ALERT: LARPING FAGGOT ALT AMONG US

this just proves my point

I'm seriously not an alt, idk what to say. Posting in caps and making my font big and bold isn't exactly rocket science, and it's fun to do.

Anyway, mods can see my IP and all that shit but if they need any other forms of verification I'll be happy to comply. I still need to read the Best of the Best section.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
I'm seriously not an alt, idk what to say. Posting in caps and making my font big and bold isn't exactly rocket science, and it's fun to do.

Anyway, mods can see my IP and all that shit but if they need any other forms of verification I'll be happy to comply. I still need to read the Best of the Best section.

i’m just saying, it’s sounds like your larping when you call me out for being a graycel when your “supposedly” one too jfl, you’re probably an alt of @abmonger

View attachment 719938
:feelswhere:
hindu coper, I cannot conclude whose alt this is but it is surely someone from the subcontinent

not to mention the larp of having an ethnic stacey gf

we should have a running bet of whose larp/alt it is

I would bet it's @goat2x, @brbbrah or @aestheticallypleasin based on posting style

wtf you have 190 posts in just 1 day this is @brbbrah tier
CAN'T BE @goat2x SON. @RealLooksmaxxer ENGLISH IS FAR SUPERIOR TO GOATS DICTIONARY TO THE POINT IT IS COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
i’m just saying, it’s sounds like your larping when you call me out for being a graycel when your “supposedly” one too jfl, you’re probably an alt of @abmonger
@abmonger doesn't type like that.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
CAN'T BE @goat2x SON. @RealLooksmaxxer ENGLISH IS FAR SUPERIOR TO GOATS DICTIONARY TO THE POINT IT IS COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES.
buddy yours is shit too what the fuck are u talking about JFL
fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl

Attachments

• EAF4A5D2-2B68-4AD8-AF68-B006F11C2366.jpeg
    EAF4A5D2-2B68-4AD8-AF68-B006F11C2366.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
thats is the next looksmax generation
@fuckgreece

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
2 alts. one fake beef. one subhuman faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
can u change your pfp?
i literally nearly kicked my dog i got so angry because of that little kid
what's wrong with him? angry at the face and money mog?

buddy yours is shit too what the fuck are u talking about JFL
fucking retard
I'm convinced you're tyler1 tbh, you write the same way he speaks :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
View attachment 719938
:feelswhere:
hindu coper, I cannot conclude whose alt this is but it is surely someone from the subcontinent

not to mention the larp of having an ethnic stacey gf

we should have a running bet of whose larp/alt it is

I would bet it's @goat2x, @brbbrah or @aestheticallypleasin based on posting style

wtf you have 190 posts in just 1 day this is @brbbrah tier
COPE, I HAVEN'T TOUCHED NEAR 100 POSTS A DAY SINCE UNI STARTED JFL. GRANTED, I WAS SPECTACULARLY ROTTING IN SUMMER, BUT FOR A GOOD CAUSE TBH. TOO MANY DIMINUTIVE HANDICAPPED FAGGOTS LURKING AROUND HERE AND HAD TO BE BULLIED INTO EMASCULATED SOYS BY A HIGH T ETHNIC MYSELF TO KEEP THEM IN PLACE.

giphy.gif

@brbbrah you blew it bro. next time dont make it so obvious

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf prefers posting on alts. He has like 10 alts that all went viral, not sure what would stop him now
I have 2 alts man, @Jew and @IRONMAN only
Jew being a Zionist while
Ironman being a Nazi

and everyone bought it jfl

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
bump for old times sake, proved all you fuckers wrong.

JFL

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back