Alain Delon VS Paul Walker

Who mogs

• Alain Delon

Votes: 63 51.2%
  • Paul walker

Votes: 60 48.8%

• Total voters
Dark undereye circles, weak lower third, forehead wrinkles, upper eyelid exposure, 5'10 manlet and now he's an eyesore oldcel. Mogged by 20+ users on this site, wouldn't stand out in a crowd or on the street. Explain how this guy is anything but 5-5.5 psl.
View attachment 1263306View attachment 1263315View attachment 1263317View attachment 1263314
Thoughts?
@Preston @JustMewbrah
His under eye circles are rather insignificant since they’re not as bad as you proclaim them to be. They’re average at worst. Obviously they’ll be more pronounced in black-white pictures or where he’s 80+ years…

“Weak lower third”
This is exactly what I meant with PSL rotting one’s mind. It seems you’re so engrossed within the ideology that every lower third that doesn’t look like Henry Cavil’s is weak.

His lower third isn’t the strongest but it’s good enough.

Obviously he’ll have wrinkles if you purposefully choose pictures where he’s raising his eyebrows or is an old man. :feelsuhh:

As for upper eyelid exposure, yet another classic example, upper eyelid exposure isn’t inherently bad. He doesn’t even have much upper eyelid exposure.

Now unto his height…

He’s 5’10, so what?
He was born 80+ years ago where the average height was significantly lower across the globe. 5’10 back then would be about the equivalent of 6’2 now.

You see him as a old eyesore but I see him as an old man with a legendary career, who’s done and had it all. Money, fame, women etc…
He’s notorious for his looks 50+ years after his prime, was a sex symbol across Europe in the 60’s and still has hundreds of thousands of women who adore him.

The man has good coloring, hair, ratios, decent features and great cheekbones. Which all nicely compliment each other to make a very good looking face.

Hell, I have nothing to prove.
You and a few dozen other users might think he looks a bit above average at best but there’d be millions of women across several generations who’d happily disagree with you.

Most importantly, he still has HAIR at 80 something, let’s see how your scalp looks in 60 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 13511 and 5 others
What a coper. He has god tier harmony
Harmony is something PSLers like to throw out there whenever they can’t explain why they think someone is better looking. Name a single feature of Alain’s that is better than Walker’s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and Jason Voorhees
He didn't have that much status. I doubt a single person I know has heard of him. I'm just waiting for @Alexanderr to say-"B-b-but he had good harmony:feelswah:" When someone pulls out the harmony card you know their favourite psl icon is losing a mog battle, that's what @StrangerDanger does every time Chico gets mogged by a real man like Jon Hexum.
View attachment 1263340View attachment 1263337
No shit, you’re 20 something and your friends, if you have any, will be around your age. He was starring in movies decades before you were born and hasn’t in a while, lastly, he starred mostly in French movies so it’s unlikely you know him now. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t huge in the past however.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
His under eye circles are rather insignificant since they’re not as bad as you proclaim them to be. They’re average at worst. Obviously they’ll be more pronounced in black-white pictures or where he’s 80+ years…
View attachment 1263449

“Weak lower third”
This is exactly what I meant with PSL rotting one’s mind. It seems you’re so engrossed within the ideology that every lower third that doesn’t look like Henry Cavil’s is weak.

His lower third isn’t the strongest but it’s good enough.
View attachment 1263452View attachment 1263453

Obviously he’ll have wrinkles if you purposefully choose pictures where he’s raising his eyebrows or is an old man. :feelsuhh:

As for upper eyelid exposure, yet another classic example, upper eyelid exposure isn’t inherently bad. He doesn’t even have much upper eyelid exposure.

Now unto his height…

He’s 5’10, so what?
He was born 80+ years ago where the average height was significantly lower across the globe. 5’10 back then would be about the equivalent of 6’2 now.

You see him as a old eyesore but I see him as an old man with a legendary career, who’s done and had it all. Money, fame, women etc…
He’s notorious for his looks 50+ years after his prime, was a sex symbol across Europe in the 60’s and still has hundreds of thousands of women who adore him.

The man has good coloring, hair, ratios, decent features and great cheekbones. Which all nicely compliment each other to make a very good looking face.

