AI updated its forum lore about me (BROCEL BRIGADE GET IN HERE)

My man is still crying because I exposed him for being an Indian and not the dutch white guy he larped as
@MaghrebGator @Gengar you guys have seen my faces, am I indian 😭🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, MaghrebGator and Kaari
Where do you get AI to create forum lore?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Where do you get AI to create forum lore?
perplexity.ai

however its being a bit jewish at the moment, sometimes refusing to give results

perplexity.ai

however its being a bit jewish at the moment, sometimes refusing to give results
On looksmax.org, Aladin appears to be a controversial and negatively perceived user. He is described in derogatory terms, including being labeled as "the biggest subhuman on this forum" and accused of spending excessive time justifying inappropriate behaviors
. Additionally, there are discussions about Aladin being a "proud pedophile," which is criticized within the community
. These descriptions suggest that Aladin is a polarizing figure on the forum, often associated with negative traits and behaviors.

• JFL
Not at all man. You are the most nafri looking person out there.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and Kaari
Personalityinkwell is a user on the Looksmax.org forum, known for controversial and provocative posts. Discussions about this user often involve disturbing content, including inappropriate topics related to minors.
. Personalityinkwell has been a subject of criticism and controversy within the community, leading to discussions about their account deletion and behavior

• JFL
Yeah you look INDIAN.

Incredibly
Neotenous
Dalit-destroying
Irresistible
Amazing
Nigga

:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it