Should I use alcohol or boiling water to disinfect my knife

Farsin

Farsin

Slavic ND
Joined
Feb 3, 2026
Posts
2,298
Reputation
2,676
My lips are too narrow and I plan it cut them slightly
 
  • +1
Reactions: pinterest
Solution
pinterest
Both ideally ofc the alcohol should be ALWAYS before you start the cut and if you can use a scalpel / razor not a knife
If it helped I'd appreciate if u could mark as a solution( ☑ not the thumb ) ❤️
doesnt close the thread
Solution copy
Both ideally ofc the alcohol should be ALWAYS before you start the cut and if you can use a scalpel / razor not a knife
If it helped I'd appreciate if u could mark as a solution( ☑ not the thumb ) ❤️
doesnt close the thread
Solution copy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Farsin
Solution
Both ideally ofc the alcohol should be ALWAYS before you start the cut and if you can use a scalpel / razor not a knife
If it helped I'd appreciate if u could mark as a solution( ☑ not the thumb ) ❤️
doesnt close the thread
Solution copy
Nigga got a whole tutorial :lul:
I respect it
 
  • Love it
Reactions: pinterest

Similar threads

MrVolcanian
Replies
19
Views
150
erdemwantstoascend
erdemwantstoascend
Goyorjew?notsurelol
Replies
3
Views
35
sample
sample
Lowkchopped
Replies
6
Views
81
fxresdz
fxresdz
mtnoct
Replies
8
Views
31
SubCoyote
SubCoyote
Eldian
Replies
48
Views
236
swedehtn
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top