BREAKING- Footage of Israeli terrorists raping Palestinian hostages finally leaked!

It doesn’t matter did Israel kill innocent civilians at a festival and take many hostages (elderly children) yes or no

The problem is with the faggots under this thread was that if this happened to their country, they would be cheering for Gaza to be wiped, the hypocricy is too much
Did Israel do that for the 50 years before October 7th. 100% yes

• +1
Reactions: Acion
For real,

They will be quick to behead us non-muslims. It's good that the majority doesn't fall for these little Muslim sympathy traps.
how can u even take it to religion bro, this is brutal as human beings bro

• +1
Im 100% sure now that you are actually a fed

Keep acting as if we didnt address all that stuff hundreds of times, the false rape accusations in October, the Hannibal directive by the israelis, etc etc etc. Its very, and i mean VERY SUSPSICIOUS how you constantly name the green bandana group with all confidence being an arab. Its almost as if you are a bahraini bot or something.

And how you constantly justify the actions of israelis and then hide into "Muh im actually neutral". And also how you are constantly feeding into this sunni-shia beef. Its almost as if your work is gaslighting arabs and muslim users into saying illegal stuff.

Not surprised though. I recommend you to put me on ignore again just like you did some months ago. And never call me "brother" until they put a different agent behind you account.

This soy character of yours while being passive aggressive with the Palestinians is ridiculous. If there is something we hate on Islam are the munafiqeen and the traitors within us.
Guy said a whole bunch of nothing, just ad hominems without addressing a single point I raised

This is the same stance that @Gengar has yet you never accuse him of being a Masonic Zionist agent how come

Guy said a whole bunch of nothing, just ad hominems without addressing a single point I raised
Keep playing this game, keep playing it. Don't ever think that i'm unaware of your games.

Your boss better be changing the user behind this account of yours and send your ass to put tickets on a parking lot.

Keep acting as if we didnt address all that stuff hundreds of times, the false rape accusations in October, the Hannibal directive by the israelis, etc etc etc. Its very, and i mean VERY SUSPSICIOUS how you constantly name the green bandana group with all confidence being an arab. Its almost as if you are a bahraini bot or something.

And how you constantly justify the actions of israelis and then hide into "Muh im actually neutral". And also how you are constantly feeding into this sunni-shia beef. Its almost as if your work is gaslighting arabs and muslim users into saying illegal stuff.

Not surprised though. I recommend you to put me on ignore again just like you did some months ago. And never call me "brother" until they put a different agent behind you account.

This soy character of yours while being passive aggressive with the Palestinians is ridiculous. If there is something we hate on Islam are the munafiqeen and the traitors within us.
I just speak my mind and explain the reality as I see it,

Also this has nothing to do with sects,

There are many Sunnis who share this view, ask many Sunni Syrians what they think of the Palestinian cause and they’ll tell you similar things,

Many even celebrated the death of ismail haniyeh because they view him as an Iranian agent

you realise the guy you're replying to is literally muslim
yes i do, and i admit jews arent perfect and dont act right sometimes.
only you fucking muslims think are perfect and play victims

The problem is with the faggots under this thread was that if this happened to their country, they would be cheering for Gaza to be wiped, the hypocricy is too much
bro thats like saying if the taliban attacked my country and killed a 1000 people i would want to kill everyone including women and children and raze their houses to the ground in afghanistan

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Acion
He says this shit out of his hatred towards Sunnis he’s Iraqi Shia + this 😳 good user besides this tbh
Bolivian has some jew heritage too
IMG 3052

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, rg1235 and MaghrebGator
yes i do, and i admit jews arent perfect and dont act right sometimes.
only you fucking muslims think are perfect and play victims
so why are you saying muslims are copers to the literal muslim you're agreeing with

This is the same stance that @Gengar has yet you never accuse him of being a Masonic Zionist agent how come
He is a user i have known for years and talked with privately almost 4 years now. I know him perfectly, and he is not constantly and passive-aggressively gaslighting sunni-shia beef or reminding us of his differences towards the resistance every thread even though he clearly has disagreements, nor he sides with the enemies of muslims in the forum everytime he has chance or sucks their genitals.

I cant say nearly the same of you and your repeated suspicious behaviour. And i will leave it here.

so why are you saying muslims are copers to the literal muslim you're agreeing with
because he is the only one thinking logically and not defending the trash terrorist like the rest of yall.
terrorism, rape, killing, all of that is bad and i dislike jews that commit those sins and awful acts, only you trash humans muslims defend your own sinners and killers

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
because he is the only one thinking logically and not defending the trash terrorist like the rest of yall.
terrorism, rape, killing, all of that is bad and i dislike jews that commit those sins and awful acts, only you trash humans muslims defend your own sinners and killers
i haven't even said anything defending hamas im saying what israel is doing is bad

i haven't even said anything defending hamas im saying what israel is doing is bad
yeah, i agree israel is not doing everything right, but you guys shouldnt defend terrorism and killers from your own religion.
i dont defend the isreali rapist

