Alcohol is amazing

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
I keep smilling and realizing how good my life is. All my anxiety, fears, struggle, stress has faded.

alcoholism is necessary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, ChadL1te, mirrormogger and 2 others
drunk ass old head

• So Sad
Reactions: Jova
drunk ass old head

AP1GczO06aRJj239Cdxe8W3wrkg2sLcyXntQp2dlgwC6F-LNL16rece4o-TXwj1ixnHp1HvSVxjk87AuCe2EXE0t4MbTYCw3C8LZNPB_-xw33VtI8El5uY2nxO3t-r95-3kV442UIqCjU5tWZFMg-34rZzUgXQKPaoTGQs3e1eGNPFD0c97QZkyJ5dchlFv1z3QLvF5MwTYoYVkUFju9X62DifWYvAkp-iaVcLmuZbm79Iyg3X_dAHRVtoQjMY9PErD8CAbdlR_qUDacJ9XQv7fbZdDFcWvUHMeXmjKUGlUBLRuSX_pg94rw87oZbFvfwsqLzHe0RzeuOegheemxWJFDDAfB1VdrvmF_BavIPqNIAo83bx0dLxwUTVAJDfU3IN5naMukOMOemID-Cg_h-MyfF-gUxKfSDJnl27QgriFh6UHu63ob8pj-oxZqacsjbz2mo00PAi8RHlq1L2gldwpc5ujC0fhitgGiZDVGoBmU9_7CR8Ibs7FC_nfi4PnMR7a2KD62k8LPDJHJ2BR-b901v13owhuoXOoLq3zhxNhznfuMPSO2nrsvceVBDgBSmaHy8WsWQUdi7xCI635qV9jKWqwB93XXcxr7qgY-Q-MtMUDwHXrF-jcPqFuSHQljBw2eXiOkKS_j44K5m_bsKZWTT49jNCa5NI2gX_XxXjtsCjG_jjfbRAlSjqcfaM0F3ZVxHw-rEXxE8I7keUZZruNtD2c6txh3hPPwDlJGDr5aSrahq8oJtQaWLHFGdUC8YhNMEa0_0K9qyQC3y_jsPJ4Fh2pN0XvIpLJh6bRsG4zAcU42eDoE6uqWibW0Hh4A4fnD3-iJ2HZ9k9EfqYwO9jJDOr9M_hp1hmV-v4qINtPeT7Nusq3yZDuC9CQ2boJ4_YGWPcv1YZ3vV2r0ve3lmR2xPL02D0g=w959-h1279-s-no-gm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and Jova
It increases allopregnenolone in the brain and decreases serotonin. Maybe try serotonin inhibitors and take pregnenolone, u could probably get alcohol effects without drinking as much. Also taurine and magnesium glycinate as it increases GABA. Eating lots of gelatin also increases GABA

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and MoggerGaston
Does alcohol cause wide hips in men?

Bodybuilders never drink alcohol and they manage to avoid getting wide hips even when they're bulking.

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It increases allopregnenolone in the brain and decreases serotonin. Maybe try serotonin inhibitors and take pregnenolone, u could probably get alcohol effects without drinking as much. Also taurine and magnesium glycinate as it increases GABA. Eating lots of gelatin also increases GABA
its more about the mindset

alcohol makes me forget about my struggles and allows me to live in the moment.

my mind without alcohol is always busy with mogging, self-improvement, etc. I can't enjoy life that way.

I drink two cans of beer every day

Every time I drink those two cans my stress goes down from 90 to 10

• Love it
I drink two cans of beer every day

Every time I drink those two cans my stress goes down from 90 to 10
i love myself when drunk, I realize im actually a really good guy and my life isnt so bad.

only when sober do i constantly wonder why I havent killed myself yet and the only thing on my mind is self-improvement.

i love myself when drunk, I realize im actually a really good guy and my life isnt so bad.

only when sober do i constantly wonder why I havent killed myself yet and the only thing on my mind is self-improvement.
I still think my life is bad when drunk but at least I get to relax for two hours

• +1
What kind? Also OP how much alcohol u drink to induce euphoria? I drink so hard I get bad headaches
typically hybrid and I use all types of mediums but bongs mog

Also ik im not OP but for headaches I recommend just drinking an electrolyte powder and a lot of water throughout and you'll have no hangover

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Jason Voorhees
What kind? Also OP how much alcohol u drink to induce euphoria? I drink so hard I get bad headaches
2 bottles of wine in a short period (2-3 hours)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ChadL1te
typically hybrid and I use all types of mediums but bongs mog

Also ik im not OP but for headaches I recommend just drinking an electrolyte powder and a lot of water throughout and you'll have no hangover
drinking lots of water after consuming alcohol is key to feeling better the next day tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ChadL1te