air max vs airforce

sensu

sensu

Silver
is it worth getting air max's if I already have air forces for height? how big is the height difference and is it a noticeable amount? also which air max is the best for height and prettyboy style

is it worth getting air max's if I already have air forces for height? how big is the height difference and is it a noticeable amount? also which air max is the best for height and prettyboy style
i have air max and i’m literally getting forces in 20 minutes i will update you on the difference

0 difference

• +1
Reactions: DoII
air maxes are for no style copes, only ppl who think techwear is good fashion wear maxes, those and athletes

Which type of air maxes

AIR FORCES do not give you extra height I measured it myself and its the same as every shoe idk why people say it gives you height

I own a pair of both and there's barely any difference between them in terms of added height. Both add about 1 inch.

not a lot of difference height wise
air maxes just look better

I own a pair of both and there's barely any difference between them in terms of added height. Both add about 1 inch.
sigh, know any good shoes that I can wear to school that add height?

get air max 95s for one of the largest height boosts along with a balance of decent looks, both shoes are normie asf

it doesn’t matter how a shoe looks, its your face, so you want your shoes to not stand out and add the most height possible, no one looks at other peoples shoes except for a few dripmaxxed boys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and Deleted member 23558
get air max 95s for one of the largest height boosts along with a balance of decent looks
is the height diff noticeable compared to air forces?

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
not gonna
lie it’s the same

is the height diff noticeable compared to air forces?
Yep, i own both and marked my height on a door frame in both shoes, air max 95s add an additional half an inch.

Air max 95s=1.7 inches
Air force 1=1.18 inches

Also air max is mor comfortable and air forces are npc shoes

Just google brainlet,

Get nike 2021 fk

the shoes you wear must fit your style. i will only wear air max for athletic purposes. the af1 is a shoe made out of leather that can get dirty and is comfortable. af1s are also versatile so they can be worn in different work outfits without problem. for dates i wear my jordan 4s with lifts if i'm going for the tiktok / streetwear prettyboy look and Alexander McQueens if i'm going for the high-class prettyboy look.

-air max for gym (1.5 inches~)
-af1 for work (1.2 Inches~)
-jordan 4 with lifts / Alexander McQueen for dates (2 inches~)

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
get air max 95s for one of the largest height boosts along with a balance of decent looks, both shoes are normie asf

it doesn’t matter how a shoe looks, its your face, so you want your shoes to not stand out and add the most height possible, no one looks at other peoples shoes except for a few dripmaxxed boys.
I got air max 90s

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
everybody wears airforces
so if u wna be like the rest of the npcs then go for it
it is a good looking shoe tbh

Get these boots for height frauding, you can also add insoles and give yourself 5 inches.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Height frauding with forces is crazy

(forces are the better option btw)

Greycel search on google
Air Max sole height
Airforce sole height
Is this too big mentally for you to do? JFL

Air max gives u more height but I realized that I can fit my mendez lifts into my airforces and not in my air maxes which means overall I get more height with airforces