alcohol for social situations?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
tell me about your experiences
last time i did it, i felt low inhib but didnt get the desired talkative and overly energized feeling i wanted

Good in small dosages
The more u drink, they more u build tolerance to it

Nvm bro ur talking about social situations
No dont drink

I only use it sparingly in social situations that I know I want to be relaxed for, and only a small amount so I retain my wit. Usually when I'm going out to try and slay a foid or make a good first impression. But I'm also non-NT and high inhib, and knowing the blackpill doesn't help.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
cope im gonna drink
Have fun embarrassing yourself then regretting it when the high is over and then drinking again to cope with the cringe and getting trapped in the vicious cycle of alcohol addiction.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Have fun embarrassing yourself then regretting it when the high is over and then drinking again to cope with the cringe and getting trapped in the vicious cycle of alcohol addiction.
you are an addict arent you jfl
ive done this multiple times, drinking 6-7 vodka shots wont make you do embarrassing shit, just get you a little drowsy and relaxed

if you arent hunter s thomspon maxxed and high/drunk 24/7 jfl suey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I've tried many drugs, and alcohol is the best for social situations, it's the most NT drug so to say, if you are high-inhibition, think too much, are afraid of how other might react to what you say, alcohol is perfect - it lowers your inhibition, makes you talkative and you stop worrying about the others.
In some people however, it seems to have just sedating effects.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
I've tried many drugs, and alcohol is the best for social situations, it's the most NT drug so to say, if you are high-inhibition, think too much, are afraid of how other might react to what you say, alcohol is perfect - it lowers your inhibition, makes you talkative and you stop worrying about the others.
In some people however, it seems to have just sedating effects.
im actually past the point of anxiety, i have met girls without any drugs, but once you see the boost the drugs give you, u just wanna use them all the time
phenibut makes me giga horny and a social god, but based on some sources it apparently releases HGH, thus giving you water retention so im not using that substance anymore