Alain Delon in his time was the most beautiful man

Deleted member 18824

Deleted member 18824

Iron
Alain Delon is a genetic master piece, his face was sculpted by the creator himself carefully. Delon's colouring, sultriness, insane harmony and angelic features have caused many to fall for him. Men, women, trans and all humans have lusted after him and captivated by his beauty at the very sight of him. His childlike face, slim shapely small nose, Large soulful smouldering eyes, radiating angelic golden skin, the colour of the angels in heaven, full blood bright red coloured lips and his beautiful oval face shape. He truly was a genetic master piece, the most beautiful man to ever exist. Many good looking guys posted on this site have generic good looks, o'pry, gandy and barrett are examples. Alain in his prime mogs every single man on earth alive and that ever existed. He had appeal of all women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: being pretty, AscendingHero, Schizoidcel and 12 others
Low fwhr faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Hikicel69 and Deleted member
faggotry.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hikicel69, Deleted member and 1 other person
Alain Delon is a genetic master piece, his face was sculpted by the creator himself carefully. Delon's colouring, sultriness, insane harmony and angelic features have caused many to fall for him. Men, women, trans and all humans have lusted after him and captivated by his beauty at the very sight of him. His childlike face, slim shapely small nose, Large soulful smouldering eyes, radiating angelic golden skin, the colour of the angels in heaven, full blood bright red coloured lips and his beautiful oval face shape. He truly was a genetic master piece, the most beautiful man to ever exist. Many good looking guys posted on this site have generic good looks, o'pry, gandy and barrett are examples. Alain in his prime mogs every single man on earth alive and that ever existed. He had appeal of all women. View attachment 1631094
You are curry right?
I can tell by your form of writing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, angloidcel, Deleted member 18261 and 5 others
He had everything tbh. Face, height, body

• +1
Reactions: being pretty
Once again with the cope, he is so overrated and tbh IMO he looks like shit most of the time, still a chad but had and still has 0 appeal to jbs

you dumb fucking faggots need to stop coping he’s a roastie magnet and that’s it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Yerico7, Hikicel69 and 3 others
he hairline mogs me at 83 years old JFL:ROFLMAO:

Alain Delon is a genetic master piece, his face was sculpted by the creator himself carefully. Delon's colouring, sultriness, insane harmony and angelic features have caused many to fall for him. Men, women, trans and all humans have lusted after him and captivated by his beauty at the very sight of him. His childlike face, slim shapely small nose, Large soulful smouldering eyes, radiating angelic golden skin, the colour of the angels in heaven, full blood bright red coloured lips and his beautiful oval face shape. He truly was a genetic master piece, the most beautiful man to ever exist. Many good looking guys posted on this site have generic good looks, o'pry, gandy and barrett are examples. Alain in his prime mogs every single man on earth alive and that ever existed. He had appeal of all women. View attachment 1631094
Interesting story: when Alain was a child, he was so beautiful, that his mother had a sign over his stroller: "Do not touch his face" for strangers not to mess with him :Comfy:

So, someone is predestined to be Chad from the age of 3, while some rot even with 1 million in the bank account :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, being pretty, Lygodactylus and 6 others
Once again with the cope, he is so overrated and tbh IMO he looks like shit most of the time, still a chad but had and still has 0 appeal to jbs

you dumb fucking faggots need to stop coping he’s a roastie magnet and that’s it
No man. Delon is ABSOLUTE.

I love him as an example that HARMONY IS ABOVE ALL. If you go by his every feature, Delon's are really not that impressive. His jaw angle is rounded. He does not have very prominent cheekbones, so his hollow cheeks are not as prominent either. His eyes are not "hunter" His chin is not square. Lips not super-plump like Meeks.

NO SINGLE FEATURE OF DELON SHOWS HE IS GIGACHAD (except nose and eyes-hair contrast).

But still, if you look at his face, at his SMV, he IS the MOST beautiful man i ve ever seen.

Delon > Meeks/Hexum/Chico/O'Pry/"Other Gay Aliens of this forum"

Every single woman was wet from him. Both women in their 40s, and women in their teens. :chad:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: being pretty, ColeMoney, Deleted member 16197 and 6 others

I love him as an example that HARMONY IS ABOVE ALL. If you go by his every feature, Delon's are really not that impressive. His jaw angle is rounded. He does not have very prominent cheekbones, so his hollow cheeks are not as prominent either. His eyes are not "hunter" His chin is not square. Lips not super-plump like Meeks.

NO SINGLE FEATURE OF DELON SHOWS HE IS GIGACHAD (except nose and eyes-hair contrast).

But still, if you look at his face, at his SMV, he IS the MOST beautiful man i ve ever seen.

Every single woman was wet from him. Both women in their 40s, and women in their teens. :chad:
Water..anyone who deny this is low iq

His name is just became synonym for male beauty for decades..none of other so called pls gods have that broad appeal, no one of them would ever make it as big as Delon, and his face for reason n.1

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, being pretty, Yerico7 and 5 others

Water..anyone who deny this is low iq

His name is just became synonym for male beauty for decades..none of other so called pls gods have that broad appeal, no one of them would ever make it as big as Delon, and his face for reason n.1
Never heard of that subhuman faggot till I joined this forum, have never heard a jb mention his name once

Keep coping you utter subhumans

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Top 5 most overrated niggas on psl.

Best looking man in history>

Has eyebags>

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Yerico7, Hikicel69 and 2 others
Never heard of that subhuman faggot till I joined this forum, have never heard a jb mention his name once
Well, it is the problem of your and your jailbaits' youth, not Delon's beauty.

You simply were not around when Delon was in his prime. Nowadays, instagram-filtered steroid muscle heads like Hemsworth are all the rage.

But no Hemsworth (even with their gay TIkTok filters) would EVER approach the handsomeness of this:

Delon

Delon is the epitome of gene recombination :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: being pretty, Deleted member 11887, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
yes
Well, it is the problem of your and your jailbaits' youth, not Delon's beauty.

You simply were not around when Delon was in his prime. Nowadays, instagram-filtered steroid muscle heads like Hemsworth are all the rage.

But no Hemsworth (even with their gay TIkTok filters) would EVER approach the handsomeness of this:

View attachment 1631127

Delon is the epitome of gene recombination :Comfy:

Somehow, this thread is actually normal on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16197 and Hikicel69
Easily the best looking men in recent history. Broad shoulders, beautiful face, lean body, nice fashion taste.

• +1
Reactions: being pretty and Deleted member 5786
are you trying to make a copypasta or something? he looks good though but i seriously can’t tell what you’re doing

Somerhalder mogs

Aug 12, 2020Posts28,063
46 posts a day

Joined Thursday 446 posts = 111 posts a day

And let’s not forget about your other account with over 20k :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
46 posts a day

Joined Thursday 446 posts = 111 posts a day

And let’s not forget about your other account with over 20k :ogre:
i was waiting for you to pinpoint it. once a psler, forever a psler its over for our brains, even at chad territories.
pushing the chadlite territory rn, i missed u too nigga.

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234
ew bug eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back