ALERT: LARPING FAGGOT ALT AMONG US

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
JFL I MADE CAGING TROLL THREADS AND THIS MOTHERFUCKER KEPT BARKING WITH PERFECT PSL LINGO:

"JOINED YESTERDAY AT 2:05"

I WONDER WHAT CUCK I EVISCERATED SO MUCH TO THE POINT THAT HE HAD TO MAKE AN ALT

the answer is : @brbbrah

jfl at "high t ethnic bullies gook into suicide"

my cock and balls as he begged me in dm and the mods by editing his post and deleted the racial slurs:

BIGGEST GIVE AWAY:

- LARGE BLACK FONT WITH UNDERLINE PERFECTLY RESEMBLES THE ORIGINAL USER:

@her @Kingkellz @Lorsss I'm caging so hard right now buddy boyos

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9072, egoy and 12 others
@RealLooksmaxxer thoughts faggot?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 5048, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
its abmonger alt for sure

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Spartacus1-, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
He lives rent free in your head, don't think we didn't see him roast the fuck out of you on the thread you made literally right before this
Link

• +1
Reactions: piscicide and Lev Peshkov
I AM A HIGH IQ HIGH T GENUIS WHO VERBALLY MOGGED YOU INTO THE GROUND AND MADE YOU AS SMALL AS A FUCKING TERMITE.

YOU STROKE MY EGO BY CLAIMING THAT I AM AN ALT, AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU. MY DICK FEELS ENGORGED ALREADY. KEEP NIBBLING ON THIS WOOD, TERMITE.

AS FOR THE TRUTH.... LET THE MODS DECIDE. I AM DECIDEDLY NOT.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 5048 and 9 others
Rent free in Impostor's head

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
Shieett

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 10104
I AM A HIGH IQ HIGH T GENUIS WHO VERBALLY MOGGED YOU INTO THE GROUND AND MADE YOU AS SMALL AS A FUCKING TERMITE.

YOU STROKE MY EGO BY CLAIMING THAT I AM AN ALT, AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU. MY DICK FEELS ENGORGED ALREADY. KEEP NIBBLING ON THIS WOOD, TERMITE.

If not @brbbrah then it must be @yunggod on god

@sytyl :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Can mods tell an alt by IP address or something?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
REMINDER THAT THIS FAGGOT @Hellboy is an alt and he barked my name out of nowhere in ban discussion and i never interacted with him before

@sytyl

All of his accs: @yunggod @7pslchadpreet @Hellboy @RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and sytyl
cucks me

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer

@sytyl :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

HERE WE HAVE A LOW IQ LOW T CEL COMING FACE TO FACE WITH HIS MAKER. HE IS SHOOK; HE IS IN AWE. HE CAN DO NOTHING BUT CLAIM THAT I AM AN ALT - HOW COULD A USER WITH THE SMALLEST OF A FRACTION OF TIME ONLINE IN COMPARISON DESTROY HIM WITH SUCH QUICK BREVITY AND WIT? HOW IS IT POSSIBLE???

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HEIGHT MOGGED, FRAME MOGGED, AND DEFINITELY LOOKS MOGGED. WELL, BUDDY BOYO, WELCOME TO THE IQ MOG.

But seriously mods, don't ban me, I'm not an alt and I posted a ton of high quality content in the Looksmax section, it took a lot of work to get to 100 rep. Just check my IP or something.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, 6485b025t, egoy and 3 others
i knew it was someone's alt. Prolly @brbbrah or @goat2x

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9048
HERE WE HAVE A LOW IQ LOW T CEL COMING FACE TO FACE WITH HIS MAKER. HE IS SHOOK; HE IS IN AWE. HE CAN DO NOTHING BUT CLAIM THAT I AM AN ALT - HOW COULD A USER WITH THE SMALLEST OF A FRACTION OF TIME ONLINE IN COMPARISON DESTROY HIM WITH SUCH QUICK BREVITY AND WIT? HOW IS IT POSSIBLE???

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HEIGHT MOGGED, FRAME MOGGED, AND DEFINITELY LOOKS MOGGED. WELL, BUDDY BOYO, WELCOME TO THE IQ MOG.

But seriously mods, don't ban me, I'm not an alt and I posted a ton of high quality content in the Looksmax section, it took a lot of work to get to 100 rep. Just check my IP or something.
Zespolslask ok folk okey okej GIF

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy, SubhumanCurrycel, Copeful and 5 others

This is literally @brbbrah posting style jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, SubhumanCurrycel, Copeful and 2 others
i knew it was someone's alt. Prolly @brbbrah or @goat2x

Nah I'm not an alt, I just thought we posted like this because it's funny and the banter is good?

Damn didn't know I'd get alt accusations on my first day here lmfao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, Copeful and Britishlooksmaxxer

:feelswhere:
hindu coper, I cannot conclude whose alt this is but it is surely someone from the subcontinent

not to mention the larp of having an ethnic stacey gf

we should have a running bet of whose larp/alt it is

I would bet it's @goat2x, @brbbrah or @aestheticallypleasin based on posting style

wtf you have 190 posts in just 1 day this is @brbbrah tier

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, Deleted member 3583, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
yeah im arguing with my self are u completely retarded?
seen worse on lookism. Niggas on there have like 30 alts, all arguing with each other, so don't cry when i say it's you

Last edited:
View attachment 719938
:feelswhere:
hindu coper, I cannot conclude whose alt this is but it is surely someone from the subcontinent

not to mention the larp of having an ethnic stacey gf

we should have a running bet of whose larp/alt it is

wtf you have 190 posts in just 1 day this is @brbbrah tier

0% OF YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME HAVE BEEN CORRECT.

