Attachments

• IMG_20220921_163542_348.jpg
    IMG_20220921_163542_348.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220921_163537_282.jpg
    IMG_20220921_163537_282.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 0
Yes I had alarplasty it helped

looks much better but it'll probably look uncanny irl tbh, i think one of my relatives had it and its pretty obvious, be very careful my friend
but yeah, it helps your nose/mouth ratio a lot, although tbh i think you might've made it a bit too small? idk, usually you just want changes with nose to be very subtle and to accommodate its general shape to avoid uncanny looks

looks much better but it'll probably look uncanny irl tbh, i think one of my relatives had it and its pretty obvious, be very careful my friend
but yeah, it helps your nose/mouth ratio a lot, although tbh i think you might've made it a bit too small? idk, usually you just want changes with nose to be very subtle and to accommodate its general shape to avoid uncanny looks
I had alarplasty done i had a fairly agressive change in width I think Mines looks natural

I had alarplasty done i had a fairly agressive change in width I think Mines looks natural
You think or do you know? Has anyone ever mentioned anything about your nose changing appearance to you? Also pics would be nice. :)

looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
Be careful to not get this overdone as it will make u look like an instagram botched alien.
Figure out the ideal Alar width to whatever ratio

looks better without

you may disagree but whatever looks objectively better - it wont amek or break shit - dont do it