Aim For The Top: Its actually easier and empty

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
A lot of people think a good life is simply not achievable or the barriers are too high. The fact of the matter is that wealthy people are usually the kindest and the most generous. Highly Attractive women are usually kind, empathetic and caring. high end gyms and other services are welcoming. Simply just going to these places and meeting these people is not that hard. The fact is no one tries to do these things, so being the one guy who tries you will succeed.

The problem is the undesirables conglomerate together in one disgusting mess such as this forum. Ugly people with nothing boosting their self esteem by cutting each other people. Poor people trying to climb over each other to establish dominance. Ethnics creating clans of who is better. All that happens is the "crab in a bucket" everyone pulling each other down into one big mess. No one escapes and people lose hope that goods things are impossible.

The masses heads are so messed up that a bad poor/ugly person must mean the rich/good lucking people must be pure evil. Which is not the case.

Simply talk to a millionaire, ever tried it? Simply talk to a glamour model ever tried it? Ever gone to an expensive hotel/restaurant? try it you will be surprised the absolute best things in life do come easy.

@disillusioned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 3123 and 3 others
cope, even Stacy thinks I'm ugly

Flawed theory. That's like saying why don't you just apply to apple for CEO as a high school student with no qualifications. The top is emptier for a reason since the top requires higher qualifications in looks, money and status and that is even commonly spread in bluepilled guys "Oh she's out of my leage".

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and maxmendietta
Flawed theory. That's like saying why don't you just apply to apple for CEO as a high school student with no qualifications. The top is emptier for a reason since the top requires higher qualifications in looks, money and status and that is even commonly spread in bluepilled guys "Oh she's out of my leage".

Have you tried it? Like even speak to a millionaire or a glamour model and see how it goes? or are you assuming because average women and broken men are difficult this has to be hard.

A top gym cost £60 a crap crowded gym costs £20
A high end lunch in a top resteraunt is £40 in a crap dirty restaurant is £10.
A glamour model sitting alone in costa rica 5* hotel will be easier than competing against 20 men in a nightclub chasing a fat girl.
A millionaire drinking tea and you discuss your business plans with him vs trying to talk to some call centre worker going through divorce.

The top is easier its your brain telling you cannot do it, so is everyone elses brains which I am happy as most deserve their shit life =)

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
It's not like that. An expensive gym is expensive for a reason because it is designed to make you more comfortable than normal gym . Same with restaurant. Famous people like CEOs and models are very generous because they want others to think they're modest and kind. They want others to think they're not rude or angry. They have to maintain an image.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, DidntRead and CopeIsReal
Have you tried it? Like even speak to a millionaire or a glamour model and see how it goes? or are you assuming because average women and broken men are difficult this has to be hard.

A top gym cost £60 a crap crowded gym costs £20
A high end lunch in a top resteraunt is £40 in a crap dirty restaurant is £10.
A glamour model sitting alone in costa rica 5* hotel will be easier than competing against 20 men in a nightclub chasing a fat girl.
A millionaire drinking tea and you discuss your business plans with him vs trying to talk to some call centre worker going through divorce.

The top is easier its your brain telling you cannot do it, so is everyone elses brains which I am happy as most deserve their shit life =)

Yes, I have. I'm good looking and it was even for me hell to keep up with top women, their standards are even higher. I have a mentor for business but even to get one took me literally years of trial and error. You're coping highkey my friend, a model sitting at a 5* hotel in costa rica wants someone who is on her level, that's like if you were to be a male model chad and sitting at a 5* hotel somewhere you surely wouldn't want to be approached by a middle class high tier normie/average normie. That would be a waste of your own qualities, why settle for a becky when you can get a rich stacy.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Cope attractive People are the worst people. Foids are all bad, but attractive humans are disgusting

Cope attractive People are the worst people. Foids are all bad, but attractive humans are disgusting

Attractive humans are actual humans though anything else is subhuman and just a trashy version of our race

Attractive humans are actual humans though anything else is subhuman and just a trashy version of our race
attractive people who mog me and steal foids from me should be fucking dead

most look happy and kind, they have "most things we want", those fancy restaurants sometime won't let you in for being darkie or look poor, same with nghtclubs or gyms, you need to have the entrance minimum for each setting, looks, money power, genotipe.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Advanced theorem

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
just become a 1 percenter bro

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA
attractive people are treated better than ugly people and therefore develop friendlier and more kind, less bitter personalities. (on average, individual differences are much larger than stereotypes usually)

I generally hate ugly people not just for the way they look, but also for the personality they develop due to their lack of life quality. Their lives are a pile of cope so that they can survive their shitty life circumstances.