Hell, I have nothing to prove.
You and a few dozen other users might think he looks a bit above average at best but there’d be millions of women across several generations who’d happily disagree with you.

Most importantly, he still has HAIR at 80 something, let’s see how your scalp looks in 60 years.

Gosling is a huge sex symbol yet facially we can all agree he is nothing special.
Delon obviously looked good, but why is he getting compared to guys like Walker and Hemsworth?

Chris mogs him to self harm

He legit only looked good in movie scenes.

The moment I see a candid where he is 6+ PSL then I will change my vote, but compared to chads these days he just isn’t anything that impressive.

This is supposed to be a blackpilled forum, I just don’t see how anybody thinks he is competing with guys like Gandy or Chico

1617541678951-png.1073206

He did look good for his time, I’ll give him that but today he would get mogged by so many chads.
I have yet to see him look that good outside of a movie scene or modeling photos.

Attachments

• 1628552191879.png
    1628552191879.png
    535.2 KB · Views: 60
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 13511, AscendingHero and 1 other person

Gosling is a huge sex symbol yet facially we can all agree he is nothing special.
Delon obviously looked good, but why is he getting compared to guys like Walker and Hemsworth?
View attachment 1263496View attachment 1263497
View attachment 1263499View attachment 1263500

The moment I see a candid where he is 6+ PSL then I will change my vote, but compared to chads these days he just isn’t anything that impressive.
View attachment 1263501View attachment 1263502
This is supposed to be a blackpilled forum, I just don’t see how anybody thinks he is competing with guys like Gandy or Chico
View attachment 1263513

He did look good for his time, I’ll give him that but today he would get mogged by so many chads.
I have yet to see him look that good outside of a movie scene or modeling photos.
Imo 6 PSL... He has something

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notrealdanish, Deleted member 15817, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
Yes, but girls like him. Idk why.
2 reasons

1. status
Halo’d extremely hard by his big roles, charismatic personality, and all the attention he was getting from his movies.

2.Timing
He was much better looking for his time.
During his time chads weren’t at the level they are today in general. Average height was also a bit lower.

a74493c0dfaa4fa84bb08c3f0e8ee459.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 13511 and AscendingHero

Because people think he’s as good looking as them, if not better.

Disagree, not only because there’s tons of anecdotes contradicting this notion, also because I’ve seen enough good pictures of him outside a movie.

I suppose that might be never then.
PSL points are just trivial numbers congruent to how good or bad looking you view one person opposed to (what you believe to be) the average person.
This means that like many subjects involving looks and beauty, they’re inherently subjective and what one considers 6 PSL, the other might not.

View attachment 1263513
It’s because you’ve become so absorbed within the PSL ideology and what’s considered ideal in the PSL sphere, hunter eyes, overly pronounced features, square lower thirds etc... that anything what doesn’t fit into this limited box of ideals will in your mind consciously and subconsciously be considered inferior.

Someone you might’ve considered very good looking in the past will now look awfully dull because of it.

PSL isn’t even completely objective in nature unlike commonly thought, might make a thread on this in the future.

Or... It might be because you just don’t find him good looking, simple as that. I’m sure some share your opinion even if they’ve never heard of PSL.

Attachments

• 1628552447881.jpeg
    1628552447881.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 56
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Biiyo03, AscendingHero and 1 other person
jfl delon mogs, his lower third height is insane and all his features are solid
looks fucking insane

Attachments

• 1627053150344.webm
    1.4 MB
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1453
2 reasons

1. status
Halo’d extremely hard by his big roles, charismatic personality, and all the attention he was getting from his movies.
If status resulted in every single person suddenly being consider 10x better looking, every decent looking actor would be desired after by millions of women across the world and be considered a sex symbol, yet this isn’t the case.

2.Timing
He was much better looking for his time.
During his time chads weren’t at the level they are today in general. Average height was also a bit lower.

View attachment 1263558
a74493c0dfaa4fa84bb08c3f0e8ee459.jpg
Based on what?

This is argument is inherently biased because unlike now, where you can take a picture and post it for the world to see in seconds, people in the not-so-long-ago past couldn’t.

There could’ve been better looking men on average in the past but you wouldn’t know, because you wouldn’t be able to get a clear view of how the average man looked back then since they didn’t have smartphones.

