AI said looksmax.org are gay

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
I got an AI to browse looksmax.org to determine if the userbase is gay.
The AI told me it looked at a "rate femboy/tranny" thread and how a lot of users said mean things I think the AI was about to start saying other users acted like faggots and the people saying mean things were closeted faggots but the AI had its message shut down and removed due to AI safety BS.

I am posting this in moneymaking/success as I want to show how scary good AI is getting totally not just a meme bait post ;)
3697967 AI

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, 📎♿️⚙️ and 3 others
@bluderbra @Lefty Rankin @TheBrownOne

I posted wrong image first like retard refresh thread to see

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Does that work on gpt 3.5? i didn't know ai could do such thing tbf

is 4.0 worth it for moneymaxx and unimaxx

Does that work on gpt 3.5? i didn't know ai could do such thing tbf
I suspect they want you to pay for extra features so probably not.
GPT-4 can browse the internet (like it will literally jump around to multiple websites/threads etc) and you can send it images which it will be able to visually see and understand.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
I suspect they want you to pay for extra features so probably not.
GPT-4 can browse the internet (like it will literally jump around to multiple websites/threads etc) and you can send it images which it will be able to visually see and understand.
that's good to know thank you sar

• +1
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
This is some very interesting stuff. I don't know about looksmax, but AI being able to predict the stock market and whatnot. AI is not artificial intelligence. It's not artificial, and it's not intelligence. It's something different. Artificial intelligence is the best man can do to try and fathom what we've created.

Anyways, why did you tag me?

This is some very interesting stuff. I don't know about looksmax, but AI being able to predict the stock market and whatnot. AI is not artificial intelligence. It's not artificial, and it's not intelligence. It's something different. Artificial intelligence is the best man can do to try and fathom what we've created.

Anyways, why did you tag me?
I saw you read the thread back when I had the wrong image posted

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Its technically gay but not really

Looked more like a girl than some women I know

No way some GPT4 interface somewhere in the world read my opinion on a transgender foid

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Dnr but water

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Over for @exo cels

• JFL
Reactions: exo