RIP Alain DELON

WAIT WHAT??? Men don't age like fine wine??

Just wait till you're peak in your 90s bro?
Up to 50 is a very good run. And aligns with aging science. 20s and 30s is peak athletic ability/Chad potential, and with 40s u can make up with lesser prettiness with daddy game. 50+ is really when u start aging and descending.

All assuming u don't bald ofc

And men still age like wine compared to women. Its just that's assuming it's the top 10% of men lol

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner
Another sex-haver down

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid and watah
Rest In Peace

"Do you regret your youth?"

"No, because it is a destiny. But if I had to qualify the period from my 16 to 35 years, it would be "a permanent orgasm". When you are particularly beautiful, it is a pleasure to contemplate yourself in the mirror every morning. You wake up knowing you're going to get many compliments during the day, especially from women. I had the power to make most women fall in love with me at a glance. I didn't need to do anything except exist."

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: jfbjfb, aesthetic beauty, Johnny_Sins and 6 others
He's been saying forever that he doesn't want to live, he wasn't going to be a centenarian unfortunately. Feels like he was one of many the chads who couldn't reinvent themselves after the looks and interest kind of faded away over time, he kind of just gave up and that imprinted on his subconscious.
RIP beau gosse

Literally me except I peaked at MTN instead of chad

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, efidescontinuado, Xangsane and 1 other person
I wonder what his bodycount was, brutal rip

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
"He was married only once — to Nathalie Barthélémy (whose name at the time of their marriage was Francine Canovas) — from 1964 to 1969, but he led the life of a dedicated serial monogamist. He had enduring romantic relationships with women, including Romy Schneider, his frequent co-star, from 1958 to 1963; Mireille Darc, an actress and model, from 1969 to 1982; and Rosalie van Breemen, a Dutch model, from 1987 to 2002."

One of few men who could keep Stacies for LTRs. RIP the GOAT.

• So Sad
He's been saying forever that he doesn't want to live, he wasn't going to be a centenarian unfortunately. Feels like he was one of many the chads who couldn't reinvent themselves after the looks and interest kind of faded away over time, he kind of just gave up and that imprinted on his subconscious.
RIP beau gosse

For those wondering he was 25 and 27 in those movies . And the most iconic one that everyone uses in the avi, that scene is from the movie Purple Noon filmed 1960.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Muh rip legend
None of you would give a shit if BO2cel died :feelscry:
When he's the one who actually struggles while delon had his time

• +1
I’m so fuckinng pissed someone else got the thread first

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and efidescontinuado
I would care more about the death of a random miner in Cambodia than the death of a Chad who did nothing to earn it, rest in piss bozo.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: terrorblade, Xangsane and bishounen0bladee
Muh rip legend
None of you would give a shit if BO2cel died :feelscry:
When he's the one who actually struggles while delon had his time
I love everyone unconditionally. All is One
I am blessing bo2cel with success in his endeavors right now

• Love it
Reactions: Mewton
Sorry for double-posting, didn't notice your reply. I remember that rumour, unfortunately for all Delon haters it was debunked. Even if it wasn't, it would be hard for me to believe a man in possession of 72 firearms and 3000 ammunition rounds was gay.

Attachments

• 1724069968757.png
    1724069968757.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 0
Chad dies and everyone will remember him.

Incel dies and nobody even notice
Delon was also a famous actor lol. I guarantee you if he was some random chad he would not have an article about his death.

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner
Delon was also a famous actor lol. I guarantee you if he was some random chad he would not have an article about his death.
Water, Either way he would still be more remembered than an incel

rip pslgod. sean is taking your place now