AITA for waking up my nephew so I can stunt his height growth?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
He's 13 and already 5'5. I'm pretty sure within a few years he's gonna mog me. He's always in bed like sleeping beauty. I send him loads of messages to his phone so he wakes up. I also call him fat so he doesn't eat too much. I was an insomniacel and anorexic af during my teens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, zura, Akhi and 3 others
I barely slept and I didn’t eat that much and I still exceeded my predicted height. I feel like my growth got stunted tho cuz my bone age was 15.5 at 16 so theoretically I should’ve gained 4-5 cm but I only gained 3cm which is below the bottom of the range. I wasn’t necessarily high t af so clearly my lifestyle cucked me. Ur nephew will get stunted by an inch max tho op it’s already over for i

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yes that's fucked and you are an asshole for that no shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currybrah, Ricky212, skeet and 1 other person
Kid doesn't even know what blackpill is and his weird incel uncle is trying looksmin him
Disgrace.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vioytaka, currybrah, Deleted member 29670 and 6 others
Yes that's fucked and you are an asshole for that no shit
He already gets gaslighted for it. My sister says "omg you're gonna be 6 foot" and she knows I'm insecure about my height. In fact she knows I'm still slightly taller but still says "he's as tall as you". It's suifeul :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zura, Krakowski, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
Based . No one sshould get taller man. The food is alteady making everyone 6' average

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Krakowski, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
He already gets gaslighted for it. My sister says "omg you're gonna be 6 foot" and she knows I'm insecure about my height. In fact she knows I'm still slightly taller but still says "he's as tall as you". It's suifeul :feelsrope:
Dam that's fucked
Ur sister is an asshole
I don't think there is nothing you can do though
Genetics will always win out in the end
Unless this kid severely deprived himself of food and sleep

• +1
Dam that's fucked
Ur sister is an asshole
I don't think there is nothing you can do though
Genetics will always win out in the end
Unless this kid severely deprived himself of food and sleep
Challenge accepted 🫡

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vioytaka and Deleted member 30679
but your sister is pure 30 you virgin. No way she would say that!

• +1
This is what blackpilled future hold. Ppl trying to sabotage each other. But tbh ask yourself would your nephew throw you under bus for his benefit? If yes, then do it. If no, you can stop if you want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and SecularIslamist
looksminning your own flesh and blood

He will still outgrow your olldcel 5'7 manlet ass and will fuck your ugly arranged marriage dark Bangladeshi wife
Your kids will not be yours

bro stop being jackass nigga why are you doing this shit you ugly ass manlet faggot please stop nigga

• JFL
Challenge accepted 🫡
bro no stop donr do thats you' newphew you're a weird ass nigga you're a grown ass man who's a uncle and you doing this shit just stop bro this is just wrong

• JFL