Alain Delon is the most handsome man to ever exist- Farewell letter

-Shit side profile compared to delon
- delon's ogee curve is insane
C77fab1ff895c84a88d2eba1f970be96

Celebratory preview of great britons alistair morrisons legacy portrait series at sea containe

Screenshot 20200823 151614 YouTube

Screenshot 20200823 151554 YouTube
20200823 151901

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
That’s a cop out
@inceletto
@Trungvu

Look, I’ve said this from the beginning, if you’re going to defend Delon this much and claim he is such as much as a PSL icon as someone like Gandy or O’Pry

Then you better start taking issue with how people are rated here.

People with Delon’s eye area would be penalized in terms of rating since they’re not hunter.

But I never see you guys do this. Somehow only Delon gets to have worse eye area and it gets called ideal?
This is with the PSL gods also. Gandy's maxilla is kinda shitty and opry's isn't quite THAT good either yet people call it ideal. And then random users here are penalized for having a shittier maxilla than barrett's JFL

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
in all of the pictures that are considered better, Delon’s eyes are “closer” to being hunter. Whether it’s because he’s squinting, or because the photo is in black and white, or because he has a serious expression.

I honestly don’t get why you guys don’t see this. Pride? Having larger, rounder eyes as a man with upper eyelid exposure is not ideal. That’s why basically every male model on this site has vertically narrow eyes.

Chico, O’Pry, Gandy, Eriksen, Salludon (Part of the reason he improved was because his eyes got more hunter.)

Seriously, what is up with this cope? This same think about harmonious eyes is said about Cavill, but look at this morph. He looks improved.View attachment 613835

View attachment 613835
Aesthetic mogged
eyes like this as a human and u won at life indeed

@thinwhiteduke whats so funny idiot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
The reason I created a .me account is because I stumbled upon a clip of Delon effortlessly walking and mugging every subhuman on the street.

Delon later became my idol and I wish I had his godly looks

Even though he might not have the as much sex appeals as modern models but facial wise he is the most handsome motherfucker I've ever seen

Everybody is obsessed with him. I even did a tinder experiment where he got 99+ like in just 3 hours before the account was reported as fake.

View attachment 613167
Men, women, teens all swiped right on him. I even stumbled across a stacy from my high school and she asked : "Are you real?"
I asked her to rate him and she said : "10. He's beautiful"
I posted him on reddit and he had the most up votes past 24 hr
View attachment 613179
Delon lived a perfect life. Imagine being the most handsome man across Europe, lived in an era where moral values still existed. Gays and queers were not common, people are all obsessed with you. So dreamy and elegant
View attachment 613192

College is about to start and I have to end my time dwelling on this forum. I will miss you guys and my fellow deloncels.

Farewell and may alain bless youView attachment 613198
He’s very GL for sure one of the best looking ppl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
The reason I created a .me account is because I stumbled upon a clip of Delon effortlessly walking and mugging every subhuman on the street.

Delon later became my idol and I wish I had his godly looks

Even though he might not have the as much sex appeals as modern models but facial wise he is the most handsome motherfucker I've ever seen

Everybody is obsessed with him. I even did a tinder experiment where he got 99+ like in just 3 hours before the account was reported as fake.

View attachment 613167
Men, women, teens all swiped right on him. I even stumbled across a stacy from my high school and she asked : "Are you real?"
I asked her to rate him and she said : "10. He's beautiful"
I posted him on reddit and he had the most up votes past 24 hr
View attachment 613179
Delon lived a perfect life. Imagine being the most handsome man across Europe, lived in an era where moral values still existed. Gays and queers were not common, people are all obsessed with you. So dreamy and elegant
View attachment 613192

College is about to start and I have to end my time dwelling on this forum. I will miss you guys and my fellow deloncels.

Farewell and may alain bless youView attachment 613198
Didn't read anything.