Alcohol

gnoyim

gnoyim

Iron
Joined
Nov 3, 2024
Posts
220
Reputation
183
What negative things will happen if I drink? Im gonna drink today and probably getting drunk.
is it just idiotic to do or?
:feelswhy:
 
no nothing will happen youll be fine

just dont black out ever and dont drink frequently, limit to once a week at max
 
no nothing will happen youll be fine

just dont black out ever and dont drink frequently, limit to once a week at max
ive never blacked out and this is my first time drinking in 5 months
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 103645
I was sober for 30 days:feelswah:
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and gnoyim
What negative things will happen if I drink? Im gonna drink today and probably getting drunk.
is it just idiotic to do or?
:feelswhy:
Jst drink its best👍🏻
 
  • +1
Reactions: gnoyim
What negative things will happen if I drink? Im gonna drink today and probably getting drunk.
is it just idiotic to do or?
:feelswhy:
alcohol is a coping drug
it makes u forget all the important stuff and makes u like an idiot
idk man if u want drink but i wouldnt suggest
also looks wise it will make u bloated af next day and will dry you out
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 103645

Similar threads

R1b_eugenicist
Replies
0
Views
46
R1b_eugenicist
R1b_eugenicist
C
Replies
8
Views
104
AleksandR12
AleksandR12
whymeman
Replies
3
Views
83
Nome
Nome
fantasyms
Replies
4
Views
60
claarxy_
claarxy_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top