Albanian tried to kill me cause I called him a shitskin

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
This Albanian nigger was going on about how he was “proud to be European and muh Europes great history, we wuz kangz n shieeiiit”

Now I was confused because this guy was brown, and then it hit me he’s Albanian so I ask the dude if he’s Albanian and he says yes.

Then I called him “an ottoman rape baby , Turkish shitskin”

then when I thought I had gotten away with it he called his Albanian nigger pack and the pack of apebanians beat me up.

@moggathon @mogstars @mortis @delonregen @WeiWei @Jamaldickjavontus @Kamui @murdah
@NoReedemingFeature
@Biggdink
@anthony111553

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, mid, ReadBooksEveryday and 25 others

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
This Albanian nigger was going on about how he was “proud to be European and muh Europes great history, we wuz kangz n shieeiiit”

Now I was confused because this guy was brown, and then it hit me he’s Albanian so I ask the dude if he’s Albanian and he says yes.

Then I called him “an ottoman rape baby , Turkish shitskin”

then when I thought I had gotten away with it he called his Albanian nigger pack and the pack of apebanians beat me up.

@moggathon @mogstars @mortis @delonregen @WeiWei @Jamaldickjavontus @Kamui @murdah
@NoReedemingFeature
@Biggdink
@anthony111553
C4CE86D7 2023 4461 93FD D01500D5E901

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, Deleted member 58230, smoth and 3 others
@gooner23 @Eli @shabby890 @notcel @Meraki

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and seethe
@The Grinch why did you call your apes on him over a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and wishIwasSalludon
I don’t think I’ve ever met an Albanian

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
if ur country is like 60% muslim you just can't be european

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Deleted member 7580, Autisticbrokeass2 and 6 others
Turks and albanians 🤢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, diamondbill and wishIwasSalludon
if ur country is like 60% muslim you just can't be european
why is a chink trying to dictate who is and isn't european

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
They don’t pass the eye test
its kinda ironic that u called him a shitskin since I’m an ethnic shitskin myself. But I’m suppose to be a shitskin he is European he should be Aryan white.

This me making fun of him for being shitskin is justified

If you are a shitskin,you are a shitskin.Death to all shitskins

• JFL
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2 and wishIwasSalludon
when a country is mostly muslim automatically it's viewed as ethnic and not part of europe by most peers. Muslim culture is retrograde and radical, has nothing in common with european values.

• +1
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2, Gilbert_Durandal and wishIwasSalludon
he was racist agianst muslims first
You are Muslim? astagfirullah brother not to get all soy on you but racism = haram

Remember the prophets final sermon
"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly."

You are Muslim? astagfirullah brother not to get all soy on you but racism = haram

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a White has no superiority over a Black nor a Black has any superiority over a White except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly."
racism is halal against islamophobes

• +1
when a country is mostly muslim automatically it's viewed as ethnic and not part of europe by most peers.
doesn't matter what they think if they're from europe they're european
Muslim culture is retrograde and radical, has nothing in common with european values.
european values are non static and can vary across different time periods and regions in europe. Plus being european is an ethnic trait not one related to values

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon

Mashallah.

ONE UMMAH ☝🏻💥💣 🕋 ☪️😤

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and wishIwasSalludon
me albania be careful

kosovo is serbia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gilbert_Durandal, Tenshi and 2 others
I’m literally @9cel

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
Dynamic is what you’re looking for. Ya Allah please bless this man with an enlarged lexicon 🙏🏻
thxbro, sandnigger IQ innit

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Eternal_ and wishIwasSalludon
doesn't matter what they think if they're from europe they're european

european values are non static and can vary across different time periods and regions in europe. Plus being european is an ethnic trait not one related to values
cope. if just being in europe geographically meant something turks would be europeans too. If not even most of slavs are perceived as part of europe by most due to their cultural differences, let alone some muslim turkish colony in the balkans.

I can assure no european (german, french etc) will associate you guys with them. But if ethnicity is a factor, what can I say, u guys just don't look like them either.🤷‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2 and wishIwasSalludon
me albania be careful

cope. if just being in europe geographically meant something turks would be europeans too. If not even most of slavs are perceived as part of europe by most due to their cultural differences, let alone some muslim turkish colony in the balkans.
turks aren't considered euroepeans because they're central asians who invaded anatolia in the 13th century
I can assure no european (german, french etc) will associate you guys with them.
it doesn't matter whether or not they choose to associate with them or not, their europeanness is a genetic fact not something up for debate. Its like if you had a family with a father and a mother and 4 children, 1 child might differ in values with the other 3 and the other might say 'you are not a part of this family, you are not our brother' but the reality is that he still factually is JFL

I can assure no european (german, french etc) will associate you guys with them. But if ethnicity is a factor, what can I say, u guys just don't look like them either.🤷‍♂️
plus albania and albanians mogs germany and france why would they care what those subhumans think

they do

Thank you both for bumping my thread please continue

• Love it
Reactions: Tenshi
tales from mumbai city btw

• JFL

• JFL
Genetically, Albanians are 100% Europeans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albanian_chad, PrinceLuenLeoncur, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Albanians are 100% pure genetically european though, why do retards in this site call “shitskin” anyone who is not 100% pale skin. Albanians are Mediterranean which is why they’re dark europeans like italians, greeks, portugese or spaintards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albanian_chad and wishIwasSalludon
me albania be careful :feelswhy:

when a country is mostly muslim automatically it's viewed as ethnic and not part of europe by most peers. Muslim culture is retrograde and radical, has nothing in common with european values.
Then Eastern Europe isn’t European either as their culture is also retrograde and degenerate though not as bad as Islam and at least they uphold some Christian tenants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back