I AM TRULY A RARE BREED.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 3583, Copeful and 1 other person
Nah I'm not an alt, I just thought we posted like this because it's funny and the banter is good?

nah, nigga you got 2 whole days here but, you only joined yesterday. On top of that, you dropping blackpilled threads like a seasoned user, despite only being 13% of the population, blacks make up 50% of the murders committed in the USA

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and sytyl
nah, nigga you got 2 whole days here but, you only joined yesterday. On top of that, you dropping blackpilled threads like a seasoned user, despite only being 13% of the population, blacks make up 50% of the murders committed in the USA

I am fucking knowledgeable plus I browsed here a lot before I ever made an account (literally like 2 months). Tbh I'm a fan of some of you. @goat2x's threads always cracked me up, @6ft5manlet too (or his name was something like that), @SubhumanCurrycel is pretty funny, BigBiceps is funny, Moggy is pretty funny.

Plus I've been in blackpilled communities since I was like 5 years old.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Copeful and goat2x
I am fucking knowledgeable plus I browsed here a lot before I ever made an account (literally like 2 months). Tbh I'm a fan of some of you. @goat2x's threads always cracked me up, @6ft5manlet too (or his name was something like that), @SubhumanCurrycel is pretty funny, BigBiceps is funny, Moggy is pretty funny.

no tag no care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104, egoy and Copeful
Offf too long

indeed over for him

moggy? biceps? them niggas aren't even active, and 6'5 manlet left like 3 months ago. You are seasoned user, prolly @abmonger since he isn't active

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Copeful and sytyl
Another day, another drama.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
moggy? biceps? them niggas aren't even active, and 6'5 manlet left like 3 months ago. You are seasoned user, prolly @abmonger since he isn't active

Guess it's been longer than 2 months man, time flies during Corona lmfao.

Then again I read threads through the Similar threads suggestions at the bottom, great way to read everyone's shitposts lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
jfl I know exactly whose alt this is, I'm willing to bet a second circumcision performed by taban himself that I know whose alt this is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
jfl I know exactly whose alt this is, I'm willing to bet a second circumcision performed by taban himself that I know whose alt this is

If you are wrong, you will PayPal me 2k USD.

Deal, or no deal? Put your money where your mouth is.

I am no alt.

who wants to play among us? truecels only

freest 2k I'll ever make whatamIdoinwithmylyf

Mods should make a public announcement once they verify that I am not an alt, I am simply mentally superior to the majority of you termites. The public shame will be tremendous, OP of this thread will no doubt never return to the forum.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 5048, 6485b025t and 3 others
@RealLooksmaxxer might actually be legit, he made a high-effort, thorough guide as his first post:

Why would an alt do this? He'd rather post it on his main, better known acc

Although he could've forseen this line of thinking and posted the guide as a way to build rapport, and is indeed the LARPing foid @yunggod, given this thread:

Thoughts? @sytyl

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
@RealLooksmaxxer might actually be legit, he made a high-effort, thorough guide as his first post:

Although he could've forseen this line of thinking and posted the guide as a way to build rapport, and is indeed the LARPing foid @yunggod, given this thread:

Thoughts? @sytyl
bro that guide is literally something @whatamIdoinwithmylyf has written before jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Copeful

Thoughts? @sytyl

Did you say larping foid? This is a tale of LooksMax.me I am not familiar with. Please, do tell.

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, sytyl and Copeful

Thoughts? @sytyl
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf prefers posting on alts. He has like 10 alts that all went viral, not sure what would stop him now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and sytyl
Yeah man, a lot of gaycels do be acting like seasoned vets around here :what:

EVISCERATED? YOUR MY LITTLE DOG. REMINDER YOU CRIED FOR ME LIKE A BULLIED LITTLE PTSD RIDDEN FAGGOT YOU JAWLESS JUNGLE NIGGER. KEEP MAKING THESE MUDDLED THREADS TO SAVE YOUR CHINK REPUTATION AROUND HERE AGAINST HIGH T ETHNICS. KYS YOU DISGUSTING BAT EATING COVID RIDDEN FAGGOT. A KING AROUND HERE HAS NO ALTS.

@TheCopefulCurry
@sytyl
@Britishlooksmaxxer

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 10104, Copeful and 1 other person

KEEP POSTING LIKE THAT SON. YOU INDEED ARE A KING AMONGST PEASANTS AKA @Trungvu

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, sytyl and Deleted member 10104
KEEP POSTING LIKE THAT SON. YOU INDEED ARE A KING AMONGST PEASANTS AKA @Trungvu

giphy.gif

AHHH, TRULY A LEGEND AMONGST MEN. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHERE OP'S INFERIORITY COMPLEX COMES FROM. MUST BE ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL TO BE DRAGGED THROUGH THE MUD ON THE WEBSITE EVERY DAY OF HIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Copeful, sytyl and 1 other person

this is definitely @abmonger or @brbbrah. no greycel uses big font like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Copeful and Deleted member 9488

Users who are viewing this thread

Back