Alain Delon vs Vinnie Hacker

Who mogs?

• Delon

Votes: 80 81.6%
  • Hacker

Votes: 18 18.4%

• Total voters
Alain and it's not even close. He's the real god of harmony and he is the proof that you don't need insane bonus to be very attractive. Vinnie is still chadlite, but his cuck eye area failos him too hard. Not a fair comparision imo.
insane bones*

Hacker is 185 cm.
So, how tall is he?

Im just curious... because half of people say he is like 5'10... and half of people say he is some 6'3 giant...

So, how tall is he?

Im just curious... because half of people say he is like 5'10... and half of people say he is some 6'3 giant...
Delon is 5'9 3/4 which was tall for his generation. In modern ratios that would be 6'0-6'1.
I think Hacker is 5'11-6'0

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Artemis
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
HAHAHA HACKER IS HEIGHT FRAUDER HE IS NOT EVEN 175 CM U HAVE THREADS HERE THA DEBUNKED VINNIE HEIGHT
hes 183 cm lol
confirmed by his passport height and his legit baseball or basketball height team JFL

HAHAHA HACKER IS HEIGHT FRAUDER HE IS NOT EVEN 175 CM U HAVE THREADS HERE THA DEBUNKED VINNIE HEIGHT
I'm underestimating Hacker's height. Hacker stood next to a 5'9" Deji and was 5 inches taller - making him 6'2".
Delon is 5'7" (that was confirmed by him being the same height as an actress).

• Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Hacker is 7 inches taller than Delon.

I'm underestimating Hacker's height. Hacker stood next to a 5'9" Deji and was 5 inches taller - making him 6'2".
Delon is not 5'7.
Celebheights isn't always right but they have it within half an inch 99% of the time

Screenshot 20221223 211502 272

vinnie stayed next to asian who is 5’8 and got heigthmogged btw denji is also probably not even 5’7

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
Delon, its not even close.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Artemis
vinnie stayed next to asian who is 5’8 and got heigthmogged btw denji is also probably not even 5’7
Link? Jfl Ik vinnie is probably 5'9" but am trolling

• +1
a remindee only psl autist know delon btw ask any 18-23 girl ab vinnie sheill know him ask ab delon shes gon be like who is that
So?💀even if idk who someone is I can still find her attractive you retard

• Ugh..
even chico mogs delon
Chico and delon mog Vinnie u faggot💀and chico only mogs delon on height delon has better bone structure colouring and pheno

• Ugh..
Nigger
alain delon looks like the average tiktok prettyboy in today world

vinnie hacker is the print for all tiktok prettyboys
💀 Vinnie has less harmony and shit eye area

• Ugh..
Nigger

💀 Vinnie has less harmony and shit eye area
He eye area mogs 90% of the forum lol

muh sjhit eye area when most girls like his eye area just bc shit hunter eyes appeal only to psl autistos like u dnt mean girls dnt like his

real mfs rather appeal to women rather than appease psl autistos hearts

muh sjhit eye area when most girls like his eye area just bc shit hunter eyes appeal only to psl autistos like u dnt mean girls dnt like his

Listen u autistic nigger fuck hunter eyes delon don’t even have hunter eyes yet has better eye area than vinnie stfu u nigger I’ll rape you

• JFL
Vinnie hacker is so overrated.. his eye area is so dogshit it's not even funny

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 22284

Ofc u choose Vinnie u have pictures of him do u want him to rape you or something? Faggot

• JFL

Alain delon is more appealing has better Face if delon was in actual times Vinnie would be a homeless nugget like you

• JFL
Way more jbs had a crush on Delon than they have now on Vinnie
tbh i think delon mogs in aesthetics

but this is just not true at fucking all

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11
tbh i think delon mogs in aesthetics

but this is just not true at fucking all
"Had", yes Vinnie has more girls crushing than Delon right now, no shit Delon's almost dead. But at his peak he had way more for sure, he was far more famous + better looking. Even today Delon has more Google searches than Vinnie

"Had", yes Vinnie has more girls crushing than Delon right now, no shit Delon's almost dead. But at his peak he had way more for sure, he was far more famous + better looking. Even today Delon has more Google searches than Vinnie
he was famous famous tho

vinnie is an internet celebrity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284 and cytoplasm