attachment 2946172

there is no evidence which shows the benefits of bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: lluqowashere
ancient sacred knowledge

your join date makes sense
i tried it myself kind of scared hitting my chin with that big ass hammer , is it worth it ?

. bonesmashing

. zygo pushing

. thumb pulling

. surgery and mse

. supplementation

Bonesmashing

How to bonesmash:

View attachment 2946040

Steroids and Peptides

2. Peptides

Zygo pushing

View attachment 2946221

Thumb Pulling

How to thumb pull

View attachment 2946054

Supplementation

Falio fixing surgeries

View attachment 2946094

Trimax

View attachment 2946124

Implants

View attachment 2946132

View attachment 2946135

View attachment 2946139

Canthoplasty

View attachment 2946155

MSE palette expander

View attachment 2946172

Doesn’t get more water

Ur thread sucks dick and ur retarded for thinking bone smashing works
i need to grow my fucking facial bones is there any fucking method which is beneficial besides surgery ,because i am 16 and broke

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
woah mirin your room temp iq
U believe in zygo smashing and pushing ur clearly retard u just said water surgeries and cope u contributed nothing to this forum

JFL @ Calling me a sperg keep hitting urself with that hammer dumbass :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

JFL @ Calling me a sperg keep hitting urself with that hammer dumbass :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i could kill you just by looking at you

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
High IQ post. Thanks!

The vitamins and minerals u mentioned wont we get some of them from our natural diet. Supplementing them will cause them in excess

I drink 1L milk so i get 1200mg calcium easily

Mewing make miracles for bonesmaxxing

gay furry hentais have better formatting than this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and copamine
WARNING: In reference to the steroid section, specifically the igf-1 do not take it if you don’t know what you are doing as you can literally just die. It’s not really smart to take unless you want to be a pro body builder, it’s super dangerous if you don’t know exactly what you are doing.

. bonesmashing

. zygo pushing

. thumb pulling

. surgery and mse

. supplementation

Bonesmashing

How to bonesmash:

View attachment 2946040

Steroids and Peptides

2. Peptides

Zygo pushing

View attachment 2946221

Thumb Pulling

How to thumb pull

View attachment 2946054

Supplementation

Falio fixing surgeries

View attachment 2946094

Trimax

View attachment 2946124

Implants

View attachment 2946132

View attachment 2946135

View attachment 2946139

Canthoplasty

View attachment 2946155

MSE palette expander

View attachment 2946172

This is water at this point

. bonesmashing

. zygo pushing

. thumb pulling

. surgery and mse

. supplementation

Bonesmashing

How to bonesmash:

View attachment 2946040

Steroids and Peptides

2. Peptides

Zygo pushing

View attachment 2946221

Thumb Pulling

How to thumb pull

View attachment 2946054

Supplementation

Falio fixing surgeries

View attachment 2946094

Trimax

View attachment 2946124

Implants

View attachment 2946132

View attachment 2946135

View attachment 2946139

Canthoplasty

View attachment 2946155

MSE palette expander

View attachment 2946172

nice thread. does thumbpulling even work for forwards growth? it would make more sense to laterally thumbpull for an hour a day or making your own/buying a palate expander if u want more palate size.

DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE, but repped for the effort

. bonesmashing

. zygo pushing

. thumb pulling

. surgery and mse

. supplementation

Bonesmashing

How to bonesmash:

View attachment 2946040

Steroids and Peptides

2. Peptides

Zygo pushing

View attachment 2946221

Thumb Pulling

How to thumb pull

View attachment 2946054

Supplementation

Falio fixing surgeries

View attachment 2946094

Trimax

View attachment 2946124

Implants

View attachment 2946132

View attachment 2946135

View attachment 2946139

Canthoplasty

View attachment 2946155

MSE palette expander

View attachment 2946172

high effort and high iq, i like that