Al Jazeera exposes Israeli army sending dogs to attack elderly woman

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, try2beme and 6 others
Its one dog. Most likely was an accident sje might been bad guy. Or less likely the soliders target an innocent women. Their are no evidence this is normal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, moggathon and BrahminBoss
Tom And Jerry GIF

Pov the grandma is judge

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Its one dog. Most likely was an accident sje might been bad guy. Or less likely the soliders target an innocent women. Their are no evidence this is normal
Jews,I'm sure they did it on purpose

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
B036m9guu5za1

GMbkmDWWMAAMcti

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and PickleTheSlayer
What do you think about his writing style, his grammar and the way he formulates things?
@Manletmachine

• JFL
Theyre training animals to torture them now

• So Sad
Theyre training animals to torture them now
Believe it or not an independent human rights organization the other day said that they had several testimonies from different people saying that they have trained dogs to rape them in one of the prisons in the negev desert

It's like the craziest stuff i have ever heard.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Believe it or not an independent human rights organization the other day said that they had several testimonies from different people saying that they have trained dogs to rape them in one of the prisons in the negev desert

Sounds worse than the devil but believable

• So Sad
Jew

Where are all the Islamist jihadis who like to act like they are hard? Why aren’t they flying over to Palestine to fight? Why are you lot silent and not fighting. Bruv Muslims are all bark no bite why don’t you go and fuck up the j00 instead of typing here. I alwyas see Muslims acting like barbarians but when they are given the chance they just don’t do jack shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back