• +1
I defend hamas, the majority of them have witnessed someone innocent getting killed Infront of their eyes, many of them are orhpans. Id be pretty pissed as would anyone. And there is no proof of decapitated babies or rape. Faggot Israelis have such a developed mossad and idf but used AI pictures of decapitated babies to prove something just for it to get debunked, they lie about everything

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
He is a user i have known for years and talked with privately almost 4 years now. I know him perfectly, and he is not constantly and passive-aggressively gaslighting sunni-shia beef or reminding us of his differences towards the resistance every thread even though he clearly has disagreements, nor he sides with the enemies of muslims in the forum everytime he has chance or sucks their genitals.

I cant say nearly the same of you and your repeated suspicious behaviour. And i will leave it here.
Why are you so quick to judge and assume the worst,

I’m not a Zionist,

What sectarian incentive would I have to if Israel is literally fighting Shias in the south of Lebanon too ?? Accusing me of supporting israel for sectarian motives makes no sense

What I’m against is hypocrisy, only condemning Israels war crimes while praising hamas’ as a ‘good act of resistance’

That’s what I’m against

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, rg1235, Diarrhoea and 2 others
kys faggot
don't say shit like "i think both sides have done bad things" and then say shit like this
yeah, just proved my point goat fucker.
no wonder why europe hate you guys. you are literal trash and cant have a normal civilized discussion with you muslim.
anyway your religion is already dead and you are not even near of what you used to be in your golden age when muslims actually used to be high iq and studied sciences with jews in the same universities. brutally over for you muslim trash

• Ugh..
Reactions: rg1235 and shia.jihadist
Why are you so quick to judge and assume the worst,

I’m not a Zionist,

What incentive would I have to if Israel is literally fighting Shias in the south of Lebanon too ?? Accusing me of supporting israel for sectarian motives makes no sense

What I’m against is hypocrisy, only condemning Israels war crimes while praising hamas’ as a ‘good act of resistance’
And here goes yeeyeslayer again in his true essence, framing innocent users as criminals who praised somehow a considered terror group by many countries, something which we didnt in any moment as the authorities can easily realize by reading all my comments.

For all the authorities reading this, this simple and humble user here, meaning me, only mentions the "palestinian resistance" and never any group known as "Hamas",

Everytime i mention the words "Palestinian resistance", it's merely a bogus wording that could be perfectly signalling Spongebob and Patrick liberating bikini bottom from the claws of their octopus neighbour.

Accussing innocent users of praising terror is a criminal offence punishable in many countries, and if this continues, i might have to take legal action against the person behind the account "yeeyeslayer"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: withoutfear, Acion, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
yeah, just proved my point goat fucker.
no wonder why europe hate you guys. you are literal trash and cant have a normal civilized discussion with you muslim.
anyway your religion is already dead and you are not even near of what you used to be in your golden age when muslims actually used to be high iq and studied sciences with jews in the same universities. brutally over for you muslim trash
you wrote all that because i'm against you saying palestinians don't get raped enough

and we're the barbaric and uncivilized ones?

you wrote all that because i'm against you saying palestinians don't get raped enough

and we're the barbaric and uncivilized ones?
i was making fun of the thought process of @MaghrebGator playing the victim card.
i dont like rapist and i descourage those acts from israelis

• +1
I hope to see the day in which both of these countries have destroyed each other completely.

• Woah
i was making fun of the thought process of @MaghrebGator playing the victim card.
i dont like rapist and i descourage those acts from israelis
why'd you reply to me then

Israeli men tend to exhibit very homosexual affinity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acion, rg1235 and MaghrebGator
I am fascinated by how these slaves called soldiers are destroying each other and risking their own lives just because of man-made books and gods made by the elite to enslave humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
And here goes yeeyeslayer again in his true essence, framing innocent users as criminals who praised somehow a considered terror group by many countries, something which we didnt in any moment as the authorities can easily realize by reading all my comments.

For all the authorities reading this, this simple and humble user here, meaning me, only mentions the "palestinian resistance" and never any group known as "Hamas",

Everytime i mention the words "Palestinian resistance", it's merely a bogus wording that could be perfectly signalling Spongebob and Patrick liberating bikini bottom from the claws of their octopus neighbour.