Even the good looking ones back then wouldn’t be as easily accessible as today. The only thing you have to do now is browse “good looking men” on Google and you’ll find thousands of results.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
Dark undereye circles, weak lower third, forehead wrinkles, upper eyelid exposure, 5'10 manlet and now he's an eyesore oldcel. Mogged by 20+ users on this site, wouldn't stand out in a crowd or on the street. Explain how this guy is anything but 5-5.5 psl.
View attachment 1263306View attachment 1263315View attachment 1263317View attachment 1263314
Thoughts?
@Preston @JustMewbrah

View attachment 1263513

Youre delusional if you thing his face is nothing special.
You need to watch his movies he isnt that photogenic.
watch this trailer

He is very good looking and would still be in the top 1 percent today.
Psl made you delusional thinking this guy would get mogged by many people today.

Thoughts?
@Preston @JustMewbrah
They have said it. Muh Harmony the silver bullet to end all arguments. @JustMewbrah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 13511 and Deleted member 14312
Lol only on a incel fourm would niggas downplay Delon's looks. The man is the biggest international male beauty standard ever. He's got songs written about his beauty in countries like Brazil. Madonna was writing songs about him. Actors and actresses of his time were insecure about being next to him because of his looks. The man was dating actresses before he was even famous ffs. Yet you kissless incels have the nerve to run your mouth about him LMFAO. Who do y'all think you are?

"Muh weak lower third" "muh upper eye lid exposure" Lmao get laid you freaks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, rydofx, oldcell and 6 others
Paul was 6’2 Delon is like 5’10 so that height advantage is enough considering they’re pretty similar in PSL

So many copers in this thread FFS. Walker mogs, not even close, Delon was legitimately a high tier normie and I know it’s hard for people to process this because of his status but the competition was much, much weaker in his time.

Muh Muh international sex symbol

Even Cavill, a normie with a child tier chin height has women lusting over him. So much for PSL I guess.

Tagging bros:

@Alexanderr @TraumatisedOgre @JustMewbrah @looksmaxxer234 @Yellow_fever_cel

Cavill’s lower third is weak, what he has is good coloring and frame.
You admit Cavill mogs him though right? Lmao

Delon mogs for me, he's the ultimate harmony god.

So many copers in this thread FFS. Walker mogs, not even close, Delon was legitimately a high tier normie and I know it’s hard for people to process this because of his status but the competition was much, much weaker in his time.
In what sense? Looks? Baseless assumption.

You wouldn’t know how often good looking men roamed the streets in the 1960’s so to say this seems rather foolish. Especially when it’s likely men in the 60’s were better looking on average because obesity rates weren’t near as high and their lifestyles were more physically demanding.

Of course, you could also be talking about his competition on the silver screen, which would at most also be a baseless assumption because you wouldn’t know most actors from that time period anyway.

But then again, I wouldn’t expect any different from you anyway ever since I read this thread.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, rydofx, Biiyo03 and 1 other person

View attachment 1263513

holy shit he looks overrated

delon has a character to his face that can't really be described by listing physical traits. he's not really a psl kinda guy so idk why he's brought up so much tbh.

still think paul walker mogs him overall because he looks more striking and stands out more.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
This is your argument? Instead of questioning where I got my information from, you assume automatically that I don’t know what men in the sixties looked like? Or what other male actors in the sixties look like?
Your “competition was much, much weaker at the time” comment wasn’t even an argument, it was a premise, which I questioned.

But since you brought up the subject of your source of information. Tell me, where did you get your information from?

What led you to coming to the conclusion, the average (French) man looked significantly worse in the 60’s?
Delon’s lower third is very weak and his eye shape is extremely common. Chadlite is not out of reach for him because his coloring and ratios are good, but anything beyond that and it’s obvious you’re blinded by status.
Delon’s lower third is very weak (in your eyes) because your standards of what constitutes a strong or a weak lower third strongly deviates from the norm, due to your overexposure to PSL ideals or maybe just natural preference (doubt it).

Same goes for many of his other features.
You’d notice if you spent some time reading comments of women complimenting features of his which you trash regularly.

