Air Jordan’s or casio gshock?

jojoyou

jojoyou

One bad day away from being me
Joined
Dec 19, 2022
Posts
3,351
Reputation
3,407
I have made up enough money from betting where I can either buy a 150$ air Jordan or a 120$ gshock. I like to buy watches and shoes but I don’t have enough to buy them both, what do you think is better?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen
Get the Jordan’s and some shoe lifts. No one cares about a watch lol.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766, Geist, Deleted member 19294 and 3 others
this isnt 1970
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
I have made up enough money from betting where I can either buy a 150$ air Jordan or a 120$ gshock. I like to buy watches and shoes but I don’t have enough to buy them both, what do you think is better?
buy gshock
no one cares about jordans + just get reps they be made in the same factory by the same children
 
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou
buy gshock
no one cares about jordans + just get reps they be made in the same factory by the same children
2AD70B10 623C 4592 8D28 6DF22094C606


Reps are not worth it, this is a 2 yr old rep that I had which lost its lettering and even broke the straps lol. I have 2 original gshocks which are like 7 years old to which I haven’t changed the battery and are still in top condition. I even used them in harsh seasons such as rain and sunlight.
 
Get the Jordan’s and some shoe lifts. No one cares about a watch lol.
I wanted a miles morales shoe inspired one, like black and red. I already have one on my list. You think it’s a good idea?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen
View attachment 2055043

Reps are not worth it, this is a 2 yr old rep that I had which lost its lettering and even broke the straps lol. I have 2 original gshocks which are like 7 years old to which I haven’t changed the battery and are still in top condition. I even used them in harsh seasons such as rain and sunlight.
i said jordan rep not the gshock
 
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou
I wanted a miles morales shoe inspired one, like black and red. I already have one on my list. You think it’s a good idea?
Yeah Jordan’s are NT. if you want black n red, go for something like these, you can sneak lifts into them as well.
FA897DAB CECC 4324 A961 E1783C973C4E
 
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou
I have made up enough money from betting where I can either buy a 150$ air Jordan or a 120$ gshock. I like to buy watches and shoes but I don’t have enough to buy them both, what do you think is better?
buy js gshock is an inkie eatch
 
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou
Ah aight. You think reps are worth it?
if u get them from a good supplier they're literally the exact same as the original, just 10x cheaper
 
  • Woah
Reactions: jojoyou
if u get them from a good supplier they're literally the exact same as the original, just 10x cheaper
Idk man the gshock rep I bought made me massively disappointed. I will see
 
Idk man the gshock rep I bought made me massively disappointed. I will see
nigga is u retarded i said jordan reps NOT GSHCOK
 
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou
Idk man the gshock rep I bought made me massively disappointed. I will see
bruh gshocks look like shit big failio if you not a really specific guy that fits in that very specific niche
 
  • Woah
Reactions: jojoyou
nigga is u retarded i said jordan reps NOT GSHCOK
I know man, but judging from the quality of reps gshock reps I don’t think the quality of the Jordan reps are gonna be good. Imagine your girl or friend pointing out why yo logo different jfl
 
I know man, but judging from the quality of reps gshock reps I don’t think the quality of the Jordan reps are gonna be good. Imagine your girl or friend pointing out why yo logo different jfl
dude theres a difference between a fucking shoe and a watch
one is made out of fake leather the other one is made out of hundreds of little pieces
 
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou
>looksmaxx forum
>gshock non ironically
cant make this shit up
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
>looksmaxx forum
>gshock non ironically
cant make this shit up
There are some dudes here who watch only blacked videos, it can’t be worse than that
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top