Alcohol/Party Lifestyle is For Women

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
you need to be in the gym or on the grind on a saturday night bro!! gotta stay on your purpose bro!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Lmao, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
That's right. Fuck those cunts. You do you!

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
For us subhumans is rotting on incel forums

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Basically only Western women can afford to rapidly descend themselves lookswise.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Ken
Quite a lot of cope lol

Most women do not improve looks through gaining weight 18-23ish like he says they descend hard

Also he doesn’t understand women are naturally higher bodyfat than men/m- and the main thing that makes a man look good is his facial bones not his physique (but the latter is a factor)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Ken
Quite a lot of cope lol

Most women do not improve looks through gaining weight 18-23ish like he says they descend hard

Also he doesn’t understand women are naturally higher bodyfat than men/m- and the main thing that makes a man look good is his facial bones not his physique (but the latter is a factor)
it's just redpill cope for not getting hoes

and I don't even like partying btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

Hmmm... it's not.

The night scene in the UK has been dead for 15 years.

Today, it's just girls nights out and they don't want to be approached or picked up. Most women just go out to bars or parties for the free attention = they love rejecting men, and foids can be vicious to a lone approaching male when in a hen group of other gal friends. They only like the perks of free drinks and attention.

They then sit in the corner on their smartphone chatting to Chad via Snapchat/tinder/insta/FB etc.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Party lifestyle does not make them look better its doesnt hurt their SMV as much but their LTR value goes down.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane

Pretty much

Muh I’m an incel now in my early 20s but I’ll just grind focus on career maxxing and gymmaxxing and get a stacy when I’m aged 30.

It just doesn’t work like that in reality- sure doing those thing like working on yourself doesn’t hurt but at the end of the day a chad who gains a few lbs from partying and has slightly less collagen etc will still mog a career maxxed gymmaxxed incel to death

Pretty much

Muh I’m an incel now in my early 20s but I’ll just grind focus on career maxxing and gymmaxxing and get a stacy when I’m aged 30.

It just doesn’t work like that in reality- sure doing those thing like working on yourself doesn’t hurt but at the end of the day a chad who gains a few lbs from partying and has slightly less collagen etc will still mog a career maxxed gymmaxxed incel to death
It would be better to career maxx now to be able to overseas