There’s anecdotes of him getting adored by women before he turned a movie star yet I find people here repeatedly resorting back to the “blinded by status” argument because they seemingly can’t comprehend their set of ideals isn’t shared by everyone nor is it the objective truth.

Hell, I had no idea who Alain Delon was when he was first posted here yet I knew instantly he was very good looking.
Its stunning to me that you’ve spent this much time on this forum and still resort to crappy coping mechanisms.
I suppose you now feel what I felt back when I saw you calling this average.

Shocking, isn’t it? You ask yourself what their thought process was leading up to said comment but you seemingly can’t figure it out...

Lol only on a incel fourm would niggas downplay Delon's looks. The man is the biggest international male beauty standard ever. He's got songs written about his beauty in countries like Brazil. Madonna was writing songs about him. Actors and actresses of his time were insecure about being next to him because of his looks. The man was dating actresses before he was even famous ffs. Yet you kissless incels have the nerve to run your mouth about him LMFAO. Who do y'all think you are?

"Muh weak lower third" "muh upper eye lid exposure" Lmao get laid you freaks
You are forgetting that OP is a virgin with zero sexual and life experience with women. He simply doesn’t know what women respond to. And this forces me to make convoluted theories in his mind so he can potential slay in the future. It is a teenage phase thing combined with 0 current SMV.

I have said it before I will say it now. The only accurate rating of a guy is how women respond to him (sexually) in the real world. High rating = extremely high body counts, very easy access to the freakiest side of women etc with nearly zero effort etc. your results reflect your rating. It is not a difficult concept to grasp

You are forgetting that OP is a virgin with zero sexual and life experience with women. He simply doesn’t know what women respond to. And this forces me to make convoluted theories in his mind so he can potential slay in the future. It is a teenage phase thing combined with 0 current SMV.

I have said it before I will say it now. The only accurate rating of a guy is how women respond to him (sexually) in the real world. High rating = extremely high body counts, very easy access to the freakiest side of women etc with nearly zero effort etc. your results reflect your rating. It is not a difficult concept to grasp
Richard Ramirez, Nicholas Cruz and every other criminal has a high body count. does that make them good looking?

@JustMewbrah

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 13511
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 14312 and 2 others
Richard Ramirez, Nicholas Cruz and every other criminal that u come across have high body count does that mean that they are good looking?

@JustMewbrah
@Yellow_fever_cel @Biiyo03 thots?

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 13511
@Yellow_fever_cel @Biiyo03 thots?
This guy had a high bodycount and he was a truericecel.

Also Richard Ramirez isn't a great example because he actually is good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Biiyo03, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 13511
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14312
Felon is a chad anyone that says otherwise is coping

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Your “competition was much, much weaker at the time” comment wasn’t even an argument, it was a premise, which I questioned.

But since you brought up the subject of your source of information. Tell me, where did you get your information from?

What led you to coming to the conclusion, the average (French) man looked significantly worse in the 60’s?

Delon’s lower third is very weak (in your eyes) because your standards of what constitutes a strong or a weak lower third strongly deviates from the norm, due to your overexposure to PSL ideals or maybe just natural preference (doubt it).

Same goes for many of his other features.
You’d notice if you spent some time reading comments of women complimenting features of his which you trash regularly.

There’s anecdotes of him getting adored by women before he turned a movie star yet I find people here repeatedly resorting back to the “blinded by status” argument because they seemingly can’t comprehend their set of ideals isn’t shared by everyone nor is it the objective truth.

Hell, I had no idea who Alain Delon was when he was first posted here yet I knew instantly he was very good looking.

I suppose you now feel what I felt back when I saw you calling this average.
View attachment 1264331
Shocking, isn’t it? You ask yourself what their thought process was leading up to said comment but you seemingly can’t figure it out...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817
Paul

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Another prove that kissless incels here knows male beauty more than millions of females for decades

U never saw someone as Gl as prime Delon IRL and will never saw, yet he is HTN

This guy became internation movie start and symbol of male beauty becasue of his face

Lol at even comapring his prime to Paul Walker

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
what a bunch of coping fags lol

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

View attachment 1263513

Bruh should I take pics of chico 10-30 years after his prime and say how he can compete with psl?💀💀make it make sense u nigger

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledmoid
alain obv jfl at the votes being equal