Alain Delon is so overrated

He has like 2 good photos. Young Jared Leto mogs him to oblivion
Jared Leto looks gay alien.

Confirmed by my FWB when we were watching Outsider last weekend: she said he looks like a doll. Not in a good sense.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Jared Leto looks gay alien.

Confirmed by my FWB when we were watching Outsider last weekend: she said he looks like a doll. Not in a good sense.
U don’t have a fwb cuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Artemis
He has like 2 good photos. Young Jared Leto mogs him to oblivion
fr tbh honestly just a random mf with a banana jaw I am not even joking with you when I say that if you remove status hasan piker mogs delon to oblivion in real life
Hasan piker himbo fitness

Ok.

But Jared Leto still GAY ALIEN :feelsokman:
Jared Leto Is not gay alien at all, his features don't deviate from average that much, he Just has insane ratios and coloring

• +1
fr tbh honestly just a random mf with a banana jaw I am not even joking with you when I say that if you remove status hasan piker mogs delon to oblivion in real lifeView attachment 2122474
So why Hasan Parker is not a proverb and not fucking Angelina Jolie-tier women if he is so "muh attractive"?

And WHERE are thousand of comments of thirsty women under his videos, where these same women discuss how "godly beautiful this Hasan Parker is"?

PS. Just on brief look, Hasan is not even in the same league as Delon. Just not even close. Delon vs Leto at least some competition...

So why Hasan Parker is not a proverb and not fucking Angelina Jolie-tier women if he is so "muh attractive"?
because in real life Hasan mogs him but on camera alain delon mogged most guys alive during his time acting so that allowed him to soar to popularity and gain status which allowed him to fuck angelina jolie tier women retard? Like I said remove status and put them in a club together.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Artemis
because in real life Hasan mogs him but on camera alain delon mogged most guys alive during his time acting so that allowed him to soar to popularity and gain status which allowed him to fuck angelina jolie tier women retard? Like I said remove status and put them in a club together.
How about make them have the same role in a movie, and see who women thirst more about?

Hasan parker
ugly tina fey GIF

Delon:

How about make them have the same role in a movie, and see who women thirst more about?

Hasan parker
ugly tina fey GIF

Delon:
Screenshot 2023 03 23 161834
who the fuck gives a shit about movies are you an aspiring actor...? I mean the guy makes over 7 figures a month on twitch so i think hes okay when it comes to getting money. Literally noone gives a shit how you look if youre 5 foot 8 IRL nowadays.

such a retarded point lets put them both on a basketball team and see who women thirst more about

His status comes from his looks retard
maybe especially since actors at the time didnt look very good but regardless hasan still mogs him in the same room.

That ugly turkroach doesnt mog shit
he absolutely does he mogs this little guy alain delon for sure. Im done with the coping on this forum being sub 6'2 is a huge falo. 6'5 with 26 bidelt and htn face is mogging a sea of men.

• JFL
he absolutely does he mogs this little guy alain delon for sure. Im done with the coping on this forum being sub 6'2 is a huge falo. 6'5 with 26 bidelt and htn face is mogging a sea of men.
Hes a dirty turkroach, subhuman even if he's 6'9