IMG 7540
IMG 7539
IMG 7538
IMG 7537

Delon, Mrazik is overrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe, borismonster, Big White Cuck and 3 others
Is delon overrated ? I think if Mrazik was an actor back then in the 80’s, females would have said that he was the most attractive guy that they have ever seen.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Improver-, primqwe, borismonster and 3 others
Why ? I think delon is overrated because of his status as an actor.
i actually think Mrazik looks better with short hair, it's close but i give Delon the edge.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i actually think Mrazik looks better with short hair, it's close but i give Delon the edge.
I agree. It’s pretty close but he ain’t definitely the most attractive men like they say because he gets easily mogged by young prime Sean Opry.

Imo, long hair suits him better because of the female gaze but anyway his face is enough.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I agree. It’s pretty close but he ain’t definitely the most attractive men like they say because he gets easily mogged by young prime Sean Opry.
they're both overrated imo, also sidenote how come when i look up that dude's name he's listed as an internet personality instead of a hockey player

• JFL
they're both overrated imo, also sidenote how come when i look up that dude's name he's listed as an internet personality instead of a hockey player
Where did you see this ? Here’s what I got :

IMG 7544

Mrazik needs better colouring but he skull and heightmogs delon

• +1
mrazik looks more striking
delon is just a boneless guy with good coloring that does serious facial expressions

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, horizontallytall and Nick.Harte