Good-looking peope for example almost never have the 'try-hard, too serious' personality, because they don't need to prove themselves. They are automatically high status and accepted in social circles, so they don't try to compensate through other means.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Gaia262
A lot of people think a good life is simply not achievable or the barriers are too high. The fact of the matter is that wealthy people are usually the kindest and the most generous. Highly Attractive women are usually kind, empathetic and caring. high end gyms and other services are welcoming. Simply just going to these places and meeting these people is not that hard. The fact is no one tries to do these things, so being the one guy who tries you will succeed.

The problem is the undesirables conglomerate together in one disgusting mess such as this forum. Ugly people with nothing boosting their self esteem by cutting each other people. Poor people trying to climb over each other to establish dominance. Ethnics creating clans of who is better. All that happens is the "crab in a bucket" everyone pulling each other down into one big mess. No one escapes and people lose hope that goods things are impossible.

The masses heads are so messed up that a bad poor/ugly person must mean the rich/good lucking people must be pure evil. Which is not the case.

Simply talk to a millionaire, ever tried it? Simply talk to a glamour model ever tried it? Ever gone to an expensive hotel/restaurant? try it you will be surprised the absolute best things in life do come easy.

@disillusioned
have u ever tried this op?

have u ever tried this op?
Absolutely, that's why I made this post. To avoid a brag post I will be brief. Top end night clubs have nicer people than the shit ones, good looking women are much nicer and open than ugly women . High end gyms are kinder and more helpful than the shit cheap ones. Wealthy people are usually kinder and helpful than poor people.

Overall anytime I hang around undesirable people and places bad things happen to me. But when I just put myself out their and go for the best it usually works out really well :) the barriers are all in our minds.

Last edited:
NOT A SINGLE WORD

dn rd but im guessing this is cope

@disillusioned

Yes that's why even you to can be Bill Gates it isn't down to luck

Yes that's why even you to can be Bill Gates it isn't down to luck

I can not change the perceptions of anyone on this forum . That is you guys job . It's funny how no one has even tried yet their own perceptions are so skewed and defeatist that wealthy people are more evil than the average person. Attractive women are more evil and difficult than the average women.

Your chance of failing is just as bad if not worse if you settled for less so you might as well try for the top where no one else even tries to do as they all think like defeatists.

I can not change the perceptions of anyone on this forum . That is you guys job . It's funny how no one has even tried yet their own perceptions are so skewed and defeatist that wealthy people are more evil than the average person. Attractive women are more evil and difficult than the average women.

Your chance of failing is just as bad if not worse if you settled for less so you might as well try for the top where no one else even tries to do as they all think like defeatists.

It's just a coincidence all the wealthy are good looking or match that in youth or that they are at the right place at the right time and the original creator goes forgotten a shadow in history this psedo life fuel shit is a tempoary high

It's just a coincidence all the wealthy are good looking or match that in youth or that they are at the right place at the right time and the original creator goes forgotten a shadow in history this psedo life fuel shit is a tempoary high

Nigga wut? Ahh jeez I am shit at explaining.

The places and people who are well off by societies standards are nicer and easier to be with than the the middle. So go for the top is what I am saying.
attractive people are treated better than ugly people and therefore develop friendlier and more kind, less bitter personalities. (on average, individual differences are much larger than stereotypes usually)

I generally hate ugly people not just for the way they look, but also for the personality they develop due to their lack of life quality. Their lives are a pile of cope so that they can survive their shitty life circumstances.

Good-looking peope for example almost never have the 'try-hard, too serious' personality, because they don't need to prove themselves. They are automatically high status and accepted in social circles, so they don't try to compensate through other means.
This analysis summarizes the rationale behind looks/money perfectly

Last edited:
Absolutely, that's why I made this post. To avoid a brag post I will be brief. Top end night clubs have nicer people than the shit ones, good looking women are much nicer and open than ugly women . High end gyms are kinder and more helpful than the shit cheap ones. Wealthy people are usually kinder and helpful than poor people.

Overall anytime I hang around undesirable people and places bad things happen to me. But when I just put myself out their and go for the best it usually works out really well :) the barriers are all in our minds.
THis is good advice.