Ain't no woman gon be open to dating my ass. I ain't shit

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Admin 🇳🇱
Administrator
Joined
May 19, 2020
Posts
3,679
Reputation
26,794
You got so many dating specialists men like Mr. Locario saying it's all about confidence, it's about game. Trust me, it ain't about none of that

Me personally: I ain't shit. I never go on dates. I'm a real piece of shit type of man. That's one of the MAIN reasons I don't ask alot of women out because I always felt I wasn't shit to begin with. Ain't no woman open to dating my ass

With woman want to be seen with a loser? I mean really. Ol' o'l fuck type nigga. O'l fuck ass dude. Thats exactly what the fuck I am. Because what the fuck I am obviously ain't shit

I truly believe I ain't worth a damn
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, mvp2v1, mortis and 1 other person
1689098528524
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and NumbThePain
ok oreo man
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and NumbThePain
Cry and cope about it, nothing is gonna change.

Focus on winning and self improvement and you might get some bitches
 
real
 
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Don't give up
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NumbThePain and Deleted member 20370

Similar threads

indoaryanicmtn
Replies
5
Views
52
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
jimmy12ap
Replies
13
Views
94
jimmy12ap
jimmy12ap
Predator777
Replies
0
Views
29
Predator777
Predator777
FoidMayweather
Replies
2
Views
82
bolbosaur5190
bolbosaur5190
ryna
Replies
2
Views
21
fuckincell
fuckincell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top