Aldosterone (Why Not to Overdo Debloating) (low effort)

stress

stress

Iron
I stopped drinking more than i was thirsty for and lowered my sodium consumption to 1500mg on a 3200 calorie diet. My acne started turning cystic and when i was doing some research I found someone on reddit say their derm prescribed them spironolactone and it helped them stop developing cysts.
Spironolactone works by blocking the hormone aldosterone. High aldosterone can stimulate the sebaceous glands in the skin to produce more sebum, it can knock some hormones off balance causing increased androgen activity, it can cause insulin resistance which can cause more insulin to be released which will increase androgens and cause acne, and it will cause your body to retain more water.
"But super high test with low e is ideal :p" No, hormonal balance is key. Do you want gross cysts to form on your face? Keep drinking water and eating a reasonable amount of sodium.
So basically my understanding is: when you overdo debloating this hormone called aldosterone will up your water retention and cause acne.

If someone will more knowledge on this wants to spoon feed me some information I would be very grateful as I'm not in the mood to do research.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss