alain delon colouring

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

get some bitches on yo dick
NATURALLY
IMG 1090

AFTER

IMG 1091

@BrahminBoss jst a tan or u think he took shit like lycopene?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
He is already tanned in the first picture

i know alain delon kind of an icon, but i hate him what he has done to one of his son is crazy

looks far whiter in first than second
Yeah because in the second one he looks like an egyptian slave. He was always kind of tanned so yeah it's the whitest you can find

What he has done to him

alain got a one night stand with like an actress/mannequin/singer idk someone from the business and years later she revealed that he had a son, and this guy ari boulogne wanted him to recognize him but not for the money. Alain always denied him.

• JFL

alain got a one night stand with like an actress/mannequin/singer idk someone from the business and years later she revealed that he had a son, and this guy ari boulogne wanted him to recognize him but not for the money. Alain always denied him.

I don't see anything tragic. Alain Delon is a wise man who loves dogs and supports LePen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: febinopry, arabcelxxx and T50 Mogger
I don't see anything tragic. Alain Delon is a wise man who loves dogs and supports LePen
Lepen wants to reduce immigration in france not to stop it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
@BrahminBoss

every actor takes shitloads of stuff before a movie, look at hexum in interviews off season his colouring usually return to normal. There is lot of investment in how an actor looks cos it can make the difference of millions. Wouldnt be surprised if delon overdosed on carrot juice, beetroot , maybe even certain supplements before purple noon etc. and tanned

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and appealmaxed
every actor takes shitloads of stuff before a movie, look at hexum in interviews off season his colouring usually return to normal. There is lot of investment in how an actor looks cos it can make the difference of millions. Wouldnt be surprised if delon overdosed on carrot juice, beetroot , maybe even certain supplements before purple noon etc. and tanned
what about overdosing shit like lycopene?
think he did that?
or hexum did he do that u think? he has some good red tones

what about overdosing shit like lycopene?
think he did that?
or hexum did he do that u think? he has some good red tones
@BrahminBoss

what body fat do u have to be so they actually make a diff?
since they stored in fat or soemrthing
also how is 100mg daily too much? @BrahminBoss
megadose

studio light vs sun retard

Technicolor halo