Accussing innocent users of praising terror is a criminal offence punishable in many countries, and if this continues, i might have to take legal action against the person behind the account "yeeyeslayer"

The mossad doesn’t pay me enough for this shit 😂

I didn’t imply that you specifically supported any groups but rather that it is common for some to display hypocrisy in the way I described by supporting heinous acts by those groups while only condemning crimes committed by Israel (which I don’t deny)

Total Kike Death

• +1
Fakes from Palestine to raise more money through donations

Still you didn’t explain why my stance of the Israel Palestine deserves any more scrutiny than @Gengar cuz it’s the exact same as mine if not worse

As a matter of fact he sometimes mocks them by saying he’s glad sandmonekys are dying

But ofc your only gonna attack me due to my sect which is sectarian on your part despite you accusing me of sectarianism

but when hamas started by killing 1000 people at a festival and raped jewish girls you were silent,

in arabic we have a saying that goes 'an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and the one who starts is more oppressive' so stop this disingingenuous victim mindest
Kikes started by stealing their ground

• +1
I hope an aesteroid hits the earth and destroys everything

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
ok I will admit it may have been insensitive to say what I did under a thread with a video like this and that was a mistake which I apologize for, but I still think my overall stance is logical and reasonable

And I don’t deny that Palestinians are oppressed and that Israel commits crimes against them either but at the same time I also don’t try cover up and covertly support the crimes of a certain group that’s what I was trying to get across for anyone that may have understood me (again OP I’m not implying that that is what you do so you don’t say I’m framing you but I mean that’s what many do)

W salam

• +1
“There, the soldiers took off the blindfolds covering our eyes for the first time. The soldiers later pulled the young man sitting to my right, forced him to sleep on the ground, and tied his hands and feet. Suddenly, the occupation soldiers let loose trained police dogs on the young man, who was subjected to [rape]. Throughout the entire ordeal I endured, this was among the most awful things that I witnessed. Everything was a lot [to go through], and this was just one more [incident] added to the heap of torments. I was hoping todie so that this would not happen to me, but one of the soldiers told me to get ready. [Yet] something miraculous happened in the prison; the torture session quickly ended, and we were brought back to the barn.”

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
ok I will admit it may have been insensitive to say what I did under a thread with a video like this and that was a mistake which I apologize for, but I still think my overall stance is logical and reasonable

And I don’t deny that Palestinians are oppressed and that Israel commits crimes against them either but at the same time I also don’t try cover up and covertly support the crimes of a certain group that’s what I was trying to get across for anyone that may have understood me (again OP I’m not implying that that is what you do so you don’t say I’m framing you but I mean that’s what many do)

W salam
We will leave it here and salam.

That which i think has been made clear and that which you think has been made clear. I'm not here to address point by point every issue, already did in other posts on more or less degree.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and yeeyeeslayer
Israel will get away with anything

• +1
Israel will get away with anything
sort of but not exactly,

they can get away with most of what they want to do for the most part but they do have limits,

israel is like americas daughter that loves it very much, america spoils her and gives her most of what she wants but sometimes, gives her a soft slap on the wrist if she goes out of line, or sometimes doesn't give her candy when she wants

sort of but not exactly,

they can get away with most of what they want to do for the most part but they do have limits,

israel is like americas daughter that loves it very much, america spoils her and gives her most of what she wants but sometimes, gives her a soft slap on the wrist if she goes out of line, or sometimes doesn't give her candy when she wants
America will never stop spoiling Isreal. Israel could literally post on their public Twitter, them beheading a child, and they’ll still get defended by retards with “muh october 7th kidnapping”, but look at the state of the isrealis who were kidnapped and the Palestinians. Disgusting country, I use to be pretty neutral, but JFL isreal needs to be nuked

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Subhra26, Acion and yeeyeeslayer
America will never stop spoiling Isreal. Israel could literally post on their public Twitter, them beheading a child, and they’ll still get defended by retards with “muh october 7th kidnapping”, but look at the state of the isrealis who were kidnapped and the Palestinians. Disgusting country, I use to be pretty neutral, but JFL isreal needs to be nuked
depends on the if the president is a republican or democrat tbh ( yes water ik they will both uncondiitonally support israel) but republicans will literally allow israel to do whatever it wants and be as aggressive as it wants without encouraging them to care for civilian lives like the biden administration somewhat does, also democrats will ensure to send aid to gaza whereas republicans woudn't have

also another counter argument to what you said was the iran deal , netanyahu didn't want the US to agree to the iran nuclear deal but they went through with it anyways so it's not 100% but yeah i get what you mean.

also america didn't give them F-22 raptor jets upon their request (latest fighter jets) becasue america likes to keep some things for themsleves

so these are a few examples

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
you didn't provide any footage or evidence of rape. but i do think there is a good chance some israelis have raped palestinians. however that doesn't matter because every nation has bad people. bad palestinians rape, bad whites rape and bad israelis rape. if some jews have raped some palestinians it's bad but it doesn't matter as long as it is illegal by law and enforced. it's hard to know exactly if rape happened or not because two sides don't like eachother and just say things to make the other side look worse. what's the point of sharing that people rape eachother in war times? it happens in every war.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion and ConfusedBolivian
The kikes started it when they began colonizing the region decades ago
someone doesnt know about history, i lived in israel bro and i have israelite family members

Republicans literally talk about nuking Palestine
are you saying this to contradict or rebut something I said or are you just adding this as additional info ?

Last edited: