Alain Delon was the best looking male of all time

Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg

Gold
It is undeniable.
He was a god, the true sex symbol of Europe.
Too sad that the agepill destroyed him.

"I was very, very handsome. Women were all obsessed with me. From when I was 18 till when I was 50" - Alain Delon

WATCH:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Frank Jack, Deleted member 15600 and 9 others
Harmony pill is brutal for many autists . Not a single good feature on this man, yet unquestionably handsome. Breaks all the users that try to mathematically measure attractiveness.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Toth's thot and 8 others
Inb4 autists in denial.

Harmony pill is brutal for many autists . Not a single good feature on this man, yet unquestionably handsome. Breaks all the users that try to mathematically measure attractiveness.
His harmony is crazy, yes. But huh, not a single good feature? He has countless of them, you must not know how to analyze faces.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, p0lishsubhuman, AscendingHero and 10 others
SMV mogs Delon to oblivion in 2021
Meeks again

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and 6 others
SMV mogs Delon to oblivion in 2021

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Beetlejuice, Arcturus and 3 others
manlet failo tbh

Subhuman compared to Delon. Have you not seen Meeks in motion?:lul:

View attachment 1163607
I didn't say he was better looking than Delon. I said Meeks SMV mogs him to oblivion in 2021 and that is true.
Also Front is all that matters, Meeks doesn't look bad in motion, he looks bad in this screenshot you took of him while in motion.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
I didn't say he was better looking than Delon. I said Meeks SMV mogs him to oblivion in 2021 and that is true.
Also Front is all that matters, Meeks doesn't look bad in motion, he looks bad in this screenshot you took of him while in motion.
Yeah, no shit, Delon is 85 years old.

False.

He was 5'11, which was incredibly tall at his time. He was tall.
he is actually 5'9.75 which is 5'10, but regardless that was tall at the time. And that height face matters considerably more even nowadays cus its average.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and volcelfatcel
No no he mogs prime Delon in appeal and SMV if Delon was in his prime during 2021
it's hard to describe but meeks looks more modernized, delon is very old styled which may turn points down for him in 2021. Meeks could rock hoodies and trendy clothes, delon would look retarded with a supreme hoodie besides a traditional sweater and suit

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, AscendingHero, Xangsane and 2 others
it's hard to describe but meeks looks more modernized, delon is very old styled which may turn points down for him in 2021. Meeks could rock hoodies and trendy clothes, delon would look retarded with a supreme hoodie besides a traditional sweater and suit
Well said!

No no he mogs prime Delon in appeal and SMV if Delon was in his prime during 2021
I disagree. If Delon was in his prime today and had access to social media + actor halo, he would mog Meeks to oblivion and back a billion times.

Delon has a much wider appeal than niggerlips Meeks.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 13928
I disagree. If Delon was in his prime today and had access to social media + actor halo, he would mog Meeks to oblivion and back a billion times.
Not with our current culture IMO but I guess we agree to disagree

Not with our current culture IMO but I guess we agree to disagree
Huh? Meeks is far from the most desired man out there. Idk what your guy's worldview comes from. In contrary to your beliefs, most women in the west do not want a mixed thug with neck tattoos.

Pussy lower third

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bernanddrago and Dr. Greenberg
Meeks could rock hoodies and trendy clothes, delon would look retarded with a supreme hoodie besides a traditional sweater and suit
I don't think that matters. Gandy and O'Pry would look weird in hoodies too.

gandy and o'pry mog

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928, faggotchadlite, Danish_Retard and 2 others

Who would mog IRL in 2021 next to each other? (overall)

• Nick Bateman / 6'2
or
  • Alain Delon / 5'10

Attachments

• 1622749805147.png
    1622749805147.png
    271 KB · Views: 178
Delon has the most IRL appeal to every age group, older women find him attractive and jbs also. He has a phenotype that appeals to everybody and no unique feature which might not be somebody's type. If you could be reincarnated as a PSL god, i think he is the safest choice tbh.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, p0lishsubhuman, Ninja and 6 others
I'd argue Delon has wider appeal. It is however unfair to compare height the way you do with someone who was born 60 years earlier. The average height was much lower back then.
yeah, my mom is 176cm and she tells me how 40 years ago that height was never seen in women, and she even heightmogged 90% of men.

• +1
Would be incel in 2021

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
R1BuNBF1_o.jpg

averageness is underrated tbh. it's what makes Delon and Chico more visually appeasing than male models like De Poot who have exaggerated features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10987
View attachment 1163821
R1BuNBF1_o.jpg

averageness is underrated tbh. it's what makes Delon and Chico more visually appeasing than male models like De Poot who have exaggerated features
Not averageness, but rather harmony over distinct, less unharmonious, features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Hexum mogs him. Delon would look invisible next to him in the same room

Dcb7b0d6557161e1577baf8c7112fdad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and 5'8manlet
View attachment 1163821
R1BuNBF1_o.jpg

Really true
Its like a swiss knife
Those guys are polyvalent
They appeal to every girls

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Inb4 autists in denial.

His harmony is crazy, yes. But huh, not a single good feature? He has countless of them, you must not know how to analyze faces.

this forum is more autistic day after day
9793a7601560b6218d0f5e0a1ea1154f.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Arcturus
Hexum mogs him. Delon would look invisible next to him in the same room

View attachment 1164234
Hexum became restless and impatient during the delay and began playing around to lighten the mood. He had unloaded all but one (blank) round, spun it, and—simulating Russian roulette—he put the revolver to his right temple and pulled the trigger,[6] apparently unaware of the danger.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hexum became restless and impatient during the delay and began playing around to lighten the mood. He had unloaded all but one (blank) round, spun it, and—simulating Russian roulette—he put the revolver to his right temple and pulled the trigger,[6] apparently unaware of the danger.
Tbh delon looks higher class than him

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Dr. Greenberg
i kindly disagree

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Dr. Greenberg
Balding subhuman compared to Delon. Have you not seen Meeks in motion?:lul:

View attachment 1163607
Both have different appeal, but I still think Delon would have way more appeal. And people should stop calling Alain Delon as boneless or lacking in good features when Meeks has recessed chin

• +1
it is what it is